Suthep: Poll disruptions will be repeated

webfact

unfortunately the CC has brought this upon itself - CHAOS!!!

Look at the root cause, before coming out with such a crazy statement.

An elected NONE government in power----top Ministerial jobs given to non qualified persons who are part of the Shin machine. The country could not run with a leader ruling it from abroad, that for a start was illegal, apart from Thai money missing, could be anywhere same as the missing aircraft.

Disaster from day one in government. AND YOU BLAME SUTHEP, ECC, and anyone else.

Yingluck went for an election knowing full well it would be a disaster, but she ha a chance to get in IF the snap decision worked, as she knew she aand a load of her party were already under the microscope for offences against the state.

So here we are today, waiting for the outcome. BUT IT WILL BE ECC FAULT AGAIN, as the Shins followers will never believe wrong has been committed.

This saying speaks volumes, easy--follow the money, then show the world where it went.

Whatever floats your boat there, jinjag.

Any truth that may tinge your blanket assertions and your party line pronouncements is true for BOTH gangs.

The fact IS that the Peua Thai gang, the black unwashed hordes of wage slaves from Isaan finally met a politico who could turn the injustice the have endured into a sense of participation.

The popularism that Thaksin used to "buy" them, that sense of being left out, that relegation to the third class compartment that they have had to suck up is not going to die out.

This WELLSPRING of political force has always been available to the "Bangkok People" to exploit and to acquire a respect ingle political mandate. The SAD FACT is that Bangkok has always either been too arrogant or too bluddy LAZY or too self-congratulatory to incorporate some form if egalitarianism into their strategy.

And now, in the death throws of this fascist inspired, minority regime they are likely going to stick to the same old dog and pony show. Time for Bangkok People to appreciate that EVERYONE knows that this country is NOT a Rattankosin likae performance.

Thailand is NOT what the TAT would have us believe it is ? Not by a long shot.

It would serve the elite brains trust well here if they simply accepted the fact that we are NOT as stoopid or as ignorant as they need us to be in order to believe all their bogus nonsense.

THE WHOLE WORLD if they actually gave a toss for this place would chime in with one large anvil chorus of "<deleted>????"

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

I do not feel happy about the situation here, posting about wrong is not easy. Some of you posters I/we do it because we get a kick out of it.

My point is all along bad governance has no place here anymore, I post about the wrong inflicted on the nation PRIOR to the protests.

It is simple enough to see, my last 2 sentences if you bother to look up is what I post about. NOT all the protest/counter propaganda B/S. This is a divert from the missing money. Your confusing reply is a sidetrack and does not answer the main reason for protests, Missing money---defying the court by the said government when clearly they goofed. and lied

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An elected NONE government in power----top Ministerial jobs given to non qualified persons who are part of the Shin machine. The country could not run with a leader ruling it from abroad, that for a start was illegal, apart from Thai money missing, could be anywhere same as the missing aircraft.

Disaster from day one in government. AND YOU BLAME SUTHEP, ECC, and anyone else.

Yingluck went for an election knowing full well it would be a disaster, but she ha a chance to get in IF the snap decision worked, as she knew she aand a load of her party were already under the microscope for offences against the state.

So here we are today, waiting for the outcome. BUT IT WILL BE ECC FAULT AGAIN, as the Shins followers will never believe wrong has been committed.

This saying speaks volumes, easy--follow the money, then show the world where it went.

Any truth that may tinge your blanket assertions and your party line pronouncements is true for BOTH gangs.

The fact IS that the Peua Thai gang, the black unwashed hordes of wage slaves from Isaan finally met a politico who could turn the injustice the have endured into a sense of participation.

The popularism that Thaksin used to "buy" them, that sense of being left out, that relegation to the third class compartment that they have had to suck up is not going to die out.

This WELLSPRING of political force has always been available to the "Bangkok People" to exploit and to acquire a respect ingle political mandate. The SAD FACT is that Bangkok has always either been too arrogant or too bluddy LAZY or too self-congratulatory to incorporate some form if egalitarianism into their strategy.

And now, in the death throws of this fascist inspired, minority regime they are likely going to stick to the same old dog and pony show. Time for Bangkok People to appreciate that EVERYONE knows that this country is NOT a Rattankosin likae performance.

