Disappearance of Malaysian jet appears 'deliberate': PM

Lite Beer

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a deafening silence around the issue of 20-odd staff of a US high-tech firm who were on board. I hate speculation and rumour, but can't help wondering if they are relevant in some way. They were mentioned in the earlier reports, since then nothing.....?

You are right..It is a very big connection of some of the Chinese high tech people on the plane and an American high teach company working in a military project....and only few people posted online info about that...But..you will find it searching online if you are curious enough...

If I was a staff member of the High Tech Firm who had just lost 20... of my "High Tech Employees" I would be upfront and formost!

First: The Security of Our Company would possibly have been Breeched!

Second: The attitude of how we deal with this loss would impact the level of thought... Generated from the rest of my Staff! It would also instill a Stigma on their future work Ethics. I may well lose a significant level of Staff to competitors because of my attitude.

Third: I would have a bottomless responsibility towards their families. Both Humanly and Financially.

Fourth: I need to have this all displayed in the Public Eye if I wish my Corporation to Expand and Garner future Bright New Energetic Stars from our Colleges....

Have we seen or heard anything from them???

Two objects spotted possibly related to MH370: Australia
Mark Graham

30229648-01_big.jpg

CANBERRA A handout picture made available by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) on Thursday shows a map of the search area for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 currently conducted by AMSA.//EPA/AMSA

Two objects possibly related to the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 have been sighted by satellite in the remote southern Indian Ocean, Australian officials said Thursday, calling it the "best lead we have".

Prime Minister Tony Abbott said the "new and credible information" had come to light nearly two weeks after the plane vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 passengers and crew on board.

An Australian air force Orion was due over the area some 2,500 kilometres (1,550 miles) southwest of the western city of Perth imminently with three more long-range surveillance planes, including from the United States and New Zealand, to follow.

A merchant ship was expected to arrive in the vicinity around 0700 GMT with Australian naval vessel HMAS Success, which is capable of retrieving the objects, some days away.

"The objects are relatively indistinct. The indication to me is of objects that are of a reasonable size and probably awash with water and bobbing up and down over the surface," said Australian Maritime Safety Authority official John Young.

"The largest... was assessed as being 24 metres. There is another one that is smaller than that.

"This is a lead, it is probably the best lead we have right now," he added.

"But we need to get there, find them, see them, assess them, to know whether it’s really meaningful or not."

In the vast and remote southern Indian Ocean, he cautioned that "they will be difficult to find", with poor visibility expected as the weather deteriorates.

Abbott warned against drawing any premature conclusions.

"We must keep in mind the task of locating these objects will be extremely difficult and it may turn out that they are not related to the search for flight MH370," Abbott told parliament.

Young said it was possible the objects were containers that had fallen off ships.

"There are many steps to happen before we get to that point (getting any single piece out of the water)," he added.

"What we are looking for is a confirmation that it does belong to the aircraft, or it does not. We may get a sighting, we may not. We may get it tomorrow, we may not."

The Malaysian government believes the jet was deliberately diverted on March 8 and flew for several hours after leaving its scheduled flight path -- either north towards Central Asia, or towards the southern Indian Ocean.

Authorities in Kuala Lumpur on Monday asked Canberra to take responsibility for the "southern vector" of the operation to locate the Boeing 777. Most of the passengers were Chinese or Malaysian; six were Australian.

Australian, US and New Zealand surveillance planes have been scouring a huge tract of the southern Indian Ocean since Tuesday when Australian officials said it was like looking for a "needle in a haystack" and that the chances of finding any surface wreckage were slim, with planes not equipped to look underwater.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-03-20

Well....If debris are found close to Diego Garcia, looks like some comments and opinions posted on other sites, MSN, Yahoo, New Herald, Fox, RT, and more, many from aviation, military and politics experts ..even by formers FBI and CIA agents, may be right...But....at the end...something more simple will be used to explain this tragic event...like others.

Well....If debris are found close to Diego Garcia, looks like some comments and opinions posted on other sites, MSN, Yahoo, New Herald, Fox, RT, and more, many from aviation, military and politics experts ..even by formers FBI and CIA agents, may be right...But....at the end...something more simple will be used to explain this tragic event...like others.

Do you know where Diego Garcia is?

From DG to where this possible debris has been spotted SW of Perth is a distance in excess of 5000kms!

While DG seems to have become the Indian Ocean version of Area 51 for some, reality as ever is a little more humdrum.....

• Like 2

From DG to where this possible debris has been spotted SW of Perth is a distance in excess of 5000kms!

While DG seems to have become the Indian Ocean version of Area 51 for some, reality as ever is a little more humdrum.....

If the plane's debris are found on its South fly range from North Malaysia......Diego Garcia was in the way...and closer than Pakistan....and the commentators are not talking about a shot down.....

