Necromancer arrested for alleged sexual assaults in Pathum Thani

webfact

Necromancer Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assaults
By Khaosod English

13948053741394805489l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police in Pathum Thani province have arrested a self-styled necromancer for the alleged sexual assaults on his female followers.

Mr. Thanawan Assawapholsuwan, 43, was arrested during a police raid on his residence in Thanyaburi district, which was billed as a holy shrine of a "Gold-Faced God". Pamphlets found inside the temple claimed that Mr. Thanawan is gifted with various supernatural powers, such as curing diseases, binding loves, and procuring riches.

The police raid followed complaints by at least 6 women who informed the authorities that they had been sexually assaulted by Mr. Thanawan, who is known by his faithful followers as "The Karawek Master", police said.

The raid was observed by Ms. Paveena Hongsakul, director of Paveena Hongsakul Foundation for Children and Women, which first received complaints from the alleged victims and forwarded their testimonies to the police.

One of the women reportedly told the police that she approached Mr. Thanawan to seek miracle cure for her illness and a love charm to mend her relationship with her husband.

When she arrived at the temple, she said, Mr. Thanawan arranged a private meeting with her in which he allegedly told her to buy some gold for the ceremony. She was also allegedly instructed to give him some money and coerced into having sex with him.

After the sexual encounter, the woman said, she was blackmailed by Mr. Thanawan who demanded more money otherwise the photos of their sexual intercourse would be published on the internet.

Other women said they had been likewise sexually assaulted by Mr. Thanawan, and he had instructed them not to speak to the authorities, with a threat of black magic curses if they did.

The police eventually applied for arrest warrants for Mr. Thanawan on charges of sexual assaults. 5 of the exorcist's accomplices are also under arrest for suspected frauds.

The women said they suspect that there might be more victims of Mr. Thanawan's alleged crimes, and the police are urging other possible victims to come forward and press charges.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1394805374&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-03-15

• Like 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid idiot, his mistake was blackmailing the girls.

The sexual intercourse is apparently a part of the magical ritual and the girls knows very well and are willing to do it in order to reach their whatever goal, usually to charm some (rich) dude. Everything is of course just placebo, but with the added confidence they may be able to accomplished their goal anyway.

It's the blackmailing which is unacceptable.

Edited by Mole

Stupid idiot, his mistake was blackmailing the girls.

The sexual intercourse is apparently a part of the magical ritual and the girls knows very well and are willing to do it in order to reach their whatever goal, usually to charm some (rich) dude. Everything is of course just placebo, but with the added confidence they may be able to accomplished their goal anyway.

It's the blackmailing which is unacceptable.

So rape is fine by you? The woman says she was coerced into sex. That is rape.

Edited by Bluespunk

P.T. Barnum was right, there is one born every minute, meaning fools.

And a fool and his money are soon parted.

Of course blackmailing, serial rapist, conmen, pretending to be black magic practitioners

and able to cast spells and make men love women at will, for a price including their virtue,

are reserved their own rotating box seats and flaming bed of nails on several of Dante's 9 Rings of Hell.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

I can see him telling the woman. "Well I can help you, you are in luck as my sperm has all the magic and I have not shared it today. Off with the clothes, lay down, open your .... and I will perform magic".

Maybe I need to try that line .... wai2.gif

"Remove your clothing,lay down upon my bed and let my body enter you so that my healing properties can work there magic" must be pretty desperate/naive ladies to fall for this bullsh*t facepalm.gif

• Like 1

It's not rape in my opinion... it's greed in action + stupidity on high level.

If she said no.. for gold, money and sex she would not get this evil push for self power... that is an exchange of energy; no more.. but yes after sale service seems to be lack of quality. So now she complains.. but too late for her and now her husband knows that she <deleted> a black god ! Lol

Hope she understand something with these eperience : find a better magician and fortune teller with real skills.. and small dick if possible.

If she said no.. for gold, money and sex she would not get this evil push for self power... that is an exchange of energy; no more.. but yes after sale service seems to be lack of quality. So now she complains.. but too late for her and now her husband knows that she <deleted> a black god ! Lol

Hope she understand something with these eperience : find a better magician and fortune teller with real skills.. and small dick if possible.

It was rape.

• Like 1

It was rape.

So now you said the truth.. You were there to hold her tight ? right ?

just for fun, don't get it to serious, this kind of thing always make me wondering how can human being went to the moon or discovered molecular science..Etc

Hey but on the other hand, that should be all about KARMA right ?