Dating a younger Thai girl - or why I love Thailand.

Tmymaimee

The average young Thai bird would always choose the old, short, fat balding guy who can provide reasonable financial security (and love him for that) over the Brad Pitt lookalike with no coin.

The above has to be a wind up.…and Ricky;

"Yeah she is my woman or girlfriend or missus or whatever you want to call her".

That's what you're calling her, not me matey.

I say again; "you're paying". That is NOT a gf or missus. She's your "pay as you go" companion.

For the record also, I'm not that far behind you in age my Aussie friend.…early 40s.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody care's what YOUR judgmental definitions of these words are.

What would you call Wendi Deng Murdoch or Anna Nicole Smith - to the couples' face?

That wheel turns for us all, and your turn is coming, and when it does I sincerely hope you've developed a bit more kindness and empathy, or you really will need a big pile of dosh to keep pretending you're happy.

What would you call Wendi Deng Murdoch or Anna Nicole Smith - to the couples' face?

That wheel turns for us all, and your turn is coming, and when it does I sincerely hope you've developed a bit more kindness and empathy, or you really will need a big pile of dosh to keep pretending you're happy.

Wendy Deng got a 44 million US Dollar home in NYC and another in China in the divorce from Murdoch. I'd call her Lucky Lady.

Was that passage for me Wym?

If it is pal then…I don't have a "big pile of dosh". I've got property and stocks. Alls very well for me on that side mate.

Kindness and empathy?

I have kindness and empathy, but that is generally reserved for those that didn't get the same opportunities I did in life.

I do respect my seniors, but I'm sorry to say that is reserved for those I see on the same footing as myself.

But again, for the OP, you're a sad prick, feeling the need to make the posts you do.

Let's hear from you.

It's always the same few guys who complain about it. The dude with the muscle avatar will be along shortly to tell us why we don't have a real relationship like he does. And the other two or so usual whingers about older expats.

It's the " real " relationship bit that confuses me. It's simply not possible to have a relationship with a Thai women the same you'd have with a Western women. Why , well they all lack education , common sense , logic and so many other things that you'd think everybody in the World knew , but they don't. You can't have any real conversation with any of them. Try asking basic history questions .... who's Mohammed Ali , who's Adolph Hitler , what happened to JFK , etc , etc .... , try talking about current affairs ..lol , you're wasting your time. From bar girl to hiso virtually all are as thick as two short planks. Assuming intellect is an important part of any " real " relationship you'll struggle to find that ingredient in any Thai / Farang liason. As far as age difference is concerned who gives a shit in Thailand. It's great , you get to date and screw women you wouldn't stand any chance with in the West but lets not kid ourselves it's a " real " relationship.

Only on thaivisa. amazing....

i guess one can come to that conclusion when they are an ignorant fat old man sitting in beer bars and gogos everyday of the week.

any girl with intelligence knows to give men of your 'quality' a wide berth

thanks for the insight "nana pong". surely two places you have spent a considerate amount of time in to develop such a credible view on thai women.

lol , you're welcome to my insight , it's spoken from experience of 12 years living here. It's not meant as any slur on Thai women or Thai / farang relationships. It's just a fact and i'm fully aware it's not their fault but the fault of a seriously crap education system.

You couldn't be further from the truth suggesting i'm fat and old while frequenting go go and beer bars every day. The last time i sat in a beer bar was about 9 months ago while visiting mates in Samui but i wouldn't expect these pump and dump maidens to have much intellect. Moving on to the so called educated women. Well , the lack of general knowledge on anything outside Thailand is nothing short of staggering. At times it leaves me speechless anybody could be so devoid of information as to what goes off in the rest of the World. Oddly enough every farang i talk too has the same thing with their wife of girlfriend so maybe it's not just my personal conclusion. If you haven't noticed or experienced this then you must walk in very select and very rare circles or maybe you arrived in Thailand yesterday.

A bit off track on relationships but my latest example. Our next door neighbour is big boss at the electricity company. Supposedly well educated with the accompanying degrees. On asking why my electricity bill was twice the amount as the previous one she came to the conclusion it was because i had flashing Christmas tree lights and they we're different colors ... lol. How do you get your head round such stupidity. The list of such stupidness is endless , from bank manages , to lawyers to Government departments. Good grief trying to get anything resembling common sense or logic is impossible.

I'm sorry but if you're suggesting a Farang/ Thai relationship has equal input and depth of general knowledge leading to stimulating conversation i don't believe you !!!

