American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

webfact

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

Why?

What a narrow minded stupid ageist remark.

why?

you think a 19 year girl and a 45 year old man has something in common other than sex for money. grow up.

Tell us here....what do you actually know about them and their relationship?

My guess is zilch...zero...nada.

You are blowing in the wind and have no idea of what you are talking about except to show your antiquated prejudice.

Welcome to TV. Shame your first post is so ill informed.

A relationship is a contract. The terms of which are renegotiated every day between the relevant parties. If one fullfills his or her terms of the contract with money...so be it.

And do you really think that some middle age guy gives a toss what you or anyone else thinks if he can shag a young lovely just because he worked hard (avoided losing all in a divorce to some posionous western harpy) and can therefore happily toss a few shackles to his tirrak.

I think you mean shekels. Shackles would be a totally different situation. Or maybe not.

But yeah, I kind of agree with your post. There are a lot of men in Thailand who have that odd prejudice against women from their home country and are probably quite happy to give their love and affection to prostitutes instead. If you're fooling yourself willingly, then it's not really being fooled. To every man his own personal kaleidoscope, as they say.

I am genuinely astounded by the narrow minded antiquated prejudice of some of the members here.

Without knowing the facts of their relationship it is all based on presumption....and that of course for a narrow mind is sex/money.

How the heck do any of you know what their relationship was?

Could it just possible be better than some of those fantastic, better suited relationships where the age gap is narrower.

Tell us...what do you consider a "proper" age gap? What are your boundaries? Maybe some of the 60% divorced in the UK or USA or Russia could tell us that their "normal" relationships nd the right age gap was just great, just honkey dorey ?

It's fine to see two men walking down the street wrapped around each other, two women kissing in public, a trans gender person....lady boys to beat the band but lo and behold see an age gap and the knives come out.

What bigoted prejudice.

• Like 1

What is a middle aged guy doing with a young teenager?

was having some great fun i presume....dont jump on the moral high ground it doesnt work....each to his own i believe.not our business is it ..wai2.gif

• Like 1

Personal opinion

I hate how these farangs, who are 45+ years old, that come to Thailand, with a bit of money that they have saved up, thinking they are something special, flashing their money about as if they are loaded and acting like dog's ballocks because they are dating young beautiful thai girls.

i mean, it's quite funny and pathetic at the same time, because they would be nothing special in their country, just a another normal fat ugly farang, who can't get a girlfriend,who is half of their age or a wife in their country, so they come to Thailand to get one.

While in Thailand, at some point they probably think they are really handsome because of the attentions they get from the young thai girls. These girls only give them attentions or become their girlfriend or wife is because they are there for money. (This probably happens 90 percent of the time, Probably the most in Pattaya)

i cannot comprehend the reason why these farangs think they could buy love from a girl who is half of their age. it's beyond my understandings.

Let's face it, if they are dating or marrying a young thai girl, she isn't going to stay with them for long when they run out of money. Why would a young beautiful thai girl want to date or stay married to someone who is old, fat, ugly and has no money. Now what happens to those farangs whose girlfriend or wife has left them with nothing. They will probably go do something stupid like this american.( if he did murder the girl)

Even if they are good looking and have a lot of money, the age gap is too great. Let's just say if their girlfriend or wife is 20 and they're 45 years old. In 15 years time, they will be 60 and their partner will be 35. Now, they are old and their partner is still young. what this mean she is probably still be sexually active and she will need to be pleased. Now the old farang is too old to please his wife, so she goes out and find a younger guy and sleeps with him.

Now, my friend, you have a failed relationship. (this happens a lot).

Also,

These farangs that comes to Thailnd would probably be classed as peodophile in there own country. i mean, dating a girl who is half his age, it makes you think if they could date a girl at any age, without breaking the law, they would probably go as young as possible.

RIP poor girl.

I hope this american gets what he deserves if he did do it.

My dear young lady,

Have you never heard the expression that it takes 2 to tango.

Or the other one that says that love has no boundaries.

I see you make no comment whatsoever about older women (cougars I believe they are called) in relationships with much older men.

first, i'm not a young lady. i am a male. yes i have heard that expression which the last time i checked it refers to sex rather than a relationship. And yes, love has not boundies, i have heard that too. Have you ever heard Money can't buy you love? The expression 'love has no boundies is stupid'. how can a 19 year old girl have a relationship with a 45 year old man and call that love. LOL it's absurb.

You're probably one of them that are dating young girls.

Old farang that doesn't exist from the other side of the globe come to Thailand carrying their retirement fees , sleeping with young beautiful Thais. After a year a Thai lady just pai leow carrying the tittle of the house he build and the money...

