Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

webfact

My wife of 8 years is 33 years younger than me.......and I've never had a cent to my name.

Go figure.

Met lots of older, penniless men with beautiful young ladies.....

naaaaaaaaht !

.I suppose it has to do with social security entitlements, should the worst happen. Let us not hope it was the insurance policies...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

19 year old with a 45 year old. No wonder the relationship wasn't working out.

I guess the truth hurts. Sorry about that.

Just answer my question.

Do you know this couple to make such ill conceived and infantile remarks?

wai2.gif Same problems with 45 year old as a 19 year old. Same-same, but different. The difference is that you're spending money on a young girl vs one who has been there and back many timesbah.gif

Depends where you shop. If you are hanging in the bargain basement area then you deserve what you pay for. Catch the escalator up to the 6th floor and spens a little more and the wok will last a lot longer.

We can't blame him if he fell inlove to that lady. Here in Thailand "Age doesn't matter" in fact there are so many thai old men who are in a relationship with thai young lady. And there are a thai old women who are in a relationship with a thai young men. This is Amazing Thailand.

Having an affair to others is just like a normal thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I understand what you are saying but how many normal headed middle aged men would fall in love with a teenager who says you are so hansum and strong, do you have wife?

It depends to the situation that's why getting to know each other is important in a relationship the man should analyze the situation.

What I'm trying to emphasize is there is a possibility that a young lady would fall in love to the middle aged man Or the old man would fall in love to the young lady. Actually love is magic and unexplainable.

Edited by Shancloudy

And what that 19 years old doing in that 45 years old man? In fact 45 yrs old is very matured enough to take care of here.

And why should a foreigner murdered that young lady in fact he knows that he can be jailed. Jealousy? Hmmmmm

Im not blaming anyone Im just curious.

Been here in Thailand and i can say long enough to witness how some Thai ladies exist.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Do you think that she’s actually into that a man, or in the man? Just a rhetorical question.

How some Thai ladies exist? Just a rhetorical question.-wai2.gif

Sent from my Chinese tablet PC without any memory.Connect Thailand w00t.gif

post-108180-0-40681000-1395324640_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

Personal opinion

I hate how these farangs, who are 45+ years old, that come to Thailand, with a bit of money that they have saved up, thinking they are something special, flashing their money about as if they are loaded and acting like dog's ballocks because they are dating young beautiful thai girls.

i mean, it's quite funny and pathetic at the same time, because they would be nothing special in their country, just a another normal fat ugly farang, who can't get a girlfriend,who is half of their age or a wife in their country, so they come to Thailand to get one.

While in Thailand, at some point they probably think they are really handsome because of the attentions they get from the young thai girls. These girls only give them attentions or become their girlfriend or wife is because they are there for money. (This probably happens 90 percent of the time, Probably the most in Pattaya)

i cannot comprehend the reason why these farangs think they could buy love from a girl who is half of their age. it's beyond my understandings.

Let's face it, if they are dating or marrying a young thai girl, she isn't going to stay with them for long when they run out of money. Why would a young beautiful thai girl want to date or stay married to someone who is old, fat, ugly and has no money. Now what happens to those farangs whose girlfriend or wife has left them with nothing. They will probably go do something stupid like this american.( if he did murder the girl)

Even if they are good looking and have a lot of money, the age gap is too great. Let's just say if their girlfriend or wife is 20 and they're 45 years old. In 15 years time, they will be 60 and their partner will be 35. Now, they are old and their partner is still young. what this mean she is probably still be sexually active and she will need to be pleased. Now the old farang is too old to please his wife, so she goes out and find a younger guy and sleeps with him.

Now, my friend, you have a failed relationship. (this happens a lot).

Also,

These farangs that comes to Thailnd would probably be classed as peodophile in there own country. i mean, dating a girl who is half his age, it makes you think if they could date a girl at any age, without breaking the law, they would probably go as young as possible.

RIP poor girl.

I hope this american gets what he deserves if he did do it.