• Like 1

It's always the same few guys who complain about it. The dude with the muscle avatar will be along shortly to tell us why we don't have a real relationship like he does. And the other two or so usual whingers about older expats.

It's the " real " relationship bit that confuses me. It's simply not possible to have a relationship with a Thai women the same you'd have with a Western women. Why , well they all lack education , common sense , logic and so many other things that you'd think everybody in the World knew , but they don't. You can't have any real conversation with any of them. Try asking basic history questions .... who's Mohammed Ali , who's Adolph Hitler , what happened to JFK , etc , etc .... , try talking about current affairs ..lol , you're wasting your time. From bar girl to hiso virtually all are as thick as two short planks. Assuming intellect is an important part of any " real " relationship you'll struggle to find that ingredient in any Thai / Farang liason. As far as age difference is concerned who gives a shit in Thailand. It's great , you get to date and screw women you wouldn't stand any chance with in the West but lets not kid ourselves it's a " real " relationship.

Only on thaivisa. amazing....

i guess one can come to that conclusion when they are an ignorant fat old man sitting in beer bars and gogos everyday of the week.

any girl with intelligence knows to give men of your 'quality' a wide berth

thanks for the insight "nana pong". surely two places you have spent a considerate amount of time in to develop such a credible view on thai women.

lol , you're welcome to my insight , it's spoken from experience of 12 years living here. It's not meant as any slur on Thai women or Thai / farang relationships. It's just a fact and i'm fully aware it's not their fault but the fault of a seriously crap education system.

You couldn't be further from the truth suggesting i'm fat and old while frequenting go go and beer bars every day. The last time i sat in a beer bar was about 9 months ago while visiting mates in Samui but i wouldn't expect these pump and dump maidens to have much intellect. Moving on to the so called educated women. Well , the lack of general knowledge on anything outside Thailand is nothing short of staggering. At times it leaves me speechless anybody could be so devoid of information as to what goes off in the rest of the World. Oddly enough every farang i talk too has the same thing with their wife of girlfriend so maybe it's not just my personal conclusion. If you haven't noticed or experienced this then you must walk in very select and very rare circles or maybe you arrived in Thailand yesterday.

A bit off track on relationships but my latest example. Our next door neighbour is big boss at the electricity company. Supposedly well educated with the accompanying degrees. On asking why my electricity bill was twice the amount as the previous one she came to the conclusion it was because i had flashing Christmas tree lights and they we're different colors ... lol. How do you get your head round such stupidity. The list of such stupidness is endless , from bank manages , to lawyers to Government departments. Good grief trying to get anything resembling common sense or logic is impossible.

I'm sorry but if you're suggesting a Farang/ Thai relationship has equal input and depth of general knowledge leading to stimulating conversation i don't believe you !!!

A 19 year old go go dancer from Bangkok is no different than a 19 year old dancer from NYC except the lady from BKK probably does less drugs.

Well your second post is a completely different outlook to your first one. Like I said, I have no problem if both people are happy and doing what they want to do. The part that rustles my jimmies is when people get on their soapbox and delude themselves and try to convince others to enter their faux-reality.

Your first post was delusional because parroted the same stuff as the other guy. Then you labelled the others like me who are speaking the hard truth to him as "jealous", when I can promise you, I am anything but that.

I'm young but hardly naive. Just calling it how it is.

Okay so you are not jealous then why the hate? You just seem angry if someone older is happy with their life. I had plenty of good looking birds when I was in my twenties and sometimes i was happy and sometimes not. I’ll tell you this though, I always paid back then too and I reckon it cost me more for the women my age back then than it costs me now. But i don’t want to get hung up about the costs because that isn’t the thing this is about. Sure there are fools out there who lose everything they have but that happens everywhere.

I say to any guy who is my age (50) or 40 or 60 or 70 you should go for it and get yourelf a younger woman. I laugh more now than I did for ten years and I am relaxed and happy and enjoy my life.

Sure I can’t get a younger woman, even 30 years of age back in Australia but I can in thailand and I just don’t see anything wrong with it. I don’t hold a gun to her head you know mate.

My head is screwed on nice and even and my head is clear so nothing delusional about what i wrote in any post, just that you are seeing it how you want to.

• Like 1

Hate to break it to you, but most people who see you 2 together will think she's a prostitue. It's the image thailand has of old men with young girls.