The same story..

Lesson learn.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by MsPhilippines

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

Why?

What a narrow minded stupid ageist remark.

why?

you think a 19 year girl and a 45 year old man has something in common other than sex for money. grow up.

Tell us here....what do you actually know about them and their relationship?

My guess is zilch...zero...nada.

You are blowing in the wind and have no idea of what you are talking about except to show your antiquated prejudice.

I guess the truth hurts. Sorry about that.

Personal opinion

I hate how these farangs, who are 45+ years old, that come to Thailand, with a bit of money that they have saved up, thinking they are something special, flashing their money about as if they are loaded and acting like dog's ballocks because they are dating young beautiful thai girls.

i mean, it's quite funny and pathetic at the same time, because they would be nothing special in their country, just a another normal fat ugly farang, who can't get a girlfriend,who is half of their age or a wife in their country, so they come to Thailand to get one.

While in Thailand, at some point they probably think they are really handsome because of the attentions they get from the young thai girls. These girls only give them attentions or become their girlfriend or wife is because they are there for money. (This probably happens 90 percent of the time, Probably the most in Pattaya)

i cannot comprehend the reason why these farangs think they could buy love from a girl who is half of their age. it's beyond my understandings.

Let's face it, if they are dating or marrying a young thai girl, she isn't going to stay with them for long when they run out of money. Why would a young beautiful thai girl want to date or stay married to someone who is old, fat, ugly and has no money. Now what happens to those farangs whose girlfriend or wife has left them with nothing. They will probably go do something stupid like this american.( if he did murder the girl)

Even if they are good looking and have a lot of money, the age gap is too great. Let's just say if their girlfriend or wife is 20 and they're 45 years old. In 15 years time, they will be 60 and their partner will be 35. Now, they are old and their partner is still young. what this mean she is probably still be sexually active and she will need to be pleased. Now the old farang is too old to please his wife, so she goes out and find a younger guy and sleeps with him.

Also,

These farangs that comes to Thailnd would probably be classed as peodophile in there own country. i mean, dating a girl who is half his age, it makes you think if they could date a girl at any age, without breaking the law, they would probably go as young as possible.

RIP poor girl.

Welcome to TV. Shame your first post is so ill informed.

A relationship is a contract. The terms of which are renegotiated every day between the relevant parties. If one fullfills his or her terms of the contract with money...so be it.

And do you really think that some middle age guy gives a toss what you or anyone else thinks if he can shag a young lovely just because he worked hard (avoided losing all in a divorce to some posionous western harpy) and can therefore happily toss a few shackles to his tirrak.

How is it ill informed? Go down pattaya and have a look! idiot! in fact, go any where in Thailand and you will know that this is the truth.

why are you explaning to me what a relationship is.You obviously haven't read my post with understandings.

you wrote " If one fullfills his or her terms of the contract with money...so be it." LOL LOL LOL.

you're basically saying if you 60 years old and cannot give your partner sex, which means you can need to fullfill her term of contract, it is quite alright for her to go out and have sex with young guys like me? and you would still call that a relationship?

if that is what you implying to me, well, what can i say..................

Edited by Ajex21

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

My dear young lady,

I see you make no comment whatsoever about older women (cougars I believe they are called) in relationships with much older men.

jealousy is an awful thing or being scorned 1 post and full of hatred welcome to tv land ...a pedo mm dating a 19 year old where are you from...singleland..

Instead of saying, "American wanted" would it not be better to say an American suspect? The headline sort of but not totally suggests that he is guilty.

I'm an Aussie so not supporting America, but the headline has him signed, bagged and executed for the crime.

was having some great fun i presume....dont jump on the moral high ground it doesnt work....each to his own i believe.not our business is it ..wai2.gif

fair enough each unto their own, but I don't like bedding children the same age as my daughter. Yes I am 45 also.

Im not convince about jealousy, i can see 3rd party or money involved. The farang cant be jealous because he knows that the lady hs been dating is young. He can be the suspect but lets look forward at the other side of the story.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Instead of saying, "American wanted" would it not be better to say an American suspect? The headline sort of but not totally suggests that he is guilty.

I'm an Aussie so not supporting America, but the headline has him signed, bagged and executed for the crime.

Yes, he's only a suspect. I really don't understand why it's so easy to some people to judge him without knowing the real story.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

My dear young lady,

jealousy is an awful thing or being scorned 1 post and full of hatred welcome to tv land ...a pedo mm dating a 19 year old where are you from...singleland..

why in the world would I be jealous. hahaha these type of farangs are idiots. In England, i would say "there are all mugs".

you know i say this? it's because i've had girls that are my age or around 21-30 years old flirting and wanting to take me to a hotel and sleep with me while they're in a relationship, some of them are married!. Infact i've have slept with some of them, and Now, i'm a friend with most of them.

