FABRIC PAINTS - Washable

factseeker

There's a shop on one of the small sois off of Chotana Road a bit before Tanin market. There are many small shops that do silk screening in that area and amongst them is a shop that sells art supplies (silk screening inks, for example) as well as stationery flotsom. I'm not sure they will have what you are looking for but it would be worth a look. I will try and get you some specifics about the soi and the shop. I can't quite recall how to get there off the top of my head nor the name of the shop. Does anyone know the place of which I am speaking?

There's a shop on one of the small sois off of Chotana Road a bit before Tanin market. There are many small shops that do silk screening in that area and amongst them is a shop that sells art supplies (silk screening inks, for example) as well as stationery flotsom. I'm not sure they will have what you are looking for but it would be worth a look. I will try and get you some specifics about the soi and the shop. I can't quite recall how to get there off the top of my head nor the name of the shop. Does anyone know the place of which I am speaking?

HI,

Sounds like the 'ticket' - my thnxs.

Will do a recce and let you know how we get one.

Rgds.

FS

The shop I was talking about...take a left on the small soi just after Siam Commercial Bank on the left-hand side of Chotana. This maybe 1 km down (or less?) from Chang Phuak gate (north gate) and before you get to Tanin market. It is down that soi on the right hand side #30. It has a sign only in Thai and has a glass front. You will see an old brick chedi on the soi...it is a little past that on the right. Good luck.

The B2S art department in Robinson's at Airport Plaza has small bottles of good quality fabric paint.

If what you're doing doesn't require a large amount of paint, that may be what you're looking for.

Hi,

Yup got what was wanted there - thnxs so much.

Only problem now is wife read about the silk painting in Chotana Road - so off there next week. sad.png

Bets Rgds

FS

The shop I was talking about...take a left on the small soi just after Siam Commercial Bank on the left-hand side of Chotana. This maybe 1 km down (or less?) from Chang Phuak gate (north gate) and before you get to Tanin market. It is down that soi on the right hand side #30. It has a sign only in Thai and has a glass front. You will see an old brick chedi on the soi...it is a little past that on the right. Good luck.

Better half over there next week.

Thnxs.

FS