Disappearance of Malaysian jet appears 'deliberate': PM

Lite Beer

The plane was landed on some remote island somewhere in SE Asia. The plane is being prepared for its next use, which is an attack on the West. The people on board the plane unfortunately were expendable and are most likely all dead (RIP) by now.

I hope you are wrong on the second and third hypothesis

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should go through the passenger list very carefully to see how many if any of the passengers knew how to fly, and eliminate the rest.

Just how do you propose this be accomplished? At flight check in?

I think he is referring to this particular flight--------- come on wakey wakey!!

With the majority of passengers being confirmed as Chinese I feel this is probably being aimed at China. Next question, is it external or internal groups that caused the aeroplane to disappear. Now this doesn't strike me as a Taliban style attack but despite China not making too many friends in it's rise to power, Japan in particular, I still think this is the work of Chinese separatists. The attacks, stabbings and mass murders in Chinese train stations only weeks ago show how desperate Chinese people are to protest against the way China is being run.

Negotiations have probably already begun but governments aren't letting on until the "hijacker" decide to go public with it.

Just a notion in my mind.

• Like 1

It definitely feels like some sort of coverup. With all those people on the plane, no one called their families or friends? I recall telephone calls made made from the aircrafts that were hijacked during 9-11 in the US. Not 1 person was able to send out a call to a family member? Seems fishy to me.

Apparently there's a lack of cellphone towers in the middle of the ocean so it's hard to get a signal.

I favour the idea of kidnap/ransom on a grand scale, it's many steps up from hijacking ships in the Straights of Where Ever and could be pretty impressive and really scary if successful. Fingers crossed it's nothing more sinister or tragic than that.

Basically still nobody knows. Well apart from some government agency somewhere. Speculation,speculation. Planes crash from time to time,boats sink and cars break down. Thats a real fact.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by baneko

What amazes me is the ability to turn off the tracking devices, Why?

I thought the same until I looked into it. Turning off the transponder isn't just a matter of flicking a switch in the cockpit. The person(s) on board who disabled the tracking devises had to know what they were doing as it's a more technical process than one might think.

I thought the same until I looked into it. Turning off the transponder isn't just a matter of flicking a switch in the cockpit. The person(s) on board who disabled the tracking devises had to know what they were doing as it's a more technical process than one might think.

Actually the transponder is simply a knob that can put it into off or standby position. It's the other items, the radios and ACARS that are more complex to turn off.

• Like 1

They should go through the passenger list very carefully to see how many if any of the passengers knew how to fly, and eliminate the rest.

Just how do you propose this be accomplished? At flight check in?

I think he is referring to this particular flight--------- come on wakey wakey!!

Sadly I am awake...and in KL reporting on this fiasco...I'm tired...however...

if only dealing with this flight in particular how do you suggest this be accomplished?

It's akin to asking ...Did you graduate from high school? Or did your (relative etc)

obtain his/her pasport through official means? Who is gonna ask who? It's now all

after the fact anyway and what precedent does this make/set? I took flying lessons

once...used to be current in a T28...does that make me a potential hijacker/terrorist

too? Big difference between a T28 & a T7/with 200+ pax IMO...

It's a safety precaution - in the event of an equipment problem, there must be a way to cut power to prevent errant signals, or worse, an electrical fire.

• Like 1

This story stinks. You want to tell me that in our super modern times it is not possible to say in which direction this Boeing was flying when even it is possible toclearly locate me all the time through my mobile phone?

Definitely they cover up something! Now who is they? Needless to think too long. Malaysia is under US influence. If it would have been a hijacking they would have come out with it immediately and find an excuse to occupate anothe oil producing country. So it can only be that our lovely friends accidentally shot down this plane.

• Like 1

if it exploded, the "black box" would have been sending out signals which is wasn't.

The ELTs on the flight data recorders have a limited range and only have rougher 72 hours of battery life. If sitting on the bottom of the ocean the chances of locating them is slim to none.

The FDR has about 30 days battery life.

