AIS 799 Baht P/M package - promotion on- extra 8GB

Will27

Trend Setters

As above, I'm on the 799 Baht per month internet package which normally gives

me 4GB.

I had to ring AIS today and queried my end date and whilst talking to her, she

mentioned they have a promotion on whereas they will give you 12GB for the

same price. So, of course I got it implemented.

You would think they would message clients about this, (maybe they do in Thai) but

just a heads up for those with the same package. She told me the promotion is available

for 3 months.

• Like 1

There are a lot of post-paid promotions now, some tied to a hardware purchase.

Typically these are for new customers rather than existing customers, but it is nice when they extend them to existing customers.

The 4 GB/799/post-paid plan does give 12 GB for months 1 - 3, then back to 4 GB for months 4 - 6. FuP is 256 Kbps.

AIS also have some great deals on smartphone bundles with 2X 3G volume for the first 12 months.

DTAC and TrueMove H also have a lot of similar promotions.

Edited by lomatopo
  • Like 1

Because Dtac also doubles packages Ais starts to feel like shxt. I left them because AIS is getting worst and worst, Dtac is getting better.

Have been on this AIS package for years & ok

But you are only getting it for 3 months

I normally just use up my 4GB in the month but speed is still ok after going over the limit

Might have to suss out the others if they are better

But also depends on reception / coverage too

As i travel a bit, need good coverage for my USB stick

Edited by Chalard

Because Dtac also doubles packages Ais starts to feel like shxt. I left them because AIS is getting worst and worst, Dtac is getting better.

I have TRUE and AIS 3G phones True is worse than AIS try complaining and they just tell you it is the system and it should get better. Yesterday I went to True large shop in Seacon square with around 20 employees. I wanted to purchase the tourist prepaid INTER SIM 3G card for B49.00 for a friend. First they told me they had sold out although there was clearly 10 of them in their display cabinet. I then asked them what the call charges were and none of the 20 sales staff could tell me. I had to go on line and check with the TRUE web site where I found all the charges to most countries in the world were still around B1/minute. Why is it that no matter where you go most of the employees don't have a clue of the products they are selling?