It would serve the elite brains trust well here if they simply accepted the fact that we are NOT as stoopid or as ignorant as they need us to be in order to believe all their bogus nonsense.

THE WHOLE WORLD if they actually gave a toss for this place would chime in with one large anvil chorus of "<deleted>????"

I do not feel happy about the situation here, posting about wrong is not easy. Some of you posters I/we do it because we get a kick out of it.

My point is all along bad governance has no place here anymore, I post about the wrong inflicted on the nation PRIOR to the protests.

It is simple enough to see, my last 2 sentences if you bother to look up is what I post about. NOT all the protest/counter propaganda B/S. This is a divert from the missing money. Your confusing reply is a sidetrack and does not answer the main reason for protests, Missing money---defying the court by the said government when clearly they goofed. and lied

What would u like Yingluck to do?,,arrest anyone protesting the vote herself?, fire any government official obstructing the vote herself?

You don't get it do you. The EC is legally obliged to carry it out. It can hopefully ask for greater power to carry out the election. What it can't do is give up and say we can't, because under then constitution it HAS TO carry it out.

This is not to filed in the too hard basket. If someone is blocking you from doing your constitutional obligation you are entitled to use the power of the court to carry it out.

Anyone stopping you from carrying out your constitutional obligation is breaking the law. It is not optional or conditional. This is an absolute obligation

• Like 2

What would u like Yingluck to do?,,arrest anyone protesting the vote herself?, fire any government official obstructing the vote herself?

You don't get it do you. The EC is legally obliged to carry it out. It can hopefully ask for greater power to carry out the election. What it can't do is give up and say we can't, because under then constitution it HAS TO carry it out.

This is not to filed in the too hard basket. If someone is blocking you from doing your constitutional obligation you are entitled to use the power of the court to carry it out.

Anyone stopping you from carrying out your constitutional obligation is breaking the law. It is not optional or conditional. This is an absolute obligation

#80 reply explains, The wrongs were prior to all this, and the hole was dug by Yingluck now the court will decide NOT ME, and until that arrives elections would be a complete waste of money again.

You have completely ignored my posts on the prevention. All parties do wrong at times, if bad they have to pay for it, But in Yinglucks case/PTP what they did was not an error but deliberate mishandling of state money---different. Something you wish not to answer EVER.

Yingluck thought it was a brainy idea to hold a snap election before the court could discredit her/party. She WAS warned that the time was short to carry it out--SHE ignored the advice. Yingluck acted on orders-for sure and it failed. The disruption to the polls was because of her/PTP defying the court and totally unfair governance.

THE WHOLE WORLD if they actually gave a toss for this place would chime in with one large anvil chorus of "????"

Gijag, dude . . . . . . I tried to give you an idea in my post about what exactly the REALPOLITIK of this here kerfuffle was all about.

Hell, ginjag if I hadn't been making such a full-on hobby of geo-politics for the last THIRTEEN years (instead of bluddy fough bough and sport in general) which REALLY bore the butt off me ;- ) I wouldn't even be ON this board.

But Thaksin and his globalist stooge backers have had the political GOOD SENSE to be more egalitarian than the pack of political opportunists who've been entertaining us so feverishly by repeating the SAME nonsense over and over again for the past THREE MONTHS.

Peua Thai nailed itself a political majority when their strategists had the good sense to run a "pure-as-the-driven-snow" prom queen as party head.

Yingluck won her election in Thailand's information decade.

You can't just call her people, her political base and her family names for three months and push them out but still say you have a democracy.

The moment there Bangkok Fascists DO step out into the open where everyone can see and hear them . . . . . . the MOMENT they articulate that they DO NOT want democracy but some kind if electoral system which will render Provincial Thais irrelevant if it is adopted . . . . . the moment they do this and SAY THIS ?????

All Hell will break loose.

Just in time for the Realm's passa doble entre to the AEC as the regional hub of political instability.

As I tell my Thai friends here ; "Chaps ? Chappettes ? Y'all are damned lucky this place don't have no oal. 'Cause if y'all DID have oal there'd be more helping hands to the rescue than one individual could POSSIBLY accommodate.