Actually, most Thai people think that any Thai woman with a farang is a prostitute (or was one before she met you) - young and beautiful or old and ugly - so why worry about it? Go for the young, hot one if that is what rings your bell.

No mate, you're wrong.

If you're evenly matched and both come from sound middle class families or better, then the Thais know it is genuine…and so do the falangs.

I see the look in all the old pricks faces when they see the 2 of us together.

He's handsome and she's hot.…wish I had that.

Well, you won't and you never did.

The Thais we interact with, dig it.

It's inept guys like the OP that give the rest of us handsome lads with GENUINE hot chicks a bad name.

"I see the look in all the old pricks faces when they see the 2 of us together.

He's handsome and she's hot.…wish I had that."

Are you serious? Bit full of yourself there mate. Oh and by the way you will be an old prick before you know it, enjoy your youth while you can bud.

• Like 1

A 19 year old go go dancer from Bangkok is no different than a 19 year old dancer from NYC except the lady from BKK probably does less drugs.

Makes a LOT less money, dollars to baht about the same.

Makes a LOT less money, dollars to baht about the same.

You can rent a bar of soap in Manhattan for the same price as a two bedroom apartment in Bangkok. Costs are relative.

The average young Thai bird would always choose the old, short, fat balding guy who can provide reasonable financial security (and love him for that) over the Brad Pitt lookalike with no coin.

Stop being an idiot.

Well your second post is a completely different outlook to your first one. Like I said, I have no problem if both people are happy and doing what they want to do. The part that rustles my jimmies is when people get on their soapbox and delude themselves and try to convince others to enter their faux-reality.

Your first post was delusional because parroted the same stuff as the other guy. Then you labelled the others like me who are speaking the hard truth to him as "jealous", when I can promise you, I am anything but that.

I'm young but hardly naive. Just calling it how it is.

Okay so you are not jealous then why the hate? You just seem angry if someone older is happy with their life. I had plenty of good looking birds when I was in my twenties and sometimes i was happy and sometimes not. I’ll tell you this though, I always paid back then too and I reckon it cost me more for the women my age back then than it costs me now. But i don’t want to get hung up about the costs because that isn’t the thing this is about. Sure there are fools out there who lose everything they have but that happens everywhere.

I say to any guy who is my age (50) or 40 or 60 or 70 you should go for it and get yourelf a younger woman. I laugh more now than I did for ten years and I am relaxed and happy and enjoy my life.
Sure I can’t get a younger woman, even 30 years of age back in Australia but I can in thailand and I just don’t see anything wrong with it. I don’t hold a gun to her head you know mate.

My head is screwed on nice and even and my head is clear so nothing delusional about what i wrote in any post, just that you are seeing it how you want to.

You might be able to get a younger woman back home if you maybe lost some weight, changed your attitude towards women and, in doing so, brought a better overall package to the table.

I realise everyone's different but when I see old, fat, bald guys with much younger, small, slim Thai birds, I wonder what kind of person the man must be to not give a monkey's that the girl almost certainly finds his physique revolting.

Maybe I'm in a minority - I'm sure I'm not - but sex is a two-way thing (unless you're in a three or foursome) and the best mutual sex - in the context of the fairly disposable relationships that often occur between farangs and Thais - usually happens when both are genuinely, physically attracted to each other. I get a kick out of knowing the girl I'm with is aroused by my physique so I take care of myself.

Can the typical small, slim Thai girl say - hand on heart - that she doesn't feel like throwing up every time her 110+ kg walrus climbs aboard and is sweating like a turkey at Thanksgiving within three thrusts?

Doesn't she just endure the torture for the money?

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 1

Stop being an idiot.

You might be able to get a younger woman back home if you maybe lost some weight, changed your attitude towards women and, in doing so, brought a better overall package to the table.

I realise everyone's different but when I see old, fat, bald guys with much younger, small, slim Thai birds, I wonder what kind of person the man must be to not give a monkey's that the girl almost certainly finds his physique revolting.

Maybe I'm in a minority - I'm sure I'm not - but sex is a two-way thing (unless you're in a three or foursome) and the best mutual sex - in the context of the fairly disposable relationships that often occur between farangs and Thais - usually happens when both are genuinely, physically attracted to each other. I get a kick out of knowing the girl I'm with is aroused by my physique so I take care of myself.

Can the typical small, slim Thai girl say - hand on heart - that she doesn't feel like throwing up every time her 110+ kg walrus climbs aboard and is sweating like a turkey at Thanksgiving within three thrusts?