The FDR and CVR will be dead by now if the aircraft has crashed. The ELT has a 30 day battery life, and can be heard up to a couple of km away depending on depth.

With a 27000+ sq nm are to search, it will take a long time to find it (they never found it on AF447, it was a Sub with advanced Sonar that found the fuselage).

It's a safety precaution - in the event of an equipment problem, there must be a way to cut power to prevent errant signals, or worse, an electrical fire.

I think you will find that they have fuses for that

• Like 1

Two fake or stolen passports.

Two Iranian Asylum seekers.

A recipe for trouble?

The one guy was 19 and he wanted to meet his mom in Germany.

Pretty sure he knew all about how to switch off transponders and knowing the difference between Leerdamer and Gouda cheese.

Why don't you go and Google first, as relatives, friends of the missing people might read that too.

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed. It is generally accepted, but not written into law, that quoting the first two or three sentences of an article and giving a link to the source is considered “fair use” and not a violation of copyright.

Okay I will try again:

Here is the Link to go and read if they erase my post again!

http://www.eutimes.net/2014/03/russia-puzzled-over-malaysia-airlines-capture-by-us-navy/

I will post article now as I do not believe it is violating any Laws to share what is being written around the World when it concerns a subject as this. If they delete post then they are also being controlled

Next Post will have Link and article....

• Like 1

Possibly, but still why? Surely a civilian airliner has no need to ever not be tracked, I think the proof is in the pudding.

Okay I will try again:

http://www.eutimes.net/2014/03/russia-puzzled-over-malaysia-airlines-capture-by-us-navy/

I will post article now as I do not believe it is violating any Laws to share what is being written around the World when it concerns a subject as this. If they delete post then they are also being controlled

Link giving credit...

Now the article in full to ease somes searches....

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain “puzzled” as to why the United States Navy “captured and then diverted” a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll.

According to this report, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748 through a codeshare) was a scheduled passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, when on 8 March this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft “disappeared” in flight with 227 passengers on board from 15 countries, most of whom were Chinese, and 12 crew members.

Interesting to note, this report says, was that Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.

dgz2.jpg

Source

Edited by metisdead
Edited per fair use policy
  • Like 1

Quote: "Malaysian authorities and others will be urgently investigating the backgrounds of the two pilots and 10 crew members, as well the 227 passengers on board. Indeed Prime Minister Najib said they would be examined in his public statement." Now, after how many days..'urgently investigating the backgrounds..' Rapid response eh ?

I think you will find that they have fuses for that

For an electrical fault, yes. But the ability for a manual turn off is still necessary if a transponder were to behave erratically, which could interfere with other systems.

Okay I will try again:

Link giving credit...

Now the article in full to ease somes searches....

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain puzzled as to why the United States Navy captured and then diverted a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll.

According to this report, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748 through a codeshare) was a scheduled passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, when on 8 March this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft disappeared in flight with 227 passengers on board from 15 countries, most of whom were Chinese, and 12 crew members.

Interesting to note, this report says, was that Flight 370 was already under GRU surveillance after it received a highly suspicious cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.

dgz2.jpg

Source

Turn it in <deleted>!

Can anyone elaberate on the following subject to verify if correct:

Is not the Boeing 777-200ER equipt with the FBW System? I believe it is, for those of you who don't understand, this is a fly-by-wire system that lets the aircraft fly as it was a Drone. By some external source.

Okay I will try again:

Holy macaroni! It all fits, it turned west and flew 4-5 hours after the transponders were turned off. It's certainly something to think about.

Actually the transponder is simply a knob that can put it into off or standby position. It's the other items, the radios and ACARS that are more complex to turn off.

Radios have a simple off, standby, on switch - similar to the transponders. The ACARS is automatic and much harder to disable. I believe the basic ACARS system as installed by Boeing to all 777's is only enabled for full use when someone (the airline) pays for the data transmission, but even without that payment the system is live always, just making a contact ping with no data about every half hour.

