UDD to stage a mass rally in South Pattaya

webfact

Just drove past there, naturally triple parked cars all over the roads(nice to care about other people) not even 1 cop in sight.

Saw 3 Pattaya City Officers manning a street light, that was about as much police and order to be seen.

Funny enough, looking at the number plates, most/vast majority are NOT local, but BKK .

Was on Sukumvit southbound around 4 oclock. Was bumper to bumper traffic. Looked pretty

funny to see the red shirt buffalos stuck in their own traffic jam, not moving at all. And of course

sound trucks blasting out ear splitting music..... Not really sure of the logic of holding a UDD rally

in a farang oriented tourist town..

Was on Sukumvit southbound around 4 oclock. Was bumper to bumper traffic. Looked pretty

funny to see the red shirt buffalos stuck in their own traffic jam, not moving at all. And of course

sound trucks blasting out ear splitting music..... Not really sure of the logic of holding a UDD rally

May be because army will not allow it in BKK or may be because of fear of violence.

But really no police at all and roads are total menace.

I would love to hear from red shirt apologist on the matter.

They winged about BKK being blocked but its ok for the red shirts to disrupt Pattaya and the tourists?

May be because army will not allow it in BKK or may be because of fear of violence.

They winged about BKK being blocked but its ok for the red shirts to disrupt Pattaya and the tourists?

Not a red shirt apologist, however I will take the bait,

Pattaya doesnt need red shirts to disrupt Pattaya, the city and its officials are more than capable of doing it for themselves.

Beach Rd, a three land rd, the rh side closed off with awnings and market crap, the lh side full of bloody motorcycles no-one rents, so a three land rd is reduced to one lane, never mind blame the red shirts.

Yesterday, took me 30 minutes to exit Big C car park on Pattaya klang, do a right before getting onto klang to do a left to get to Suk Rd and sanity, never mind blame the red shirts.

Pattaya traffic was effed up long before the red shirts ever apperared, and will continue to be effef up long after they are gone.

Gotta love the Pattaya apologists, you dont flog real estate do you?:

Not a red shirt apologist, however I will take the bait,

Pattaya doesnt need red shirts to disrupt Pattaya, the city and its officials are more than capable of doing it for themselves.

Beach Rd, a three land rd, the rh side closed off with awnings and market crap, the lh side full of bloody motorcycles no-one rents, so a three land rd is reduced to one lane, never mind blame the red shirts.

Yesterday, took me 30 minutes to exit Big C car park on Pattaya klang, do a right before getting onto klang to do a left to get to Suk Rd and sanity, never mind blame the red shirts.

Pattaya traffic was effed up long before the red shirts ever apperared, and will continue to be effef up long after they are gone.

Gotta love the Pattaya apologists, you dont flog real estate do you?:

The recent thingy is due to music festival and was limited to certain area.

The red shirts have managed to clog up the entire city.

If it took you 30 mins yesterday, it will take you 10 times the time now.

If you do not live in Pattaya,(which you donot) i do not see how you are in any position to comment on Pattaya traffic. Your occasional trip on the weekend does not tell you the full picture.

Sukhimvit road is blocked by the red shirts and NOT only traffic, but them parking on the actual road. a 4 lane road has been turned into 1 lane

^^^^^, oh great a Pattaya apologist, you know nothing about me or how much time I spend in the city.

Wrong, Pattayas finest have clogged up an entire city, nothing whatsoever to do with red shirts, if it were yellow shirts would that be ok.

Pattaya has been like that for years, and will continue to get worse, money numba one.

Sukhimvit road is blocked by the red shirts and NOT only traffic, but them parking on the actual road. a 4 lane road has been turned into 1 lane

Try the floating market to see how bad the traffic is, never mind, blame the red shirts for that as well if you want.

^^^^^, oh great a Pattaya apologist, you know nothing about me or how much time I spend in the city.

Wrong, Pattayas finest have clogged up an entire city, nothing whatsoever to do with red shirts, if it were yellow shirts would that be ok.

