what do most Thai girls think about a razor blade shaved head

ve741

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realise that the sun in Thailand is very very hot and strong?

You will soon resemble the red ball from a snooker table.

Ya I am going to wear a cap if I am in the sun....

Good good everyone is reassured coffee1.gif

Edited by Tchooptip

In Buddhism-based societies, in particular in China and Japan, but to some extent also Thailand, life can unfortunately be hard for the balding man.

The option of shaving, which Western girls apparently (and luckily) appreciate, does not leave the subject very desirable in Thailand, as the association with a monk may be strong enough to remove any potential "sex appeal".

On the other hand, for those Thai girls who accept Farangs, its could be just another oddity that comes with the territory.

Basically they then know you're poor, brutal, uncool, hence undesirable. To compensate, pin a B1000 note on your singlet. Best thing to do to improve your appearance is wear a doo rag like Steven Van Zant.

They will think you just walked out of borstal or prison

is that good or bad

It can be resolved by having money, let's be honest no girl likes a baldy with no money as bad as being a ginger

No girl likes anybody with no money.

Your dress sense and cleanliness will say more about you than your dome. Please note that if you choose to wear a baseball cap, wear it the right way round, or your IQ will instantly appear halved.

You mean our IQ will come down to Thai level?

You really think they give a toss what you look like ?cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif This is Thailand mate, its not looks, its got money or not, sucker or not !w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif

Dont leave your common sense in the departue lounge.thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Somebody should also point out that despite the general belief on this forum that Western men can have any Thai woman as long as they have coin, the reality of the situation is that there is only a tiny percentage that we can realistically access.

OP shouldn't believe that looks don't matter to Thai women - even those in the "compensated" segment.

Just ask the older/fatter/uglier guy who gets quoted double the price that the younger or better-looking guy is asked for

Edited by YeahSiam

They will think you just walked out of borstal or prison

is that good or bad

In Pattaya or Patong, it means you'll fit in. tongue.png

Ok, seriously, 2 things to remember about shaved heads;

1. The head has to be the right proportion. A misshapen head, eg. the Frankenstein/Herman Munster type is not suitable for a clean shave.

2. Most Thai girls don't like stubble. It hurts them when you get intimate. The slight brush of my beard stubble against a girl results in ouch, oww you hurt me. sad.png Remember, Thais have delicate and sensitive skin, unless they are field workers who have developed the leathery flesh that comes from working under the hot sun, or on a fishing boat.

Also beware, that people like me when we drink too much have a terrible desire and go do a Benny Hill and play the bongos on a shaved head.

• Like 1

I came over with a beard and head hair, not a lot though, my GF said shave head and face, all her friends at work loved it and she also, I wore a BB hat for a while and her GFs said lose it... Girls do not like Beards I was very lonely at Insomnia till I shaved it...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Basically they then know you're poor, brutal, uncool, hence undesirable. To compensate, pin a B1000 note on your singlet. Best thing to do to improve your appearance is wear a doo rag like Steven Van Zant.

do rags = Ruskys

do rags = Ruskys

Du rag. Du is short for hair or hair style.

post-187908-0-00541400-1395654409_thumb.

Edited by thailiketoo

do rags = Ruskys

Same thing, alternate spellings.

Motorcycle doo rags at the Bald Head Store:

http://www.baldheadstore.com/bald-head-motorcycle-doo-rag.html

How To Tie A Doo Rag

I wear one sometimes under my motorbike helmet to slow the progression of liner stink. I just tie a bandana.

do rags = Ruskys

Same thing, alternate spellings.

Motorcycle doo rags at the Bald Head Store:

http://www.baldheadstore.com/bald-head-motorcycle-doo-rag.html

How To Tie A Doo Rag

I wear one sometimes under my motorbike helmet to slow the progression of liner stink. I just tie a bandana.

My comment was in response to; do rag = Ruskys

I don't care how he spelled it but why does he think it means Russian people?

Edited by thailiketoo

I came over with a beard and head hair, not a lot though, my GF said shave head and face, all her friends at work loved it and she also, I wore a BB hat for a while and her GFs said lose it... Girls do not like Beards I was very lonely at Insomnia till I shaved it...

unatractive is unatractive - with a beard or without. a lot of girls actually like beards. but not on an unatractive face. some people look good with a shaved head and some people look like aliens. so the whole premis of the original post is somewhat mute.

shaving ones head will not make a dumb or ugly guy attractive - he will still be a dumb or ugly guy but just with a shaved head

on the other hand a smart good looking guy that shaves his head will still be a smart good looking guy but with a shaved head

Edited by jonesthebaker

I have only met a few thousand Thai women but I have never met one who liked any kind of pubic or facial hair on a male.

I have met fat men who think Thai women like fat men and I have met bearded men who think Thai women like beards.

I have never met a skinny man who thought Thai women liked fat men or a clean shaven man who thought Thai women liked men with beards.

I have only met a few thousand Thai women but I have never met one who liked any kind of pubic or facial hair on a male.

I have met fat men who think Thai women like fat men and I have met bearded men who think Thai women like beards.

I have never met a skinny man who thought Thai women liked fat men or a clean shaven man who thought Thai women liked men with beards.

funny that because i have met quite a few thai women that like men with beards. i havent actually got a beard myself. i have also met loads of thai women that dont like skinny men but are quite attracted to bigger men. personally i am around 6 ft and 13 stone - so not really fat or skinny,

did you ask all of the thousands of women you met about beards and pubic hair. if so why? or are you just making it up that you met thousands of thai women ? either way ............ certainly very odd

Edited by jonesthebaker