another build will soon be starting

ericpasansai

I've recently purchased 540 Sq Wah of land in sansai. After weeks of scrimping and saving and using my old age pension, bringing plastic bottles to the recycling center. I've managed to pull the trigger. about 3,500 baht/sq way not a bad price. This has an norms fish pond so it could be an interesting and challenging build

For all of you were curious about my 3 story concrete house I will keep you informed about my progress

• Like 1

Well your off to a good start with that price on the land.

Given that this iis your 4th? house and that Top as an architect is doing a very good job each time I'm just curious do you build these because you enjoy the whole process of build and design process, or to live in yourself and then move on, or as places to sell?

Looking forward to the pictures...thanks

I've recently purchased 540 Sq Wah of land in sansai. After weeks of scrimping and saving and using my old age pension, bringing plastic bottles to the recycling center. I've managed to pull the trigger. about 3,500 baht/sq way not a bad price.

Just think, if you hadn't bought those plastic bottles you could have saved the 2 million baht in days! ;)

Good luck with the project.

^ Yes, that's one of my favourite sites in Thailand. Specifically the long drawn out construction / renovation topics. Very Zen to see a rice field change into someone's dream home (or shack, as it may be), one step at a time. (Or more typically, two steps forward, one step back. :) )

^ Yes, that's one of my favourite sites in Thailand. Specifically the long drawn out construction / renovation topics. Very Zen to see a rice field change into someone's dream home (or shack, as it may be), one step at a time. (Or more typically, two steps forward, one step back. smile.png )

i like that website a lot too.

Would be much more honest/enjoyable if the OP stopped making out thats he's just a 'regular guy' doing it a little hard and building a home [or two] like most of us here;

His blog/website shows the true story of this entrepreneurial braggart...rolleyes.gif

What/Blog what website, might be interesting to find out more and,

to see if he is an entrepreneurial braggart, like you say,or more

jealousy on your part,as there are always 2 sides to a story.

regards worgeordie