PDRC to seek court ruling on status of caretaker govt, PM Yingluck

webfact

Doesn't matter BillyBob, as she's the one copping all the flack from all sides ;)

Actually i dont think she is much involved with the flack as you say. She runs the Gov through FB and thereby only knows what her lackey FB friends tell her.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<snip>
There was no election in 28 constituencies in the South thus voting did not take place on the same day nationwide as required by the Constitution, he wrote in the petition.
<snip>

Yes, because whoever wrote the Constitution never thought that one side would block the polling stations.

Laughably childish logic.

But he is NOT wrong.. The obvious thing to do is have another fresh election where ALL parties join in.. NO?

Really the obvious thing? Why would Suthep want to join in another election that he'll lose? Again? He'll just continue doing what works and that is to obstruct the elections and candidate registrations, occupy Bangkok, threaten businesses and citizens. He has always made his agenda clear: no PTP government now or ever. NO?

Really the obvious thing? Why would Suthep want to join in another election that he'll lose? Again? He'll just continue doing what works and that is to obstruct the elections and candidate registrations, occupy Bangkok, threaten businesses and citizens. He has always made his agenda clear: no PTP government now or ever. NO?

I dont think Suthep is gunna be running in any election, hes already quit the Democrat party and they have distanced themselves from his protest movement...

Good post, but you're still assuming that he's gone to Singapore to meet Thaksin, should be easy enough to verify, I'm sure the PDRC will have it's tentacles in place to see whom Chalerm is meeting, Instead of speculation, lets all wait for the proof, I mean why go all the way to Singapore?

Thaksin could have met him anywhere he chose, and a lot closer to home. I'm also pretty sure that anything Thaksin has to say could easily be passed to a 3rd Party to be passed on to Chalerm, and why Chalerm? I'm also pretty sure that Thaksin also knows that he (Chalerm) is becoming a liability, or always was one, depending on the side you wsh to look from, doesn't need a face to face to tell someone "You're a knob, and I want you to shut your piehole, you're an embarrasment" wink.png

Of course he is meeting thaksin there is no doubt.

And you have this as FACT? otherwise you're are rumouring? I do believe that creating such rumours are against the forum rules old chap wink.png

Considering some TVF members "speculated" he was in Chiang Mai last week when Poo was there, don't you think that Chalerm would have not gone there.

To be honest, it's not even newsworthy so if he does flyto meet Thaksin? So what, it's hardly the surprise of the century that Thaksin is still the power behind the Governemnt is it? wink.png

It's a story that's a non story

So what, it's hardly the surprise of the century that Thaksin is still the power behind the Governement is it?

No it isn't

But it is the root cause of all the problems being experienced now.

PDRC leader from Surat Thani has ignored so many court ruling already as he is to busy in running his 500 people demonstration.

Next subject

when you don't now what to say on a topic you might as well say nothing.

The petition to ask the C.C to rule on the status of the Yingluck government seems to be threatening enough for some to ridicule it and for others to remark on "but, but... the others".

At least it becomes clear why some want to project the C.C. from the public and only allow access once the OAG has approved it and being represented by said AOG.

rubl, on 07 Mar 2014 - 20:15, said:
MobileContent, on 07 Mar 2014 - 18:43, said:

PDRC leader from Surat Thani has ignored so many court ruling already as he is to busy in running his 500 people demonstration.

Next subject

when you don't now what to say on a topic you might as well say nothing.

The petition to ask the C.C to rule on the status of the Yingluck government seems to be threatening enough for some to ridicule it and for others to remark on "but, but... the others".

At least it becomes clear why some want to project the C.C. from the public and only allow access once the OAG has approved it and being represented by said AOG.

I think it would be a better idea to protect the public from the, how can I phrase it, imaginative rulings of the CC. Best achieved by reform, after the election.

<snip>

There was no election in 28 constituencies in the South thus voting did not take place on the same day nationwide as required by the Constitution, he wrote in the petition.

<snip>

Yes, because whoever wrote the Constitution never thought that one side would block the polling stations.

But he is NOT wrong.. The obvious thing to do is have another fresh election where ALL parties join in.. NO?

Yes. And arrest anyone who blocks the polling stations or interferes with the polls in any way, e.g. blocking candidate registrations.

then that would mean the shin regime..they bought the votes and tampered with that too.. old story!

Yinluck should remain in the position until the next election is completed. Besides, she was officially elected before stepping down to calm the protest situation. It's so mind bothering that PDRC is using the Court system to remove her. The Court in Thailand seems to be almighty that is capable of removing the government post.

Yingluck was not officially elected!! She was appointed by a convicted criminal on the run from Thai justice!! What part of that do you not understand?

tell it to them! ????

Yinluck should remain in the position until the next election is completed. Besides, she was officially elected before stepping down to calm the protest situation. It's so mind bothering that PDRC is using the Court system to remove her. The Court in Thailand seems to be almighty that is capable of removing the government post.

I think an impeachment of the PM is long over due. And the prosecutions of the alleged criminals of the rice scam as well. It is called check and balance my friend. The reason this whole circus is still going on is the Ring master is Thaksin controlling the law enforcement agencies. If the law enforcement worked like any functioning democracy, it would have subpeona all the documents after the first year that the rice went missing.

Remember, North Korea leader was also elected. Does that make him democratically elected? Of course according to the leader. If you believe that, then I might consider that election is the only virtue of Democracy. But probably wouldn't believe it though.

Yes. And arrest anyone who blocks the polling stations or interferes with the polls in any way, e.g. blocking candidate registrations.

then that would mean the shin regime..they bought the votes and tampered with that too.. old story!

Yes. And then the courts can decide what to do with the PM, the PT party, the corrupt Rice Pledging scheme, etc.

Let the law do its job.

Or do you consider Suthep is some kind of God figure who is above the law, above the constitution, etc.

post-35489-0-65754100-1394216719.jpg

post-35489-0-65754100-1394216719_thumb.j

Is it not around this time there's a final final final, no definate this is it, absolutely the end is near this is it boys and girls push is announced?

The idea was a noble one, as in it was all about anti corruption, but has the beast grown too many heads now, and lost a little bit of direction? 5 days past the 30 days it was expected there would be no more Yingluck by some , and no signs of anything changing till at least the 12th, has the bubble burst? Is there still 6 Million on the streets? (Protesting not shopping!!)

No sightings of Chalerm and Thaksin high fiving it over a few bottles of Singapore's finest "ear drops" ?