• Like 1

THE WHOLE WORLD if they actually gave a toss for this place would chime in with one large anvil chorus of "????"

Gijag, dude . . . . . . I tried to give you an idea in my post about what exactly the REALPOLITIK of this here kerfuffle was all about.

Hell, ginjag if I hadn't been making such a full-on hobby of geo-politics for the last THIRTEEN years (instead of bluddy fough bough and sport in general) which REALLY bore the butt off me ;- ) I wouldn't even be ON this board.

But Thaksin and his globalist stooge backers have had the political GOOD SENSE to be more egalitarian than the pack of political opportunists who've been entertaining us so feverishly by repeating the SAME nonsense over and over again for the past THREE MONTHS.

Peua Thai nailed itself a political majority when their strategists had the good sense to run a "pure-as-the-driven-snow" prom queen as party head.

You can't just call her people, her political base and her family names for three months and push them out but still say you have a democracy.

The moment there Bangkok Fascists DO step out into the open where everyone can see and hear them . . . . . . the MOMENT they articulate that they DO NOT want democracy but some kind if electoral system which will render Provincial Thais irrelevant if it is adopted . . . . . the moment they do this and SAY THIS ?????

Just in time for the Realm's passa doble entre to the AEC as the regional hub of political instability.

As I tell my Thai friends here ; "Chaps ? Chappettes ? Y'all are damned lucky this place don't have no oal. 'Cause if y'all DID have oal there'd be more helping hands to the rescue than one individual could POSSIBLY accommodate.

I have never heard as much cra# in my life, Think I had better start your new language class--or maybe can do without it. clear off, do not reply.

Dear Donnie,I have been reviewing your English composition and I am afraid to tell you that you have failed the basic english grammar and spelling yet again.I have no option but to back class you.Please go home and explain to the orphanage before they get the letter.I must warn you now,because you have been back classed several times now,I have no option but to take your lollipops away.Yours respectfully,Sister Superior.

Ha ha, look at what they are really saying

IF YOU WANT A PAY RISE YOU ASK FOR MORE THAN YOU WANT

then when it gets to the final bargaining you can reduce you wants and take less

Suthep is not the head of the protest, and is just a person those behind the scenes are using

When all is over Suthep we get the Golden Hand Shake and move on

If you open your eyes you will now see the real power heads are starting to come to the surface

There where thousands of Thais who protested for 1 reason only

Thaskins "Get Out Of Jail" free card

Once this has run out of time, Thais will go to an election with no problems

And the winner will take the reigns

Suthep seems to have his eyes on a seat at the Privy Council.

Dear Donnie,I have been reviewing your English composition and I am afraid to tell you that you have failed the basic english grammar and spelling yet again.I have no option but to back class you.Please go home and explain to the orphanage before they get the letter.I must warn you now,because you have been back classed several times now,I have no option but to take your lollipops away.Yours respectfully,Sister Superior.

Variety is the spice of life.

Nothing wrong with a bit of uniqueness in the style and character of one's prose.

Edited by HonestQuietBob

I will be the FIRST to confess that I enjoy to its fullest the fine tradition of appropriation found in English.

My standard defence in encounters with literalists, propagandists, wrote-taught poli-sci grads and dogmatists is the purposeful use of vernacular and colloquial English.

I am NOT a big fan of short choppy English sentences simple vocabulary and flat unimaginative prose or (as previously noted) TWEETS. These 140 word utterances rarely if ever live up to their implication that their brevity connotes a measure of jejune eloquence and "clairvoyance"

It does not.

I enjoy and I grant myself a bit of literary licence at times.

And as they walk me through their thought processes in these discussions, I am often treated to the unintended charms of linguistic interference as well as (by some of TV's more denotative contributors) excessively pedantic levels (more intended) literalism.

In fact, as a result, rightly or wrongly, I feel somewhat licensed in this regard.

The regional diction options available to us through our language's ever bourgeoning contemporary source-maze are too rich to pass up.

I apologize to any and all if my usage or diction appear overly mannered, or precious or whatever else might offend the more sensitive souls on TV.

God forbid anyone attempt to raise the bar.

Edited by Donnie Brasco
  • Like 1

I have never heard as much cra# in my life, Think I had better start your new language class--or maybe can do without it. clear off, do not reply.