I am guessing you are Thai and if you are you have the blinkers well and truly on . How many old Thai men have 3 or 4 giks and the reason they do is they have money . Who made you god to stand in judgement of how other people conduct their lives . Live and let live is a motto you should adopt be it here in Thailand or any where in this wonderful world . There are to many bigots in this world trying to force their opinions down other peoples throats .

My condolences to the family and friends of the young lady .

May she rest in peace

I'm actully Thai/British. Why are you comparing Thai men with Farang. Are you upset that i've written an upsetting comment about farang? i'm guess you must be one. well, i can say the same thing about Thai men. They are also mugs - being used. The giks also have real boyfriends. they take the old thai men or old farang money and spend it with their real boyfriend who they actully love.

What can i say The truth hurts.

Lol you have obviously inherited the arrogance of the British and the bigotry of the Thai what a combination . I feel sorry for you mate all that weight on your shoulders , the world must be a bad place for you . Maybe when when you stop talking in a high voice ,grow hair and mature a little bit i.e after your 14 th b/day you might accept people for who they are and not what you think is acceptable.

Lol. your relpy has nothing to do with our debate. i am certain you're one of those farang.

You would believe a grown man would not be so naive to date or married a young girl, who is half his age and thinking she loves him because of his looks and personality, but not money.

Please let a grip of your life.

all of this is just my opinion, Do what ever they want. Meanwhile, I will be on the other end waiting for their young beautiful wifes or girlfriends to please( because they are too old to do it) their wife or girlfriend and spending their money.

The arrogance of pre-pubessence 5555555 once again you are wrong, me.... I have been married 39 years . In the real scheme of things a young lady was murdered and really your opinions are juvenile and inconsequential .

And what that 19 years old doing in that 45 years old man? In fact 45 yrs old is very matured enough to take care of here.

And why should a foreigner murdered that young lady in fact he knows that he can be jailed. Jealousy? Hmmmmm

Im not blaming anyone Im just curious.

Been here in Thailand and i can say long enough to witness how some Thai ladies exist.

maybe she had Another jealous Boyfriend.....just saying

... and it's just a coincidence that the American boyfriend was seen hurrying away from her apartment on the day she was last seen.

Personal opinion

I hate how these farangs, who are 45+ years old, that come to Thailand, with a bit of money that they have saved up, thinking they are something special, flashing their money about as if they are loaded and acting like dog's ballocks because they are dating young beautiful thai girls.

i mean, it's quite funny and pathetic at the same time, because they would be nothing special in their country, just a another normal fat ugly farang, who can't get a girlfriend,who is half of their age or a wife in their country, so they come to Thailand to get one.

While in Thailand, at some point they probably think they are really handsome because of the attentions they get from the young thai girls. These girls only give them attentions or become their girlfriend or wife is because they are there for money. (This probably happens 90 percent of the time, Probably the most in Pattaya)

i cannot comprehend the reason why these farangs think they could buy love from a girl who is half of their age. it's beyond my understandings.

Let's face it, if they are dating or marrying a young thai girl, she isn't going to stay with them for long when they run out of money. Why would a young beautiful thai girl want to date or stay married to someone who is old, fat, ugly and has no money. Now what happens to those farangs whose girlfriend or wife has left them with nothing. They will probably go do something stupid like this american.( if he did murder the girl)

Even if they are good looking and have a lot of money, the age gap is too great. Let's just say if their girlfriend or wife is 20 and they're 45 years old. In 15 years time, they will be 60 and their partner will be 35. Now, they are old and their partner is still young. what this mean she is probably still be sexually active and she will need to be pleased. Now the old farang is too old to please his wife, so she goes out and find a younger guy and sleeps with him.

Also,

These farangs that comes to Thailnd would probably be classed as peodophile in there own country. i mean, dating a girl who is half his age, it makes you think if they could date a girl at any age, without breaking the law, they would probably go as young as possible.

RIP poor girl.

