Yingluck goes to work despite torn ligament

webfact

It is quite possible that she damaged her ankle and that her continued use of it exacerbated the original injury.

As none of the people spewing hate on this thread are in a position to diagnose her condition, nor have the competence and skills to allow them to pass judgement, the comments are just another example of the absolute hatred they hold.

Rather sad to have so much hate.

Rather sad we have to read another one of your posts is more like it. thumbsup.gif

GK has a point, in her younger days wearing those plastic 15 baht flip flops she may have suffered long term damage that is just surfacing. Ha .

Zimmer frame or similar, would be acceptable, but normally a walking stick is all that is needed. Maybe after it has healed she could donate the chair to some poor old soul in a rural village.

Limelight is the trend for the SHINS.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite possible that she damaged her ankle and that her continued use of it exacerbated the original injury.

As none of the people spewing hate on this thread are in a position to diagnose her condition, nor have the competence and skills to allow them to pass judgement, the comments are just another example of the absolute hatred they hold.

Rather sad to have so much hate.

I guess you have never had a sprained or twisted ankle before but there are enough of us that have to be able to know from experience that she did not show any signs of an injury on the video showing her getting out of the van.

IF her injury is serious enough to need a wheelchair she did not get it in that video. The only possibility is that she got an injury later and no video has been shown of it happening.

Based on my experience of sports injuries to myself there is no way she walked with a torn ligament and even a sprained ankle would have shown pain on her face and caused her to walk with a limp.

Maybe she could have endured a slightly twisted ankle with no outward sign of the injury but there is no way that would require a wheelchair a few days later.

Why would you even bother with all the pointless speculation in your post.

What on earth makes you think your diagnosis is anything close to being correct.

She stepped out of a van, took a fall and did some damage to her leg.

There is no conspiracy here, so take off the tin foil hat and stop wasting your own time.

Since I am retired I have nothing but time to waste so i will waste some more answering your idiotic questions if you don't mind.

It sounds like you are another that has never participated in sports and experienced an injured ankle. Now to answer your pointed head questions.

"Why would you even bother with all the pointless speculation in your post."

i would have to ask you the same question but to answer you Gk posted "As none of the people spewing hate on this thread are in a position to diagnose her condition" so I took the opportunity to point out that one does not have to be a doctor, medical or otherwise, to know when someone is injured based on visual observations therefore are in a position to diagnose her condition. After all visual observations are admissible in court and used in determining disability claims. I know this to be a fact since I am in the process of applying for disability and have been asked for contact information for neighbors and friends that have witnessed the affects of my disability.

"What on earth makes you think your diagnosis is anything close to being correct."

As i pointed out in my post, I and many others have personally experienced the injury she claims to have along with less serious injuries that would cause more pain that what she exhibited in the video after her fall. In my experience the video of her walking around after her fall would not indicate any injury at all let alone a torn ligament. I gave her the benefit of the doubt by stating that it is possible that she did in fact twist her ankle to a minor degree that caused her a slight amount of pain that she could hide from the camera.

"She stepped out of a van, took a fall and did some damage to her leg."

Possibly so but the video evidence does not suggest any damage to the leg or to the ankle which she claims. Definitely not to the degree to require a bandage let alone a wheel chair.

"There is no conspiracy here, so take off the tin foil hat and stop wasting your own time."

Just out of curiosity, who claimed there was a conspiracy? Definitely not I. Lying about the degree of her injury and pandering for sympathy does not qualify as a conspiracy like who killed JFK or anything like that.

I cannot imagine why you would think it did.

Everyone on TV knows who killed JFK.

It's the same bloke responsible for every single thing that has ever or will ever go wrong in the entire world.

It was Thaksin.

(Yingluck was driving the getaway car).

Quick let's have a coup.

Since I am retired I have nothing but time to waste so i will waste some more answering your idiotic questions if you don't mind.

It sounds like you are another that has never participated in sports and experienced an injured ankle. Now to answer your pointed head questions.

"Why would you even bother with all the pointless speculation in your post."

i would have to ask you the same question but to answer you Gk posted "As none of the people spewing hate on this thread are in a position to diagnose her condition" so I took the opportunity to point out that one does not have to be a doctor, medical or otherwise, to know when someone is injured based on visual observations therefore are in a position to diagnose her condition. After all visual observations are admissible in court and used in determining disability claims. I know this to be a fact since I am in the process of applying for disability and have been asked for contact information for neighbors and friends that have witnessed the affects of my disability.

"What on earth makes you think your diagnosis is anything close to being correct."