Edited by thailampang2012

the black box will tell everything that happened , thats if the man at the controls had anybody to talk to in the cockpit ,otherwise it could be blank with just engine noises ,we wait and see the mindbending outcome to the saga

the black box will tell everything that happened , thats if the man at the controls had anybody to talk to in the cockpit ,otherwise it could be blank with just engine noises ,we wait and see the mindbending outcome to the saga

There are 2 black boxes, ( orange )

F D R flight data recorder records all movements of the aircraft hight, speed ect ect

C V R cockpit voice recorder records what goes on in the cockpit.

I think it unlikely that these will be found.

F D R flight data recorder records all movements of the aircraft hight, speed ect ect

Hi,

Flight data,if found, will be the key to finding out the cause of this missing aircraft. The voice recorder will continually record via a microphone in the overhead panel, but will only keep the last 2 hours of flight. It can be deleted, but only whilst on the ground with the brakes set.

If this is the approximate location of the aircraft then I think they will find the data.

Edited by khaosai

And yet they found AF447's in much more challenging conditions.

This is described as an "abyssal plain", which being relatively flat terrain should make the search easier, albeit in deep water.

Added: AF447 was more difficult because, and I quote: "the jet crashed in a region with rugged terrain and whose ocean bed presents great variation in depth over short distances of between 700 metres and 4,300 metres."

In theory, if they can find debris and model the flow back to an approximate area on the Indian Ocean abyssal plain, this would make life much easier.

When you think they were looking at 2.5 million sq. nm. to look at, finding debris would be a huge breakthrough.

This is what they'll be looking for.

article-1373189-0B7A84CB00000578-110_634

Edited by Chicog

Now the story changes again.

Sounds like bs to me.

Bet it is found in the southern Indian ocean, possibly near Australia, these guys were not headed for land and what a better place to disappear. Very sad indeed to all involved...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

black box maybe hard to retrieve in 2 miles depth of water. Utterly deplorable and to what aim? The mind boggles at a supposedly peaceful religion.... In moderate terms of course, there are die hard Christians out there as well committing supposed acts of God.

black box maybe hard to retrieve in 2 miles depth of water. Utterly deplorable and to what aim? The mind boggles at a supposedly peaceful religion.... In moderate terms of course, there are die hard Christians out there as well committing supposed acts of God.

(1) AF447's FDR and CVR were recovered 2.5 miles down.

(2) What on earth......?

I always thought Diego Garcia was somewhere between Brazil, Mexico and Marbella.

Learn something new everyday.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

the chinese now say they heard it crash to the sea floor ..but not where theyre looking right now

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Sea-floor-event-reported-with-possible-plane-link-30229212.html

Beijing - Chinese scientists have detected a "sea-floor event" that could be linked to missing flight MH370 hitting the sea bed, state media said on Friday.

The event was recorded at 2:55 am Saturday (1855 GMT Friday) in waters between Malaysia and Vietnam, the Xinhua news agency quoted seismologists and physicists at University of Science and Technology of China as saying.

One thing is for certain - the passengers aren't sunbathing on some tropical island sipping Pina Coladas.

As stated a week ago. Unless you count heaven as a tropical island.

We can safely discount the conspiracies and have waded through weeks of baloney. The hard truth is is that of a tragic accident.

I'm reminded that nature loves nothing more than a vacuum which is why such outlandish theories abound.

One thing is for certain - the passengers aren't sunbathing on some tropical island sipping Pina Coladas.

As stated a week ago. Unless you count heaven as a tropical island.

We can safely discount the conspiracies and have waded through weeks of baloney. The hard truth is is that of a tragic accident.

I'm reminded that nature loves nothing more than a vacuum which is why such outlandish theories abound.

Accident? You can't be serious.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

http://swns.com/news/malaysia-flight-mh370-passengers-died-of-oxygen-starvation-before-pilot-ditched-in-the-indian-ocean-62706/

Malaysia flight MH370 passengers ‘died of oxygen starvation before pilot ditched in the Indian Ocean’

August 19, 2014 | by SWNS Reporter | 0 Comments

Passengers on flight MH370 died of oxygen starvation hours before the pilot performed a controlled ditching in the Indian Ocean, according to a new study into the disaster.

Analysis by a veteran air accident investigator suggests that all 239 people lost consciousness up to four hours before the Boeing 777 disappeared beneath the waves.

The most likely scenario is that pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah deliberately depressurised the cabin, thereby depriving those on board of air, the research concludes.

Although oxygen masks would have dropped down automatically from above the seats, their supply was limited to just 20 minutes.

Those unable to grab a mask, including sleeping passengers, would have passed out within the space of a few minutes.

The entire ‘ghost plane’, including her cabin crew whose air supply is only marginally longer, would have slipped into a coma and died shortly after from oxygen starvation.

Ahmad Shah, who locked his co-pilot out of the cockpit, survived long enough – either by re-pressurising the aircraft, or from breathing his own, more extensive air supply – to evade radar and “execute his master plan”, researchers have concluded.

Edited by 3NUMBAS
  • Like 1