Can someone explain to a long time, loyal tv user...

Somtamnication

More sponsorship is what is happening....not really a surprise or that intrusive I find.

So you're saying that advertizers are put in control of controlling forum content?

Aside from content specifically banned in the forum rules we are all responsible for the content found on the forum.

Other than that I don't get your point?

More sponsorship is what is happening....not really a surprise or that intrusive I find.

So you're saying that advertizers are put in control of controlling forum content?

Aside from content specifically banned in the forum rules we are all responsible for the content found on the forum.

Smokes, what he is getting at is in the motoring forum a week or two back, some new Mod who nobody knows posts this glaring ad for a Nissan March as a topic. No real questions asked, just a brochure basically...

Smokes, what he is getting at is in the motoring forum a week or two back, some new Mod who nobody knows posts this glaring ad for a Nissan March as a topic. No real questions asked, just a brochure basically...

Hit the report button then mate! ;-)