As i pointed out in my post, I and many others have personally experienced the injury she claims to have along with less serious injuries that would cause more pain that what she exhibited in the video after her fall. In my experience the video of her walking around after her fall would not indicate any injury at all let alone a torn ligament. I gave her the benefit of the doubt by stating that it is possible that she did in fact twist her ankle to a minor degree that caused her a slight amount of pain that she could hide from the camera.

"She stepped out of a van, took a fall and did some damage to her leg."

Possibly so but the video evidence does not suggest any damage to the leg or to the ankle which she claims. Definitely not to the degree to require a bandage let alone a wheel chair.

"There is no conspiracy here, so take off the tin foil hat and stop wasting your own time."

Just out of curiosity, who claimed there was a conspiracy? Definitely not I. Lying about the degree of her injury and pandering for sympathy does not qualify as a conspiracy like who killed JFK or anything like that.

I cannot imagine why you would think it did.

Everyone on TV knows who killed JFK.

It's the same bloke responsible for every single thing that has ever or will ever go wrong in the entire world.

It was Thaksin.

(Yingluck was driving the getaway car).

Quick let's have a coup.

I for one do not know who killed JFk. i have my speculations but no proof one way or another.

I seriously doubt it was thaksin though and can't imagine how anyone in their right mind might think it was.

nor do i think that anyone in thailand had anything to do with it just as i think that no one that had anything to do with JFK's assassination has anything to do with the present day goings on in thailand.

Might i suggest that with such thinking that you are the one that is wearing the tinfoil hat and just like most crazy people believe that it is everyone else that is crazy?

• Like 2

Just more Thaksin dramatics. After the fall at the noodle shop she was walking perfectly. Another example of how gullible and stupid she thinks the public are. No honor or integrity, just an overwhelming desire to milk everything to the limit

Excellent deduction work from honest and not so quiet bob or pipkins regarding JFK's assassination and the connection to Thaksin.

How about the missing plane, MH 370? Should we be searching runways in Dubai or perhaps Montenegro?

• Like 1

eight times in two years that the winning 6 digits matched the PMs license plate. What are the odds. Beyond astronomical I imagine. I would be suspicious that the 'fix' is in, also.

If that's true as reported in the OP, there's NO WAY in the world that that kind of alignment could have occurred by random change.

More fun and games with the lottery???

eight times in two years that the winning 6 digits matched the PMs license plate. What are the odds. Beyond astronomical I imagine. I would be suspicious that the 'fix' is in, also.

If that's true as reported in the OP, there's NO WAY in the world that that kind of alignment could have occurred by random change.

More fun and games with the lottery???

If this is rigged, it is to make Ms Yingluck appear somewhat 'divine' as her Kharma is great. It works on many in Thailand because of the type of Buddhism taught here.

"Corruption is a response to economic desperation"

I don't agree with this. The most corrupt are the people that already have money and power.

The people that are subject to "economic desperation" are not in a position to be corrupt.

Face it. the higher your position the higher your salary and the greater your opportunities to be corrupt.

Yes my full sentence was "Corruption is a response to economic desperation, and also is caused by the option of breaking laws with impunity." Two factors. Lower-mid level corruption, street-level scams and crime, is often a response to absolute poverty, while high-level corporate and state-level corruption is prevalent because of the loopholes and the knowledge that you can bribe your way out of jail - acting with impunity.

The two factors also overlap at the lower-mid level, while at the top it is mainly the impunity factor that encourages corruption. Obviously this is speaking for the large percentage of corruption - there are also people who will engage in crime regardless of the risks, they are greedy and addicted to larcenous behaviour, and will take risks even under more strictly regulated systems like in the West.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla

A stupid PR stunt appealing to sentimental ignorance or ignorant sentimentality.

Also look at this Lottery business... how Thai! The winning numbers!

I do not know how she gets to and from work. I do not know exactly what decisions PM makes during working hours. But I am sure her ankle ligament is not involved.

Many people dislike her for being Shin, for being good looking, for being rich, for being corrupt (?) but I dislike her for being a softie, no guts. Shouldn't go for this job.

"Corruption is a response to economic desperation"

I don't agree with this. The most corrupt are the people that already have money and power.

The people that are subject to "economic desperation" are not in a position to be corrupt.

Face it. the higher your position the higher your salary and the greater your opportunities to be corrupt.

