Charter court accepts EC, ombudsman petitions: February 2 election

webfact

I seriously do not think you can understand the term you used is abusive, I think it just way to deep for you to understand that concept that using this term is showing your character for what it is. And no I'm not upset, just not surprised at the level of abuse towards people you seem to have a problem with rather that the use of intellect to counter a position of another person, Underwhelmed.

Just hope the country can find it's way out of this mess.

I seriously do not think you can understand the term you used is abusive, I think it just way to deep for you to understand that concept that using this term is showing your character for what it is. And no I'm not upset, just not surprised at the level of abuse towards people you seem to have a problem with rather that the use of intellect to counter a position of another person, Underwhelmed.

Just hope the country can find it's way out of this mess.

Do you not think that Kittirat and Plodrasop are stupid and have low IQ's and are (worse than) ineffective?

I do!!!

Talk about the courts painting themselves into a corner, hit-the-fan.gif

The EC seem not to know what their obligations are,? blink.png

They seem not to know if they need a royal decree to amend a royal decree, to dissolve the house of rep's which NOT their responsibility but the PM"S and they know it...whistling.gif

The constitution requires the election to be completed on the same day,

well we all know just WHO is responsible for blocking that from happening now DON'T WE,,, YU'P your hero Suthep, So why is he not being charged for breaching the constitution??? You yellows love to have a cry that Y/L is breaking the law, NO double standards now,,,w00t.gif

How about they try this one on,,, SUTHEP HAS BROCKEN THE LAWS AND HIS GUARDS ARE NOT "PEACEFUL PROTESSERS". AND PEOPLE INVADING BUILDINGS ARE NOT PEACEFUL, as the precedents have been set so why have a police force at all as they have been ruled redundant if you say we are "peaceful protesters", but we can do anything we like... and the cop's can't touch us hahahaaha1zgarz5.gif

Or How about they try this one on,

Clean up this mess

Put a Nuteral caretaker into power while they clean up this mess

and hold new election

Yingluck does not want this as it throws out the chance her her to give her brother a Get out of Jail free

My Thai wife says that many thai people like to bury there heads so if the can not see the truth it does not exist

My friend you have adapted well to this culture

They had plenty of time to "clean up this mess" after the last coup. Are the people now expected to believe that allowing them to give it another go will really change anything? What do you think will happen if they hold free and open elections again? Would you suggest that Thailand should abandon democracy because some people don't like those voted in by the majority?

Your last sentence is exactly what Suthep, PDRC, their powerful if reticent backers, and a significant number of posters on this forum want to happen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They seem not to know if they need a royal decree to amend a royal decree, to dissolve the house of rep's which NOT their responsibility but the PM"S and they know it...whistling.gif

well we all know just WHO is responsible for blocking that from happening now DON'T WE,,, YU'P your hero Suthep, So why is he not being charged for breaching the constitution??? You yellows love to have a cry that Y/L is breaking the law, NO double standards now,,,w00t.gif

How about they try this one on,,, SUTHEP HAS BROCKEN THE LAWS AND HIS GUARDS ARE NOT "PEACEFUL PROTESSERS". AND PEOPLE INVADING BUILDINGS ARE NOT PEACEFUL, as the precedents have been set so why have a police force at all as they have been ruled redundant if you say we are "peaceful protesters", but we can do anything we like... and the cop's can't touch us hahahaaha1zgarz5.gif

Clean up this mess

and hold new election

Yingluck does not want this as it throws out the chance her her to give her brother a Get out of Jail free

My Thai wife says that many thai people like to bury there heads so if the can not see the truth it does not exist

They had plenty of time to "clean up this mess" after the last coup. Are the people now expected to believe that allowing them to give it another go will really change anything? What do you think will happen if they hold free and open elections again? Would you suggest that Thailand should abandon democracy because some people don't like those voted in by the majority?

Your last sentence is exactly what Suthep, PDRC, their powerful if reticent backers, and a significant number of posters on this forum want to happen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No its not.

We want reforms to fix a flawed voting system and then to hold free and fair democratic elections - respecting whoever wins those elections to run the country, as long as it is carried out in a responsible fashion that respects parliamentary rules (PTP or whoever)!!!

Clean up this mess

and hold new election

Or how about try this on, If your hero respected the peoples right of choice and freedom to vote, then this "mess" would not be here now, also my friend, Suthep and his "peaceful protesters" would never fly in OZ now would it, GET YOUR head out of the sand.

You have a polarization problem.

If some posters here criticize the government, then you bend it to:

"Suthep is your Hero" and this with some personal Attacks.

It may also be possible to criticize the government and not to be a Suthep fan, or not?

This would facilitate the flow of reading in some threads.

Cheese.

Well if the alternative was to be accused of breaking the constitution, I would get all pedantic about it and get these blokes to interpret which hand I might be allowed to use to wipe by backside. They might as well run the country to be perfectly frank, because they have created an absolute consitutional and legal grid lock. So interpret away.