Should you accept her Children as part of the package?

BookMan

"MODS: I have started this in General, not Family, as I’d like a wide variety of responses, not just family skewed ones.

Cheers BM"

Sorry, but we have these sub-forums to help readers find relevant content easily, this is why we move them into the proper forums.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal opinion but I wouldn't take on a girl with kids, nor would I date a girl with a policeman as her ex, nor would I even think about continuing with someone that baited me online without telling me the whole truth. Having kids is kind of deal. so she's held the truth from you already and what secrets will she keep from you in the future? She's obviously baited the guy and is a dishonest person. Many girls in Thailand with decent jobs/business education no family burdens you just have to take more time in finding them.

• Like 1

Many farangs fall in this trap.

Burden your life with all That? (children, ex, grand parents, brothers , sisters, uncles and nieces)

No thanks facepalm.gif

Weeeeeeeeeell, that is something farang folk must take on board if one takes on a LOS lady. It will not disappear. If your a rich guy that has NOT revealed your wealth then it is controllable. One must use your head from the start. If you "make out" your a rich guy or really are, you are stuffed. Trust me on that.

OK, I made sure there's no ex and no children, that reduces the burden a lot.

I was not aware there were more family members in hiding thumbsup.gif

One parent left and two idiots of brothers and 3 sisters, gave me some problems.

The brothers and sisters have been taken care of, they are not welcome at our place whistling.gif

Edited by tartempion
  • Like 1