Yes my full sentence was "Corruption is a response to economic desperation, and also is caused by the option of breaking laws with impunity." Two factors. Lower-mid level corruption, street-level scams and crime, is often a response to absolute poverty, while high-level corporate and state-level corruption is prevalent because of the loopholes and the knowledge that you can bribe your way out of jail - acting with impunity.

The two factors also overlap at the lower-mid level, while at the top it is mainly the impunity factor that encourages corruption. Obviously this is speaking for the large percentage of corruption - there are also people who will engage in crime regardless of the risks, they are greedy and addicted to larcenous behaviour, and will take risks even under more strictly regulated systems like in the West.

coffee1.gif

I guess my definition of corruption and yours is different.

I do not consider street-level scams and crime like stealing from the local fruit stand to get food as corruption.

Since when does slipping out of a mini-van produce a torn ligament that would induce any doctor to order two months in a wheelchair ? Did she only pay 30 baht for the doctor visit ? Thaksin is working overtime. Yesterday, he instructed Pheu Thai to issue a statement that any ruling by the Constitutional Court would be defied. Today, he's got Yingluck in a wheelchair for two months. Not leaning on the arm of an assistant. Not leaning on a walking stick. Not sporting crutches. A wheelchair. Because the fight for democracy goes on. She will fight for democracy ( not the courts, mind you - democracy ) if she is simultaneously hooked up to an intravenous drip. Through her tears, through her sprained ankles, somehow democracy will prevail. Yingluck may end up being bandaged like a mummy, with just her eyes peering through - but through her eyes will be the hope for democracy that all Thai people will be able to see. We all hope her ankle gets better real soon. Having said that, stepping down will be so much easier.

She did not instruct the PTP to issue a statement that any ruling by the Constitutional Court be defied. That is what the headline of the Nation article declared. However, no such statement was issued, and a closer reading of the article by the Nation does not include any specific statement to that effect.

Edited by geriatrickid

Since when does slipping out of a mini-van produce a torn ligament that would induce any doctor to order two months in a wheelchair ? Did she only pay 30 baht for the doctor visit ? Thaksin is working overtime. Yesterday, he instructed Pheu Thai to issue a statement that any ruling by the Constitutional Court would be defied. Today, he's got Yingluck in a wheelchair for two months. Not leaning on the arm of an assistant. Not leaning on a walking stick. Not sporting crutches. A wheelchair. Because the fight for democracy goes on. She will fight for democracy ( not the courts, mind you - democracy ) if she is simultaneously hooked up to an intravenous drip. Through her tears, through her sprained ankles, somehow democracy will prevail. Yingluck may end up being bandaged like a mummy, with just her eyes peering through - but through her eyes will be the hope for democracy that all Thai people will be able to see. We all hope her ankle gets better real soon. Having said that, stepping down will be so much easier.

She did not instruct the PTP to issue a statement that any ruling by the Constitutional Court be defied. That is what the headline of the Nation article declared. However, no such statement was issued, and a closer reading of the article by the Nation does not include any specific statement to that effect.

See you didn't comment again on this catastrophic injury?? as a footballer years ago it would have been a joke to be in a wheelchair for this injury, if it was severe we would likely to be plastered for a week or two, and still NOT in a wheel chair.

Ask any person at a hospital who specializes in this field if you need a wheelchair for this injury. Answer YES if the person is aged or a.n. other.

• Like 1

Haven't seen or heard anything on the news lately but has Thailands caretaker Prime Minister fully recovered from this serious injury?

It looks like she was getting around fine a couple of days ago. She must have had a miraculous recovery from her torn ligaments.

3-24-2014-8-54-24-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

• Like 2

Haven't seen or heard anything on the news lately but has Thailands caretaker Prime Minister fully recovered from this serious injury?

It looks like she was getting around fine a couple of days ago. She must have had a miraculous recovery from her torn ligaments.

3-24-2014-8-54-24-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

Her injury was as fake / corrupt as the whole PTP.

• Like 1

Now abhisit has had a fall. Broken clavicle, requires surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

And a hospital bed, that's way up the scale from a wheelchair, what was Yingluck thinking. Looking forward to all the good will messages such as Yingluck has received on this thread whistling.gif

610564.jpg

Now abhisit has had a fall. Broken clavicle, requires surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

And a hospital bed, that's way up the scale from a wheelchair, what was Yingluck thinking. Looking forward to all the good will messages such as Yingluck has received on this thread whistling.gif

610564.jpg

It's OK. Yingluck had a miraculous recovery from her torn ligaments, so she didn't need any good will messages. She's up and walking again after just a couple of days.

This is the story that has been going around Bangkok like wildfire.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand