what do most Thai girls think about a razor blade shaved head

ve741

I have only met a few thousand Thai women but I have never met one who liked any kind of pubic or facial hair on a male.

I have met fat men who think Thai women like fat men and I have met bearded men who think Thai women like beards.

I have never met a skinny man who thought Thai women liked fat men or a clean shaven man who thought Thai women liked men with beards.

funny that because i have met quite a few thai women that like men with beards. i havent actually got a beard myself. i have also met loads of thai women that dont like skinny men but are quite attracted to bigger men. personally i am around 6 ft and 13 stone - so not really fat or skinny,

did you ask all of the thousands of women you net about beards. if so why? if not then you simply have on idea

Baldies and bearded blokes fear not!! Just let them see a full wallet and you can't go wrongsmile.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only met a few thousand Thai women but I have never met one who liked any kind of pubic or facial hair on a male.

I have met fat men who think Thai women like fat men and I have met bearded men who think Thai women like beards.

I have never met a skinny man who thought Thai women liked fat men or a clean shaven man who thought Thai women liked men with beards.

funny that because i have met quite a few thai women that like men with beards. i havent actually got a beard myself. i have also met loads of thai women that dont like skinny men but are quite attracted to bigger men. personally i am around 6 ft and 13 stone - so not really fat or skinny,

did you ask all of the thousands of women you met about beards and pubic hair. if so why? or are you just making it up that you met thousands of thai women ? either way ............ certainly very odd

I have lived in Thailand for a long time. I came here the first time in 1968. I would think anyone with my experiences in Thailand was odd. I would imagine you live in Pattaya and have been in Thailand for less than a couple of years. If I am correct you are more normal than I. After 20 or so you will be odd too.

After a while you run out of new things to say to young Thai women. I have dated a lot of hairdressers in Thailand. So hair is probably more a thing that I talk about easily.

Do get your haircut at a different place every time? I do. Pattaya has a bunch of great hairstylists and they will tell you all about hair.

did you ask all of the thousands of women you met about beards and pubic hair. if so why? or are you just making it up that you met thousands of thai women ? either way ............ certainly very odd

I have lived in Thailand for a long time. I came here the first time in 1968. I would think anyone with my experiences in Thailand was odd. I would imagine you live in Pattaya and have been in Thailand for less than a couple of years. If I am correct you are more normal than I. After 20 or so you will be odd too.

After a while you run out of new things to say to young Thai women. I have dated a lot of hairdressers in Thailand. So hair is probably more a thing that I talk about easily.

Do get your haircut at a different place every time? I do. Pattaya has a bunch of great hairstylists and they will tell you all about hair.

been here for 20 years and had my hair cut at the same place for 20 years. never talk about hair though. funny that cos when i go to a bar i don't talk about beer. maybe it is me that is odd. but i dont mind cos i like to be odd. what most people see as normal i see as insane :)

I came over with a beard and head hair, not a lot though, my GF said shave head and face, all her friends at work loved it and she also, I wore a BB hat for a while and her GFs said lose it... Girls do not like Beards I was very lonely at Insomnia till I shaved it...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

unatractive is unatractive - with a beard or without. a lot of girls actually like beards. but not on an unatractive face. some people look good with a shaved head and some people look like aliens. so the whole premis of the original post is somewhat mute.

shaving ones head will not make a dumb or ugly guy attractive - he will still be a dumb or ugly guy but just with a shaved head

The best reply thus far.

mute = moot.

I came over with a beard and head hair, not a lot though, my GF said shave head and face, all her friends at work loved it and she also, I wore a BB hat for a while and her GFs said lose it... Girls do not like Beards I was very lonely at Insomnia till I shaved it...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

unatractive is unatractive - with a beard or without. a lot of girls actually like beards. but not on an unatractive face. some people look good with a shaved head and some people look like aliens. so the whole premis of the original post is somewhat mute.

shaving ones head will not make a dumb or ugly guy attractive - he will still be a dumb or ugly guy but just with a shaved head

The best reply thus far.

mute = moot.

mute = moot. noted :)