Looking for ATM which dispenses 40K per pull (or more)

tropo

Yes,,, the only Citibank ATMS in Thailand are in Bangkok -- at Asoke-Sukhumvit, Central World, and I believe near Saladaeng. Outside BKK, none AFAIK.

As for Tropo and his 80,000b capable MC, WOW!!! That's a BIG card... biggrin.png

The typical daily limit for U.S. issued debit cards in terms of cash withdrawals is usually in the $300 to $500 range, and a few go up to $1000 per day. There are also some banks that will allow the cardholder to increase the limit temporarily via special request. But there are also a lot of banks that simply say, this is our limit, and you cannot change it.

Both the cards I mentioned are $2500 daily. My Citibank Card allows $3000 with no ATM fees.

Edited by tropo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My experience is not as great as many TVers, but I have come to the conclusion that if a bank doesn't get you on the fee it will get you on the exchange rate or vice-versa. If you can establish who has the best deal today, then someone else will have a better one next week. Shop around often and be prepared to be flexible ---- or establish a close and "loyal" relationship with a single entity who will be personally concerned with giving you the best deal they can. If you choose the 2nd option, be prepared to have your bubble burst when you inevitably hear of someone getting a better deal than you have somewhere else. C'est la vie.