Pheu Thai lawyer claims PM was treated unfairly

Lite Beer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going all out for sympathy.

RT @tulsathit: RT @PatricLand: 10 AM Yingluck on wheelchair to cabinet meeting saying her leg still hurt RT @jeerapong_nna: #nna http://t.co/TlNyxnHkuI

xBi-nNswCEAAFppL.jpg.pagespeed.ic.eGVQDS

Well, she's at that age now when arthritis can develop as an issue after a fall.

Although she's not quite yet to the age, for now, where hip fractures easily occur after a fall due to the senior's decreased bone mass, she should be more careful as she rapidly ages and the equilibrium from her younger days is gone.

whoa..she does look pretty excellent on that post#83, though that was a few years ago.

I think we all probably looked better in photos from a decade ago.

I agree, though, that the stress of having an actual job for the first time has quickened her age advancement when compared to her earlier worry-free life.

Similarly, her lawyer for this case from the OP, Pichit, also demonstrably aged quickly when comparing his current photos with those prior to his going to jail as Thaksin's infamous pastry box lawyer.

Prison life is understandably stressful and ages people before their time.

Edited by kuthow

whoa..she does look pretty excellent on that post#83, though that was a few years ago.

I think we all probably looked better in photos from a decade ago.

I agree, though, that the stress of having an actual job for the first time has quickened her age advancement when compared to her earlier worry-free life.

What job was that???

Well, I guess that we get either

- Ms. Yingluck intensifies her upcountry election campaign and continues asking for fair treatment

or

- Ms. Yingluck will remain indoors and asks the NACC if they could come to her to hear her statement.

My money would be on the first possibility and I will start looking for lottery tickets ending on a 1, 19 and 799. The last being the number of billions 'her' government managed to rake up as NPL to the BAAC.

Actually 15 days is more than enough. So why does she think she deserves more. We all know when she was summoned by NACC, she didn't bother to show up. So it wasn't that important to her, it is her own lost. I think if there is nothing wrong with the program, as she publically claimed, why the need for extra time. Everything is on the up and up. She had more than enough time.

Rather than PM beng treated unfairly, PTP should investigate why taxpayers and farmers are treated unfairly by this administration. Politicians need to stop serving each pther interest and do their job and server the people.

Edited by aimbc

I think the phrase 'buying time' comes to mind.

In other words, she couldn't come up with a decent defense in 15 days, 45 days or indeed 45 years.

I wonder what her opinion is on the matter of all of the pending cases against her brother.

Basically it comes down the common Thai definition of fair which is "in my favor"

Exactly the same as a child's definition.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app