I am guessing you are Thai and if you are you have the blinkers well and truly on . How many old Thai men have 3 or 4 giks and the reason they do is they have money . Who made you god to stand in judgement of how other people conduct their lives . Live and let live is a motto you should adopt be it here in Thailand or any where in this wonderful world . There are to many bigots in this world trying to force their opinions down other peoples throats .

May she rest in peace

I'm actully Thai/British. Why are you comparing Thai men with Farang. Are you upset that i've written an upsetting comment about farang? i'm guess you must be one. well, i can say the same thing about Thai men. They are also mugs - being used. The giks also have real boyfriends. they take the old thai men or old farang money and spend it with their real boyfriend who they actully love.

Lol you have obviously inherited the arrogance of the British and the bigotry of the Thai what a combination . I feel sorry for you mate all that weight on your shoulders , the world must be a bad place for you . Maybe when when you stop talking in a high voice ,grow hair and mature a little bit i.e after your 14 th b/day you might accept people for who they are and not what you think is acceptable.

Lol. your relpy has nothing to do with our debate. i am certain you're one of those farang.

You would believe a grown man would not be so naive to date or married a young girl, who is half his age and thinking she loves him because of his looks and personality, but not money.

all of this is just my opinion, Do what ever they want. Meanwhile, I will be on the other end waiting for their young beautiful wifes or girlfriends to please( because they are too old to do it) their wife or girlfriend and spending their money.

The arrogance of pre-pubessence 5555555 once again you are wrong, me.... I have been married 39 years . In the real scheme of things a young lady was murdered and really your opinions are juvenile and inconsequential .

AMEN.-coffee1.gif

We can't blame him if he fell inlove to that lady. Here in Thailand "Age doesn't matter" in fact there are so many thai old men who are in a relationship with thai young lady. And there are a thai old women who are in a relationship with a thai young men. This is Amazing Thailand.

I understand what you are saying but how many normal headed middle aged men would fall in love with a teenager who says you are so hansum and strong, do you have wife?

Ckooka...please don't fall into the trap of stating things you don't know about.

We have no idea at all what their relationship was based on. It just may have been love, a mutual respect, companionship, sex, drugs, money....who knows??? To assume is totally wrong.

What incences me here is the sheer prejudice, the ageism, of some members based solely on the age difference. Do these members have an issue with Gays, ladyboys, lesbians, an inter racial relationship, an inter religious relationship?

Where does their prejudice end?

• Like 1

Ckooka...please don't fall into the trap of stating things you don't know about.

We have no idea at all what their relationship was based on. It just may have been love, a mutual respect, companionship, sex, drugs, money....who knows??? To assume is totally wrong.

What incences me here is the sheer prejudice, the ageism, of some members based solely on the age difference. Do these members have an issue with Gays, ladyboys, lesbians, an inter racial relationship, an inter religious relationship?

Where does their prejudice end?

When their electric/phone gets cut off and they have to wait for their next social security/pension/welfare check to come through to fire up their internet

and start typing drivel again!

Edited by LennyW
  • Like 1

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

May she rest in peace

what has 39 years of marriage got to do with what i've written, i've written about guys in a relationship with girls that are half their age. you got married 39 years ago now old are you now 60? so you got married at the age of 21, with a girl who is half your age? lol bet you had a wonderful life raising a 10.5 year old girl. I bet you would be an amazing baby sitter.

the thing is you've talked about your 39 year marriage, which i am guessing you're married to someone who is closed to your age?

so i dont understand, why you've mentioned your marriage when it isn't relevent to the topic.

Personal opinion

Also,

RIP poor girl.

May she rest in peace

what has 39 years of marriage got to do with what i've written, i've written about guys in a relationship with girls that are half their age. you got married 39 years ago now old are you now 60? so you got married at the age of 21, with a girl who is half your age? lol bet you had a wonderful life raising a 10.5 year old girl. I bet you would be an amazing baby sitter.

the thing is you've talked about your 39 year marriage, which i am guessing you're married to someone who is closed to your age?

so i dont understand, why you've mentioned your marriage when it isn't relevent to the topic.