Pattaya has been like that for years, and will continue to get worse, money numba one.

Try the floating market to see how bad the traffic is, never mind, blame the red shirts for that as well if you want.

Lucky that traffic in Bangkok is flowing so well coffee1.gif

Lucky that traffic in Bangkok is flowing so well coffee1.gif

Wish it was mate, the southern rent a mob rubber farmers are still here.

Never mind whats your daddy will have an excuse for them, us poor suckers who live in Bkk will have to endure.

Like i said commenting on the city traffic where you do not live but occasionally visit is beyond silly, but will let you soldier on as you are so sure of yourselfthumbsup.gif

Like i said commenting on the city traffic where you do not live but occasionally visit is beyond silly, but will let you soldier on as you are so sure of yourselfthumbsup.gif

Please define, occasionally.

I probably spend more time in the city than many who post on here, not that you would know that.

Never mind, you stick your head in the sand and blame the red shirts for Pattayas problems, the two week millionaires wont know any better, those of us there on a monthly basis know whats going on

Pattaya, money numba one, ask any BG she will tell you.

Please define, occasionally.

I probably spend more time in the city than many who post on here, not that you would know that.

Never mind, you stick your head in the sand and blame the red shirts for Pattayas problems, the two week millionaires wont know any better, those of us there on a monthly basis know whats going on

Pattaya, money numba one, ask any BG she will tell you.

I do not know what is worse, you claiming to know better or you claiming to know better because you actually believe you know better.

Try hanging around Bar girls little less and you might actually be sober and up early enough to see the traffic and roads, especially away from the red light districts.

But, do not let me stop you, please carry on, it is entertaining.

Went by the site at around 11AM Sunday morning and it was one huge garbage dump. I only care since the garbage was not just confined to the lot they were using but the wind and traffic had spread it a good 500 meters down Sukumvit

If this group can't even clean up a demonstration site, they sure are not able to run the country

• Like 2

It will only be grid locked around khao talo and sukhumvit rd on that huge empty block where they did the last one a few years back. Also reghirts ardless of what colour they wear you can't get a Thai to walk 100m let alone 3kms with out catching a baht bus or motorcycle taxi.

Absolute Drivel. The Red-shirt's Rallying ground at Kaotalo has been the default Red-shirt Rallying ground for several years.The redshirts are welcome there. There has been many rallying events yet never been any serious problems associated with these Kaotalo RS Rallying events, of which there have been many. Many of the Kaotalo residents go the music festival after Midnight. On Sunday mornings after a red-shirt rally there is little of no evidence that they were here. Not even the platform remains. If rallies of the type Suthep forces upon Bangkok were to rally at kaotalo I imagine the the locals would have their permit cancelled.

Bro, you are the only one talking drivel, passed the site this morning at 1130 on my way to Macro, the site was like a garbage dump, plastic bags flying around in the wind all over the road and central reservation, absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It will only be grid locked around khao talo and sukhumvit rd on that huge empty block where they did the last one a few years back. Also reghirts ardless of what colour they wear you can't get a Thai to walk 100m let alone 3kms with out catching a baht bus or motorcycle taxi.

Absolute Drivel. The Red-shirt's Rallying ground at Kaotalo has been the default Red-shirt Rallying ground for several years.The redshirts are welcome there. There has been many rallying events yet never been any serious problems associated with these Kaotalo RS Rallying events, of which there have been many. Many of the Kaotalo residents go the music festival after Midnight. On Sunday mornings after a red-shirt rally there is little of no evidence that they were here. Not even the platform remains. If rallies of the type Suthep forces upon Bangkok were to rally at kaotalo I imagine the the locals would have their permit cancelled.

Bro, you are the only one talking drivel, passed the site this morning at 1130 on my way to Macro, the site was like a garbage dump, plastic bags flying around in the wind all over the road and central reservation, absolute disgrace.

Disgrace by your standards and mine, but not by Thai standards. We are in Thailand. Thai standards "rule".

• Like 1