It's not cr*p. Idiosyncratically written perhaps but making a valid point. Your response, as is so often the case, is arrogant and intolerant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Strip people of their right to vote again. The only person who has any right to elect a government in Thailand appears to be Suthep

After the uprising of the 2nd of February

The Secretary of the People's Democratic Reform Committee

Had leaflets distributed in Lumpini Park

Stating that the people

Had forfeited the confidence of Suthep

And could win it back only

By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier

In that case for the PDRC

To dissolve the people

And elect another?

• Like 1

It's not cr*p. Idiosyncratically written perhaps but making a valid point. Your response, as is so often the case, is arrogant and intolerant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yawn.coffee1.gif

My responses you do not agree with as you fail to accept gross mismanagement of government monies, and like the government find anyone as an excuse for their wrongdoings.

Stick together with your posters who share your denial.

I do not gain anything from pointing the finger at wrong. Swindling corrupt government. As for the Dems Suthep and the rest it is not my problem. BUT they seem to be yours. Sorry for your stance, we'll see, time is my friend.

I will be the FIRST to confess that I enjoy to its fullest the fine tradition of appropriation found in English.

My standard defence in encounters with literalists, propagandists, wrote-taught poli-sci grads and dogmatists is the purposeful use of vernacular and colloquial English.

I am NOT a big fan of short choppy English sentences simple vocabulary and flat unimaginative prose or (as previously noted) TWEETS. These 140 word utterances rarely if ever live up to their implication that their brevity connotes a measure of jejune eloquence and "clairvoyance"

It does not.

And as they walk me through their thought processes in these discussions, I am often treated to the unintended charms of linguistic interference as well as (by some of TV's more denotative contributors) excessively pedantic levels (more intended) literalism.

In fact, as a result, rightly or wrongly, I feel somewhat licensed in this regard.

The regional diction options available to us through our language's ever bourgeoning contemporary source-maze are too rich to pass up.

I apologize to any and all if my usage or diction appear overly mannered, or precious or whatever else might offend the more sensitive souls on TV.

Huh? Could you translate that into English for me???biggrin.png

• Like 1

It does not.

Cadbury. comes to mind, one of their brands. (fruit and ????thumbsup.gif

Give it up guys. (You know, that pseudo ad hominem nonsense to which you so desperately cling.)

You don't understand what I wrote. You are probably good at other stuff ; like making friends with other guys pretending to be stoopid so that they won't have to address legitimate argumentation posed in debate.

You're in luck guys

While FAKE stoopidity (or as we like to say disingenuous posturing) sells well to lazy dogmatists you can easily befriend on forums like this it's kinda silly to guys like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Give it up guys. (You know, that pseudo ad hominem nonsense to which you so desperately cling.)

You don't understand what I wrote. You are probably good at other stuff ; like making friends with other guys pretending to be stoopid so that they won't have to address legitimate argumentation posed in debate.

You're in luck guys

While FAKE stoopidity (or as we like to say disingenuous posturing) sells well to lazy dogmatists you can easily befriend on forums like this it's kinda silly to guys like me.

Yawn, did you know of Stanley Unwin ??? UK TV ???

Edited by ginjag

It does not.

I would try and translate it into Strine but the Aussie thesaurus only runs to a dozen pages and most of those are just pictures. wink.png

I am a little worried though that Donnie actually does resemble his avatar and the aged linebacker has taken a few too many blows to the head.

Still he seems happy enough. smile.png

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

See ginjag, the petulance, (as we say in France) . . . . . your arrogant posture as the redressor of "wrong" as if what is "wrong" had been clearly revealed to you by angels . . . . . the inflexibility you brandish as if you were ordering a servant . . . anf then those embarrassing linguistic "tells" that all those years of overpriced tuition could not erase.

Sawatdii

• Like 1

It does not.

I would try and translate it into Strine but the Aussie thesaurus only runs to a dozen pages and most of those are just pictures. wink.png

I am a little worried though that Donnie actually does resemble his avatar and the aged linebacker has taken a few too many blows to the head.

Still he seems happy enough. smile.png

Thesaurus ?

