30 day stamp after Non-O, will Thailand let me enter?

Here is my story.

5 sept 2013 received a 90 day tourist visa from consulate in USA, entered Thailand 14 September 2013.

1 Dec 2013 Received a Non-O at BKK immigration with expiration date 1 March 2014.

I had not left Thailand since I got there on 14 September. I left the Kingdom on 14 February 2014 before Non-O expired. I did not get a re-entry permit, just got stamped out as departed.

I am returning on 18 March and want to get a 30 day stamp that I will want to convert to a Non-O then retirement extension.

My question is will Thailand allow me to enter and give me a stamp? I read somewhere about a limit of time you can spend in the Kingdom within the past 6 months and I hope I did not exceed that time.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by rideswings

You can enter Thailand with no problem if the airline will permit boarding without a visa or return ticket !

A "conversion" is possible if the requirements of a subsequent application for an extension to stay are met.

Why not make it simple and obtain a single entry non "O" visa from an honorary consulate in your own country ?

Edited by thepool