Yingluck bursts into tears again in Khon Kaen province

webfact

It didn't take long for the rice farmers to realise that the Shinawatra mantra of "You vote for me and I will take good care of you, because I am a Shinawatra" was hollow and false from beginning to end.

In a single corrupt Shin stroke, they exposed their "We must love each other" nonsense as a cynical con trick.

A few million votes less next time.

Soon the Red shirts will start opening their eyes -

One day the Shins will consider themselves lucky to have been able to go into exile. Better than mob bait.

• Like 2

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

If it was not the Shinawatra's, then it would be other corrupt politicians and their families that would do the same. So, the hate would still be there, just directed at someone else. Corruption is too embedded in Thai culture.

They should pass a law here that punishes gross incompetence. Any politician that is guilty of gross incompetence can not be re-elected.

Because now you have people like Chalerm that are just cancerous to this country. He is just there to leech taxpayers money to his own bank accounts and he has been doing this for decades. What has he achieved?

Might take a long time to fill parliament

I shouldn't worry it's taking a long time anyway.

• Like 2

its just really really embarrassing

Almost as embarrassing as the glee with which it has been seized upon on this forum, and the relish with which people are queuing up to suggest, no demand, that she gives up.

She was elected, may well have been elected again, (the reluctance to complete the election suggests to me that the establishment realise that is the case), and faces threats to her physical safety and some pretty foul abuse.

I'm not surprised that she cries.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

its just really really embarrassing

Almost as embarrassing as the glee with which it has been seized upon on this forum, and the relish with which people are queuing up to suggest, no demand, that she gives up.

She was elected, may well have been elected again, (the reluctance to complete the election suggests to me that the establishment realise that is the case), and faces threats to her physical safety and some pretty foul abuse.

I'm not surprised that she cries.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She's shown to her supporters that she is brave.

For sure she has been re-elected. The show goes on.

The black shirts stoop as low as is possible.

The black shirts boy scout leader claimed yesterday they had evidence of massive evidence of corruption dating back 10 years.

Being corrupt themselves (the Cockroach Party) they would know all about that sort of thing.

Will they reveal this corruption or does it implicate too many of their own?

I doubt it.

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

Yes, until such a day as someone else dares stand up to the old elites, and then history will repeat itself.

• Like 1

No you have to learn and understand that in the south and Bangkok she is demonised whereas in the North and North East she and her family are revered.

The majority half of Thailand want a liberal democracy and the minority half want a feudal dynasty.

Clearly you prefer the latter.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Thailands PM cries more than my 3 year old toddler.

Turning on the tears is natural for Thai women

They can do so with such upsetyou would never see the laughter behind the tears

After 6 years of marraige I have seen it all 100 times

and for the farang wh think she sexy

my thai wife is 5 times better looking

and 5 times more a Jezebel

Becareful of what you wish for, Thai women are like icebergs you only see whats on the surface and what they want you to see

I also have a 5 year old daughter I love 1000%

But she has Thai blood in her and she knows how to get daddy on side with her tears

• Like 2

No you have to learn and understand that in the south and Bangkok she is demonised whereas in the North and North East she and her family are revered.

The majority half of Thailand want a liberal democracy and the minority half want a feudal dynasty.

'Ello Parrot - she sure ain't revered here in my Hang Dong village.

• Like 2

hmm, this would empty the country by about 50% ... many of their cronies never wanted make it to the lime-light...

I don't suppose you have thought beyond that simple thought, have you?

Just assuming in a civilized country, that you could actually banish an entire family from their homeland, because you it's a family you don't "like, hate even". Do you not think there may be repercussions from those supporters left behind? When they see their choice of government taken away from them again, what do you think they are going to do?

It may be an easy way to get likes on this forum, but as a sound political thought it's just chewing gum for the brain.

• Like 2

'Ello Parrot - she sure ain't revered here in my Hang Dong village.

Oh yeah when everything stops working, people aren't paid, when the tourists all leave she very definitely will not be liked but at the end of the day it will be nothing to the revulsion people will have for Suthep and his merry men

I don't suppose you have thought beyond that simple thought, have you?

Just assuming in a civilized country, that you could actually banish an entire family from their homeland, because you it's a family you don't "like, hate even". Do you not think there may be repercussions from those supporters left behind? When they see their choice of government taken away from them again, what do you think they are going to do?

It may be an easy way to get likes on this forum, but as a sound political thought it's just chewing gum for the brain.

But if just the Shin clan left politics that would free up most of the key jobs in the cabinet plus the head of CAPO.

That might be a huge attitude adjuster.