I'm not trying to be nasty but you don't know much about women. One thing you can be sure of, is; what you find ugly some women will not.

Women and men are just wired differently.

Most people in Bangkok that are aroused by a male physique are not women.

There are thousands of men's magazines like Playboy and two women's magazines like Playgirl. Didn't you ever wonder why?

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

You are another one of these guys who doesn’t listen very well and just make up stuff in your head.

I have a very good attitude with women and life but I don’t try and pretend I am something I’m not. I’m always polite with women and treat them well looking after them with finances and being there to listen and talk with them.

For some reason guys like you want to blame me if women back home don’t find me what they want anymore? Lot of them are overweight too and i don’t go asking them to change so I feel better about myself and why should I say to them you have to change and not be yourself? You need to think more before you type nonsense.

I think maybe you don’t understand about men and women properly. You say these things about sex but you can’t really be that thick can you?

My girl is on top most times or we do positions where I’m not making her uncomfortable and then there are other things we do. Older guys like me call that foreplay. You should learn about this foreplay because sounds like your sex life is boring.

Sex is good but that is just a small part of things when you get older. The companionship of a good beautiful woman is almost as good as sex which is maybe another thing you don’t understand. We laugh together a lot and talk a lot and do plenty of things together. I’m not saying we talk politics but i don’t care for that anyway.

Just be happy mr hardendsoul and try to learn more about women I think.

• Like 1

Stop being an idiot.

I'm not trying to be nasty but you don't know much about women. One thing you can be sure of, is; what you find ugly some women will not.

Don't think we want to know about your arousal thoughts. sad.png

• Like 1

Stop being an idiot.

Wut?

You have got to be kidding me here. lol.

I think I will show a few girls this thread tomorrow night for a good laugh.

Stop being an idiot.

I wrote something like that too that he doesn't know women and how they think. Maybe he knows some women and what they like but not all women are the same.

I'm an okay looking guy maybe just average and im overweight at 110 kilos now. I got no one to blame but myself for that, working hard and eating take away food every day and even if i was back to 85-90kilo (which i want) i was never one to have big muscles or a great body.

One thing i can do good is listen talk and laugh and treat my woman with respect and have fun. Too many guys forget the basics or they never learnt them I dont know.

Stop being an idiot.

Wut?

You have got to be kidding me here. lol.

I think I will show a few girls this thread tomorrow night for a good laugh.

Go to the newspaper stand or book store in Bangkok and tell me how many straight magazines there are with pictures of men in scanty attire? Now tell me how many there are with women in scanty attire? 1 to 1000, right?

Do you know why? Men objectify women. Women don't objectify men.

Thai women like Korean pop singers in silk pants. 007 is out and Psy is in.

Edited by thailiketoo

Stop being an idiot.

Oh God, mate. Seriously??!! That's a weak argument . . . even coming from you.

Right up there with the "It's true, darling; size doesn't matter" some men have heard all their lives.

You won't see any girl anywhere in the world with a pin-up picture of John Goodman on her wall.

Saying that most women don't appreciate and desire men with good looks and/or well-kept bodies just proves just how deluded you truly are.

You won't see any girl anywhere in the world with a pin-up picture of John Goodman on her wall.

Maybe not, but I bet that John Goodman has no trouble getting dates with young, attractive women. Something about being wealthy and famous attracts them.

To clarify I am single so do not come to this debate to justify my position. But to add my thoughts, I agree that women don't objectify men like we objectify women. I am totally guilty of wanting a beautiful woman on my arm and I do probably put that first when looking for women.

I date a lot of women from the internet (most of whom are normal Thai women). I often reply to women under 28 that I am too old for them. They invariably reply that age is a number. And this is not bar girls speaking. Tonight I am having dinner with a 23 year old who has her own business and is a part time rescue diver. She wrote to me, I declined on age grounds and she persuaded me that it was not an issue. She has seen several photos of me (current) and still wants to meet. I expect nothing from this but a pleasant dinner.

The point is that I am constantly told that someone who cares, does not lie or cheat and can offer the woman a secure future is catch of the day. Not Brad Pitt the Bkk TEFL teacher. Who am I to argue?

Not all Thai women are money grabbers but I guess all women want security. If I can offer that as well as being caring and loving then I can get a beautiful woman. I know it is unlikely that I will get stimulating political debate but I can find that elsewhere. It is all about balance.

If you see me with a young beautiful woman please feel free to sneer and judge me. Hey come up and spill your narrow minded prejudices at me. But when we are home and in bed I won't be thinking about you.

