American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

webfact

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a middle aged guy doing with a young teenager?

Oh come on, this is Pattaya for god sake?!huh.png

Just go out and walk along Beach Road at night time and you will see much bigger age differences than that

I like my women a little closer to my own age, I can handle a shopping trip and spending 3 hours in the womens clothing stores as there is always some eye candy to look at. I couldn't not handle 3 hours in Toys R Us tho.

• Like 2

Just go out and walk along Beach Road at night time and you will see much bigger age differences than that

I like my women a little closer to my own age, I can handle a shopping trip and spending 3 hours in the womens clothing stores as there is always some eye candy to look at. I couldn't not handle 3 hours in Toys R Us tho.

No Thanks ..I'm not having Women my Age , the Age is not the Issue .

Its just an horrendous crime that " appears " to be committed by an Individual who had a Void of understanding about his relationship .

Its not the Fault of the Victim .

• Like 1

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

In Pattaya that is a bit weird, I mean a 45 year old with a 19 year old. As normal he would be 65 or more.

Absolutely true sir.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

Seen know a lot about the Man, just not his surname?

Missing from the original article is this last paragraph:

Police are aware of the full name of the American but have not released his name as yet. Immigration Police have alerted all land and air border checkpoints and hope to detain him shortly.

Should be possible to find this scumbag.

Edited by KhunBENQ

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Some guys are desperate to do any thing undo, warning to all you girls out there, money is not everything,so do not finish your guy money and try to finish your relationship with him because the guy has no money to spend on your head again, it make some men to get mad and think bad, advice,do not start a relationship which you cannot finish just because you need a guys money.

The same story, lots of farang in Thailand was a victim of some bad Thai women. No need to kill. RIP.

So although the article says "Tim was known to be angry and extremely Jealous" and "was seen leaving the aprtment in a hurry" you blame the victim? you are priceless, clueless but priceless!

What would you do? Or what would any Thai man do?

That age must go to University not in Pattaya.

I'd assume that you're from the Philippines. Do all 19 years old in your country go to a university? It's not where the girl decided to go to.

If the American would be a billionaire, nobody and i mean nobody would make a statement about the age gap.Poverty makes people doing that. Not just in Thailand.

• Like 2

So age difference makes men killers.

Or is it just this american idiot who took the life of a young women for whatever reason which can never justify such an act.

My gawd, read some of your own answers, the fact that someone was killed doesn't really seem to exist.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Some guys are desperate to do any thing undo, warning to all you girls out there, money is not everything,so do not finish your guy money and try to finish your relationship with him because the guy has no money to spend on your head again, it make some men to get mad and think bad, advice,do not start a relationship which you cannot finish just because you need a guys money.

The same story, lots of farang in Thailand was a victim of some bad Thai women. No need to kill. RIP.

So although the article says "Tim was known to be angry and extremely Jealous" and "was seen leaving the aprtment in a hurry" you blame the victim? you are priceless, clueless but priceless!

Ignorant and clueless would be more appropriate.

• Like 1

The age gap 19 years old... God..

One could also ask what is a nineteen year old doing with a 40 to 45 year old boyfriend.......it would have been her choice at some stage

ummmmm...I guess a 19 yr old would be with a 40-45yr old for his MONEY......lol TIT

• Like 1

Why does everyone keep talking about beachroad ?? Lol Pattaya is one big bar for godsake , have a another look at it , in fact stand on beach road and look west for as far as the eye can see there is nothing but bars , occasioanlly broken by mrkets and the odd shop and hotel ..People keep talking about the age difference ..Walking down some sois at night one could think they were in a retirement village , the only difference is all these retired folk are with lovely young girls from the ages of 18 up ..as some have said its a double egde sword , its not the old wise man taking adnatage of the young innocent girl lol ..Mostly what i see its the other ay around ...and when the young girl tells ll her friends that Tim of Bob or Me is an angry jealous man sometimes , well hey theres probably a dam good reason for those reactions ..UM including the fact that while you were back in your home country shes sleeping around earning some extra dosh on the side ...In saying that i certainly wouldnt like to think that if my Thai girlfriend got murdered it woud automatically be pinned on me ( you know the angry jealous guy , thats what all her friends are told right ?? ) so hey lets give Tim a break until we find out the facts first shall we ? Because it couldve been one of three or four jealous boyfriends in my experience of some working girls , working also doesnt always mean in a bar does it chaps ??

• Like 2

Easy to tell which expat posters are older and have a really young bird. Doesn't matter, but funny to see the defensive remarks of those who got a complex and took it to heart. Age doesn't make 'em kill, no but lots of differences will crop up right from the start.

Remember this took place in Pattaya, so take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by gemini81

In such circumstances,it take the Spirit of God to overcome the trial and temptation you will face at the moment when a woman betrayed your love you have for her, so you need to let it go ,or else you will commit what you wish not to do, I know the guy might have regret his did,but is too late now since life has been taken. God help us all.

So age difference makes men killers.

Or is it just this american idiot who took the life of a young women for whatever reason which can never justify such an act.

My gawd, read some of your own answers, the fact that someone was killed doesn't really seem to exist.

So True , the Age gap is hardly the Issue , The Issue is that a Young Girl has been Murdered .

I recall meeting a 71 year old guy from the UK in Phuket , he had a 26 year Old Wife , I heard her speaking to a colleague

saying that she had a " Much better guy " coming from the Netherlands that week , she was smug enough to think no one

could understand her Bragging . I gently addressed this with the guy , and he had the most incredible attitude , He had Sailed

himself to Phuket , he knew she wasn't playing ball , he knew what there was he could loose , and he said " I dont care ....

I reckon she's extended my life by 10 years , It was always a Given " , I thought it was just a great attitude , his example is

extremely common .

The point being ( If this American Guy is Guilty , which he is NOT at this point anyhow ) , he never had an emotional handling

of the situation he was in ..Living the dream and fantasy is great , But dont be suprised if it turns and Slaps you in the face .

Emotional Stability , and Control of Rage , overcome many situations , he obviously never understood exactly what he was involved in.

• Like 1

And what that 19 years old doing in that 45 years old man? In fact 45 yrs old is very matured enough to take care of here.

And why should a foreigner murdered that young lady in fact he knows that he can be jailed. Jealousy? Hmmmmm

Im not blaming anyone Im just curious.

Been here in Thailand and i can say long enough to witness how some Thai ladies exist.

maybe she had Another jealous Boyfriend.....just saying

• Like 1

as Tom Jones sang "why, why, why Delilah ... I felt the gun in my hand and she laughed no more"

'expectation leads to disappointment' Buddha

An assumption on my part you might say;

but Thai girls go there to earn a quid; and like us, they are not a charity workers

farangs go with their societal mentality and transition sex to commitment ...

nobody deserves to die for it ...

So you're saying it was the victims fault?

Where is the poster blaming the victim ? He's just stating a fact.

Or are you playing the Thaier than Thai apologist again? All Thai women good, All foreigner bad .

No he didn't, Ms. P. ASSUMED that the 19 year old in any way made him into a victim. We don't know shit what happened so stop assuming and pre judge.

R.I.P. and my condolences to her family and friends.