55555555555 you are priceless !!!!!!! Read your previous posts but I think it is way past your bedtime drink your warm milk and get mummy to read you a bedtime story ..

If it was a month ago surely the guy would be back in US, hope he doesnt get a way with this shit.. are the thai cops good at chasing down criminals who have gone back home? dont remember reading many cases

Apparently the BiB has lately integrated closer with Interpol, so doing a runner isn't as trivial as it might have been.

The same story, lots of farang in Thailand was a victim of some bad Thai women. No need to kill. RIP.

So although the article says "Tim was known to be angry and extremely Jealous" and "was seen leaving the aprtment in a hurry" you blame the victim? you are priceless, clueless but priceless!

Where is the poster blaming the victim ? He's just stating a fact.

Or are you playing the Thaier than Thai apologist again? All Thai women good, All foreigner bad .

A young girl was murdered and the poster quite clearly IMPLIES that it was because the girl was a "bad Thai women".

In English, that sentence would be considered as putting the blame on the victim for being bad, rather than on whoever killed her.

• Like 1

Why is say's that American is wanted? Theres a lot of american living inThailand. Suspect is better words than wanted.

It reports that her boyfriend is American (apparently a known fact), and he is wanted for questioning (also a known fact)...ergo, her American boyfriend is wanted for questioning... its not complicated.

• Like 1

I know quite a few old lads who are skint and they seem to still pull the ladies. I don't know why someone thinks you can't shag if you reach a certain age. (some do and do so quite well - perhaps its Viagra??? ) The only thing I can think is the younger lads are threatened by adding more competition or can't fathom not getting there first. clap2.gif

That age must go to University not in Pattaya.

very, very few thai women/girls can afford to go to university. hense the reason for so many working the bars and

"other" places. if you are going that route, then always be aware that there are a whole bunch of falang sexual predators that come to thailand for the sole purpose of sex! and a lot of them are perverts that couldn't get laid in their own country with a wad of cash on them! they appear during all seasons not just the 'tourist" season. they are disgusting cockroaches but some thai women still take them on for the bucks! so in a way it is the victoms fault! in a word BEWARE!

• Like 1

I know quite a few old lads who are skint and they seem to still pull the ladies. I don't know why someone thinks you can't shag if you reach a certain age. (some do and do so quite well - perhaps its Viagra??? ) The only thing I can think is the younger lads are threatened by adding more competition or can't fathom not getting there first. clap2.gif

shag? what does shag mean? is it in the dictonary?

Could be her Thai boyfriend, or gik, but no one wants to talk about that I guess. Guilty or not, they will hang this on her farang bf because he will be able to cash everyone out when they find him.

Police are aware of the full name of the American but have not released his name as yet. Immigration Police have alerted all land and air border checkpoints and hope to detain him shortly.

I do not understand the logic of this paragraph, why will they not release his name?

The body was found in a black plastic bag on the roof of a French restaurant called La Petite Planete.

Really, how many Americans are now thinking ‘I wonder if that was done by me”, how many other Americans (with the first name of Tim) have recently killed their girlfriend, put her body in a refuse bag and dumped the body on the roof of La Petite Planete?

The suspect knows who he is and he knows that the police know who he is.

Surely by releasing his name (if they really do know his full name), this would be more beneficial.

Either the Pattaya police are incompetent or we are not being told the full truth here (or most likely both).

shag? what does shag mean? is it in the dictonary?

In British slang it means Sexual intercourse.

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shag

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/shag_1

www.thefreedictionary.com/shag

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/shag

www.wordreference.com/definition/shag

www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/shag

www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/shag

http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/shag_2

The best way to find out if a word is in a dictionary is to type the word and ‘dictionary’ into Google (so in this case ‘shag dictionary’).

This will be a lot faster than asking the question on a forum and the answer would be a lot quicker than waiting for someone (like myself) to look up the answer for you and reply to your post. biggrin.png

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1