Just trying to save these old farangs from a heart break. Might save them from having a heart attack

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

Once Again Completely Irrelevant ..

The age Gap is not the Point , a Young Woman is Dead and it looks like Murder ..we here have no idea who commited the Crime .

Choose to Live your Life as you Wish ..But dont throw a Blanket over every single relationship , thats simply not Fair ..

Nor is it Relevant to this Case .

Technically 19 is an 'old' teenager, in fact the oldest a teenager can be smile.png

technically 19 is a teenager

Yes, no argument there, the clue is the 'teen' of nineteen. However my point was that 19 is in fact an old teenager not a young one, in fact the oldest a teenager can be is 19.

• Like 1

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

My dear young lady,

why in the world would I be jealous. hahaha these type of farangs are idiots. In England, i would say "there are all mugs".

you know i say this? it's because i've had girls that are my age or around 21-30 years old flirting and wanting to take me to a hotel and sleep with me while they're in a relationship, some of them are married!. Infact i've have slept with some of them, and Now, i'm a friend with most of them.

Just trying to save these old farangs from a heart break. Might save them from having a heart attack

I think that would be a Nice way to Go ..if that were the Case . Dont Judge the Relationships of Others , Lets see what you do at 45 - 53 Years and beyond .

Its simply not the Issue here , we are talking about possible Murder .

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

I am guessing you are Thai and if you are you have the blinkers well and truly on . How many old Thai men have 3 or 4 giks and the reason they do is they have money . Who made you god to stand in judgement of how other people conduct their lives . Live and let live is a motto you should adopt be it here in Thailand or any where in this wonderful world . There are to many bigots in this world trying to force their opinions down other peoples throats .

My condolences to the family and friends of the young lady .

May she rest in peace

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

Once Again Completely Irrelevant ..

The age Gap is not the Point , a Young Woman is Dead and it looks like Murder ..we here have no idea who commited the Crime .

Choose to Live your Life as you Wish ..But dont throw a Blanket over every single relationship , thats simply not Fair ..

Nor is it Relevant to this Case .

How is it irrelevant? I'm basically trying to say If you are old, don't date a girl that is half your age or else you'll be left heart broken and no money. Once you left heark broken you might do something stupid like end your own life, hurt someone else etc...... Unless, you would want that to happen. I guess you would more than a mug.

We can't blame him if he fell inlove to that lady. Here in Thailand "Age doesn't matter" in fact there are so many thai old men who are in a relationship with thai young lady. And there are a thai old women who are in a relationship with a thai young men. This is Amazing Thailand.

Having an affair to others is just like a normal thing.

• Like 1

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

I am guessing you are Thai and if you are you have the blinkers well and truly on . How many old Thai men have 3 or 4 giks and the reason they do is they have money . Who made you god to stand in judgement of how other people conduct their lives . Live and let live is a motto you should adopt be it here in Thailand or any where in this wonderful world . There are to many bigots in this world trying to force their opinions down other peoples throats .

My condolences to the family and friends of the young lady .

May she rest in peace

I'm actully Thai/British. Why are you comparing Thai men with Farang. Are you upset that i've written an upsetting comment about farang? i'm guess you must be one. well, i can say the same thing about Thai men. They are also mugs - being used. The giks also have real boyfriends. they take the old thai men or old farang money and spend it with their real boyfriend who they actully love.

What can i say The truth hurts.

We can't blame him if he fell inlove to that lady. Here in Thailand "Age doesn't matter" in fact there are so many thai old men who are in a relationship with thai young lady. And there are a thai old women who are in a relationship with a thai young men. This is Amazing Thailand.

Yes, that is true, but do you think this is true love? the majority are not true love. it's just a relationship between money.

before you say, how do you know? I know so many guys with young pattaya girlfriend who they took to England to live together. Pretty much every single one of them are divorced.

Yes, that is true, but do you think this is true love? the majority are not true love. it's just a relationship between money.

before you say, how do you know? I know so many guys with young pattaya girlfriend who they took to England to live together. Pretty much every single one of them are divorced.

I knew it....

I have so many co- thai workers who are in a relationship with others and they keep asking me if I do the same I told them no I will never do it. I'm afraid of "karma".

I understand what you are saying but how many normal headed middle aged men would fall in love with a teenager who says you are so hansum and strong, do you have wife?