Naw. An abiding, long-standing, reading habit is a vital part of one's daily workout.

Yourself ;-?

Lots of jocks can express their side of an argument.

BTW, political discussions in Thailand are akin to the predicament of the one-armed paper hanger.

Pity.

Thaksin's republican globalist sellout is far more worrying than the run-of-the-mill corruption Thais endure.

Same problem in Oz.

Globalism . . . Nobody ever votes for it but the corporate bear-hug is smothering Oz as well.

Pity

What a bunch of rubbish! If anyone should be sued for the waste caused by the unsuccessful Feb 2 election, it should be those who caused it to be unsuccessful (PDRC).

Before elections take place, there needs to be reform. Reform of law enforcement to allow elections to take place and arrest and prosecute anyone who is trying to deny people of their right to vote, with conspiracy to overthrow the democratic system. If an election cannot be completed, there is no point in having one. And the PDRC knows that an election will not bring them to power, so they will do all they can to stop it from happening unless the people, courts, and law enforcement put an end to their treason against the rights of the people of Thailand.

The PDRC is more than welcome to become a better party than PTP and win an election. I sincerely hope that happens. (It does not seem too hard a task at the moment). But what they are doing now is proving themselves much worse than PTP. They need to propose detailed reforms and campaign for the benefit of all Thais. This is how elections are won, how democracy improves and keeps the parties in check. PDRC just wants a shortcut to power without earning the vote of the Thai people. If this is allowed, there is no incentive to become a better party than the opposing party to earn votes, rather just an incentive to find a way to oust the other party.

• Like 1

See ginjag, the petulance, (as we say in France) . . . . . your arrogant posture as the redressor of "wrong" as if what is "wrong" had been clearly revealed to you by angels . . . . . the inflexibility you brandish as if you were ordering a servant . . . anf then those embarrassing linguistic "tells" that all those years of overpriced tuition could not erase.

Sawatdii

Thought your posts were in French. Love your photo not many like to put their own mug on profile, your courage is next to none.

Sorry about your speech impediment. Think you must have been made to read books when everyone was enjoying life.rolleyes.gif

Most of us on TVF just hope the courts can deal with the majority of wrong doers prior to the next election, giving much needed guidance to 50% of the electorate.

Sawatdii

Thought your posts were in French. Love your photo not many like to put their own mug on profile, your courage is next to none.

Sorry about your speech impediment. Think you must have been made to read books when everyone was enjoying life.rolleyes.gif

Most of us on TVF just hope the courts can deal with the majority of wrong doers prior to the next election, giving much needed guidance to 50% of the electorate.

Ah, I see. When you say "Most of us on TV" you are clearly referring to English language Thai typists on Thai Visa.

If you could actually READ, there ginjag, you'd have seen that I hold ALL your politicos in equal contempt.

What neither Thailand nor this discussion needs is another Soapbox Suthep.

Take a rest from preaching to your little team.

Sawatdii

Ah, I see. When you say "Most of us on TV" you are clearly referring to English language Thai typists on Thai Visa.

If you could actually READ, there ginjag, you'd have seen that I hold ALL your politicos in equal contempt.

What neither Thailand nor this discussion needs is another Soapbox Suthep.

Take a rest from preaching to your little team.

Your ignorance for not understanding others points is apparent. You are full of your own importance, in government you would not last 5 minutes, all people want is to understand and be understood That's all.

I do not and never have stated I am on Sutheps side, I stand apart from the opposition as my posts point out wrongs in government, so it naturally classes me as "ONE OF THEM" and you being so brainy come to this conclusion.

We all -or most on TVF relate to each other without a dictionary thrown in. Get real, and offer a sensible reply, without this twaddle.

AND I am sure that we can also agree that by the same token this discussion ALSO does not need another Chalerm.

In the present situation they are necessary to offset each other but the conversation would be more constructive if there was an actual political dialogue instead of all this non-productive name calling.

In fact a lot of moderate Thai people I am in contact with suggest that a credible dialogue for reform might take place between Abhisit and Yingluck.

And yes, yes, yes their respective invisible hands and puppeteers and doll makers would surely be somewhere in the background

but really, what else is new.

These moderates also say that if the grandstanding doesn't stop there will be chaos.