Chalerm leaves for Singapore to meet 'senior person'

webfact

Chalerm leaves for Singapore to meet 'senior person'

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung, chief of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order, left for Singapore Thursday afternoon.

A source from the CMPO said Chalerm would meet a senior person in Singapore and would return to Thailand on Sunday.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-03-06

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all guess who he is going to meet, probab;y has to pick up the new instructions from box face the important person so they know what to do now that the sh*t has hit the fan. So good to know chalerm puts Thailand first and foremost(not), lets hope he decides to stay there to avoid jail time like his boss

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Assumption is the mother of all F*** Ups" wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

This "source" would have a name too I'd presume? Nothing like a bit of disinformation and creating red herrings is there?

Just like the "alleged victims of PDRC attacks" this is just waaaaaaaay too convenient for everyone to speculate about wink.png

Yep the source has a name, its the same source as the one that has told Surapong that all foreign countries are against a neutral PM

As we are still under an SoE, isn't it a little strange that the guy in charge should be away from his post? I know that he can still keep in contact via Skype, but still ...

I wonder who else will be joining him in fawning at the feet of his master? I'm betting someone senior in the Police will also be there.

• Like 2

Rather ironic that he will assumably be seeing someone that is unelectable who happened to run the country. How is that for hypocrisy.

I would have thought that goes against democracy…Oh well. So does calling voters "garbage.

• Like 2

He has had the dunce hat applied and set in the corner quite a lot lately. He will go to any extreme to convience others that he is still accepted in the inner circle. He is fast approaching what a cattleman refers to as a walking piece of lunch meat. He is in the last stage of any use and its time to send him to the packers for disposal.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Going to the boss for directions.

Isn't that special.

I think this time it is very important. I see in the Bangkok Post where he wants to meet with Suthep. This very important person might want to make sure Suthep hasn't taken any ear medicine when he get's his instructions.

"Assumption is the mother of all F*** Ups" wink.png

This "source" would have a name too I'd presume? Nothing like a bit of disinformation and creating red herrings is there?

Just like the "alleged victims of PDRC attacks" this is just waaaaaaaay too convenient for everyone to speculate about wink.png

Unfortunately you have a point. It is however a pretty fair assumption based on their history that when you have people protesting and wanting to get rid of Thaksin and their are red shirts in the area that there will be violence from them. They have a history of it.

• Like 1