Closing a Thai Company

windosill

I used to live in Thailand in 2006. My ex-wife and I registered a 1 million Baht company, but this company never traded. I have not been in contact with my wife since 2009 and have no idea where she is. How can I check if the company is now closed? I do not want to have a surprise of any charges related to the business in the future. I've tried calling the Ministry of Commerce, but their help-line is only in Thai and they do not respond to emails. I have the name of the company in English, but not in Thai script. I have no other details.

Could there be any outstanding charges on this business that I am liable for?

Thanks,

If the company was not closed and no annual audits were filed then there will be fines levied on the company by the Department of Revenue. Sunbelt Asia can check the with the DBD to find out the status of the company and if there are outstanding fines levied on the company. You say you and your wife were both registered on the company so she would have received notifications from the DBD in regards to this.

Please feel free to contact Sunbelt Asia, we can assist you in finding out the status of your company, we would need the name of your company your full name and your wife's name.

[sunbeltlegal][/sunbeltlegal]