Chinese visitor "using" the canal in Chiang Mai

mesquite

I have witnessed the Chiang Mai rickshaw drivers more than once doing their duty in the moat off of MoonnMuang.wink.png

How dare you insinuate that Thais would "sh*t in their own bed", so to speak. It is a well-known fact that all problems in Thailand are 100% result of what foreigners do.

BTW, the only confirmation that the person is Chinese comes in the form of the OP saying that one Thai person said so on Facebook. I think I am going to post the same picture again on Facebook and say that it is a Thai person. Then let's see what happens.

I have witnessed the Chiang Mai rickshaw drivers more than once doing their duty in the moat off of MoonnMuang.wink.png

How dare you insinuate that Thais would "sh*t in their own bed", so to speak. It is a well-known fact that all problems in Thailand are 100% result of what foreigners do.

BTW, the only confirmation that the person is Chinese comes in the form of the OP saying that one Thai person said so on Facebook. I think I am going to post the same picture again on Facebook and say that it is a Thai person. Then let's see what happens.

Please post a link here to your Facebook post.

There can be no excuses for that type of behaviour in public.....and she is a woman judging by the slim shoulder bag cord. Plenty of businesses with toilets around the moat.

Having said that its damn sight better that walking in dog poo or seeing rats run around your favourite restaurant.

She might have dumped a lot. but I wonder what crawled in?

Bring on Songkran, spread the word, the moat's the only place to be.

My guess it's a Thai woman, have seen loads of Thai guys taking a leak in the moat, first time I've seen a dumpster, most Thai;s do it whilst they're swimming.

Edited by uptheos

My guess, also, is that the person is not Chinese. Nonetheless, of what good is a thread like this other than to stimulate some juvenile humor as well as gratuitous ethnic bashing. For shame, moderators!

She might have dumped a lot. but I wonder what crawled in?

Bring on Songkran, spread the word, the moat's the only place to be.

My guess it's a Thai woman, have seen loads of Thai guys taking a leak in the moat, first time I've seen a dumpster, most Thai;s do it whilst they're swimming.

Thais far to modest to do that. Have you seen chinese public loos?

Chinese don't give a sh..... who's watching.