Maybe not, but I bet that John Goodman has no trouble getting dates with young, attractive women. Something about being wealthy and famous attracts them.

Thanks for proving his point.

• Like 1

Go to the newspaper stand or book store in Bangkok and tell me how many straight magazines there are with pictures of men in scanty attire? Now tell me how many there are with women in scanty attire? 1 to 1000, right?

Do you know why? Men objectify women. Women don't objectify men.

Thai women like Korean pop singers in silk pants. 007 is out and Psy is in.

Oh stop it. Stop it now!!

That guy's a freakin' pop star.Fame supersedes physical shortcomings and you know it so stop being so disingenuous.

You only further diminish whatever credibility your point had in the first place.

Women objectify men just fine, pal and you prove just how out of touch you are by failing to recognise that

They're just smart enough to be less obvious about what it is they DO like and more obvious about what they DON'T like.

That's why there are so many guys here trying to find the good-looking women they couldn't find back home.

Ok so they're not famous but they might as well be given their relative wealth compared to the meagre income their quarry earn.

Stop being an idiot.

Oh God, mate. Seriously??!! That's a weak argument . . . even coming from you.

Right up there with the "It's true, darling; size doesn't matter" some men have heard all their lives.

Saying that most women don't appreciate and desire men with good looks and/or well-kept bodies just proves just how deluded you truly are.

It is important to men how women look. There are thousands of men's magazines that attest to that fact. It is not important to women how men look and that is why there are not thousands of women's magazines with photos of men. You will notice that women out of adolescence don't put up posters of men. While men of all ages still read and keep copies of playboy. Porn, 96% male consumers. Men care how women look. Women care how men feel.

Have you ever noticed how the super cute lesbians always pick the ugly tom boys? Same thing. Cute lesbian girl picks ugly tomboy partner. Why? Because looks are way down on the list of female priorities. Does my partner drink, gamble or beat me?

High on the list. Probably, the number one attribute a male can have in Thailand is to be a non drinker. After that sensitive, caring, feeling and able to care for the lady and her family.

Drivel

If that's the case, why are guys like the OP over here schlepping through the dating sites and trawling freelancer bars looking for 7/10+ tail?

If it had nothing to do with the way a man looked surely the aesthetically-challenged hippos in safari shorts would be back in the US, Europe or Australia cleaning up?

You're looking more foolish with every post

I am getting closer to 40 and will not touch anyone under 28, simply because i find females over that age are more clued about life, men and their personal feelings.

I am getting closer to 60 and will not touch anyone OVER 28, for exactly the same reasons.

• Like 2

The old delusional men who say women do not objectify guys have no idea at all.

You should see the stuff 18-21 year old girls are spamming on my facebook everyday. They even take photos of random guys at the beach and guys walking around the street then drool over it with their friends.

Why do you think Twilight is so popular? What about Adam Levine?

Of cause no one has ever objectified you, so of cause this doesn't exist in your alternate reality of life..

• Like 1

To clarify I am single so do not come to this debate to justify my position. But to add my thoughts, I agree that women don't objectify men like we objectify women. I am totally guilty of wanting a beautiful woman on my arm and I do probably put that first when looking for women.

I date a lot of women from the internet (most of whom are normal Thai women). I often reply to women under 28 that I am too old for them. They invariably reply that age is a number. And this is not bar girls speaking. Tonight I am having dinner with a 23 year old who has her own business and is a part time rescue diver. She wrote to me, I declined on age grounds and she persuaded me that it was not an issue. She has seen several photos of me (current) and still wants to meet. I expect nothing from this but a pleasant dinner.

The point is that I am constantly told that someone who cares, does not lie or cheat and can offer the woman a secure future is catch of the day. Not Brad Pitt the Bkk TEFL teacher. Who am I to argue?

Not all Thai women are money grabbers but I guess all women want security. If I can offer that as well as being caring and loving then I can get a beautiful woman. I know it is unlikely that I will get stimulating political debate but I can find that elsewhere. It is all about balance.

If you see me with a young beautiful woman please feel free to sneer and judge me. Hey come up and spill your narrow minded prejudices at me. But when we are home and in bed I won't be thinking about you.

Been avoiding this battlefield until this...you live in Thailand but use "Internet Dating", why? You know most chats are a lie. I just don't understand. It's so easy to just find someone even with only little English speaking ability, to engage in the first cycle of forming an relationship.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1