Hillside Condo # 7 ?

dmerchent

I don't know where I heard it from but there is supposed to be a new Hillside seven condo like the 1-4 Has anyone heard of it, or know where it is?

Also does anyone know of a one or two bedroom condo/apt for rent long term in the new Twin Peaks?

Thanks!

I don't know where I heard it from but there is supposed to be a new Hillside seven condo like the 1-4 Has anyone heard of it, or know where it is?

Also does anyone know of a one or two bedroom condo/apt for rent long term in the new Twin Peaks?

Thanks!

There is a Hillside 5 which is behind H-4. It's much more expensive and seemingly really unsucessful. I live in H-4 and can see its 95% empty.

Can't imagine there are building at H-7. Never even heard of a H-6

Hillside 7, I believe, is located about 500 meters north of the Super Highway and about 1 km east of Carrefour. You can see it from the Super Highway. There are 3 or 4 buildings there, all Hillside something or another. Maybe Hillside 6, 7, 8?

Edited by Rice_King

Heard a rumour (who hasn’t?) that Hillside 5 will be remodelled into yet another 5 star hotel due to the lack of sales of condo units.

The Flora is expensive but if it falls into your budget then you might want to look at the Rimping Condo as well –better location IMO.