how and where to sell my fortuner.

crocken

I am going back to live in Australia my wife got her partner visa after 7 months ,

I have been living in Thailand for 10 years but had enough and going back to Aust and so I need to sell my toyota fortuner ,I have it in the classifieds on thaivisa but need a faster place to sell as I want to go to Aust in 10 days.....any one know where I can sell fast in pattaya ?

thanks in advance.

I,m in Patts now and interested-how much you asking,what year-mileage etc?

A quick search on classifieds came up with this

Toyota fortuner 3L diesel auto 2008 model great car all services done and air/cond ,GPS, cruise control ,new tyres.

Baht 745.000

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/automotives-vehicles/cars/fortuner-for-sale-266966.html

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by MJCM

Good luck living back in Aussie if you have not been back for 10 years the cost of living has sky rocketed in the last few years, most people who go back get the Thailand blues, paying $4 for a small bottle of iced tea and water even a meal in the Surf or R.S.L.s are around the 750 bt per person and that does not include drinks, My house insurance went from $600 3 years ago with RACQ to $1200 the next year to $3890 the following year I called and complained about the computer error and they said no it is right due to all the fires and floods the premiums have increased because they all must have compulsory flood cover. I will not even mention the cost of gas and electric going through the roof

The OP is not asking about the costs to live in Australia right, he is just asking where to sell his Fortuner for a good price.

What is your lowest price, 745k not gonna cut it though.

I might be interested if the price is right, just send me a PM if you are really interested to sell for a good price. Probably the tents on Sukhumvit will give you about 500 to 550k.

The last couple of Toyota pick ups that I sold were to the car dealer in front of Makro on Sukhumvit Rd. He offered me more than Toyota were offering as a trade in and the cash was paid as soon as we went to his bank at Tesco Lotus.