On another angle - as I mentioned early in another thread, the amount of fuel on board would have been enough to get to Bejing, plus enough to get to a nominated diversion destination all plus about 10% Looking at the world map it becomes apparent that the aircraft has possibly enough fuel to get to Somalia, Pakistan, and many other "interesting" potential destinations.

I just don't believe that USA, Russia and China don't know where it is. They have hugely capable satellites.

It definitely feels like some sort of coverup. With all those people on the plane, no one called their families or friends? I recall telephone calls made made from the aircrafts that were hijacked during 9-11 in the US. Not 1 person was able to send out a call to a family member? Seems fishy to me.

No cell phone service over the ocean. Plus, you are assuming that the passengers knew they were in danger and were capable of making a call.

Still though. They would have had service when they flew back over the Malayan peninsula. And even if the passengers had been told some story to make them believe all was well, by that stage people on the ground knew there was a problem and family members would have been calling every cellphone on board. Surely - but surely - some of those phones would have been left on and someone would have picked up.

So were the passengers somehow already incapacitated by that point?

Quite possible that it has been hijacked and the demands have been made on condition that the press does not leak info about the demands. If you were the hijackers you would stand a much better chance of success if everyone was still looking in the ocean and also the authorities could then strike a deal without media pressure. Somehow even professing to have rescued the hostages.

Just a thought.

i

Now the story changes again.

Sounds like bs to me.

The story sounds very plausible unfortunately the Malaysians authorities have lost any and all credibility.

Not sure what you or anyone wants/ expects from Malaysia , they know just as much as everybody else , which is nothing.

With all the joint efforts it is still a guessing game.

The scariest part is if it is indeed a hijack, this plane can appear on any route with any call sign, and before anyone realizes what is going on , it may well be too late.

At the same time on the other hand, if it was to appear on some route and that country realized , it may have to be shot down and a decision which is a no win for any administration , not to mention casualties on the plane and the ground.

It is indeed scary and if proven to be hijacked, the terrorism is getting scarier

Two fake or stolen passports.

Two Iranian Asylum seekers.

A recipe for trouble?

The one guy was 19 and he wanted to meet his mom in Germany.

Pretty sure he knew all about how to switch off transponders and knowing the difference between Leerdamer and Gouda cheese.

Why don't you go and Google first, as relatives, friends of the missing people might read that too.

So according to your logic , sweet little , innocent mama's boy, flew into Thailand ? Managed to find way to purchase stolen passport? Not only stolen but have it forged to input his photo? Then not only forged , but expertly forged to be able to leave Thailand , enter Malaysia and leave Malaysia without so much as lifting an eye brow ?? And all this because he wanted to see his mum???

Oh did I mention those passports ain't cheap??

So again to summarize . Someone comes to Thailand , finds connections to get real passport, have it forged , pay for it, and all of these just so that he can see his mum ??......

I am almost 40 years old, spent 1/3 of it in Thailand , and I would not even know where to start to look for stolen or fake passports, not would I even have a clue where to find gangs who can forge passports. I am certain most of the population would not have a clue and yet the "innocent" knew and done it all in a foreign country.

It sure does help to think occasionally before posting ;)

Edited by whoisyourdaddy
  • Like 1

its gota be pilot suicide as both of the crew cant be in on the plot ,one must have killed the other and took off on his suicide mission to the deepest part of the Indian ocean .

as for getting into the cockpit other 777 pilots say its not feasible for a hijacker to take control now. and if some hijacker had tried they would have broadcast a mayday or contacted somebody.

1 of the crew were in control right to the last seconds.

theres a small chance it flew to somewhere with a 'stan' at the end of the name but radars would have spotted them and jets sent up to investigate the mystery plane in their airspace.

and even if a hijacker did miraculously get into the cockpit other pilots say they wouldnt know where to start even if they were expert flyers ,theres a lot of software nous and in depth knowledge to turn things off in the cockpit. and reprogram the flight computers with new info to fly another 5-7 hours

Edited by 3NUMBAS