MotoGP 2014

blackpanda

So MotoGP is back this weekend and I would like to watch it on TV instead of the internet this season. Now I use the Sports package from true+online. On the website I only saw that StarSports 108 and FoxSports Plus 109 were the only channels broadcasting MotoGP. Unfortunately I can check if I have the channels until tomorrow evening, as I'm visiting my mother in laws house. Does anyone have true and watch MotoGP? If so what package do you have?

Is it even worth bothering true? I feel like they will tell me sorry if you want those channels you will have to pay for a platinum or gold package. I'm not really looking into spending an extra 1000 baht/a month on MotoGP. If anything I'll just search for a live stream via Google.

Is anyone else a MotoGP fan? Who are looking forward to watching?

For me it's Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi. I'm interested to see how Cal Crutchlow is going to do on his new factory Ducati. Also Nicky Hayden on the Honda RVC1000R.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Is anyone else a MotoGP fan? Who are looking forward to watching?

For me it's Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi. I'm interested to see how Cal Crutchlow is going to do on his new factory Ducati.

Also Nicky Hayden on the Honda RVC1000R.

Yes I watch every possible broadcast from FP1,2,3 & Qual then races

In all classes with Moto3 & GP being my favorites...Moto2 also but not as much as the other two classes

But I have never bought a pass as I just use streaming since I have a solid connection

Is my favorite time of year smile.png

Will be a good mixed year I think too.

Marquez still recovering from broken leg dirt riding a few weeks ago

New rules/fuel allowances & tires

Cal.....hmmm Ducati rolleyes.gif Poor Nicky he deserves better than what Honda gave but will see & keep fingers crossed

Aleix Espargaro is the revelation right now on Cal's bike from last year

We will see soon enough though wink.png

Edited by mania
  • Like 2

I have no details, possibly you can have the channels on a SPORT Package? But I never looked for that.

If you have a GOLD Package you have the MOTO GP included.

Wish us a nice Moto GP season, 2014 have the Moto GP bikes not only a louder, but also a much more beautiful sound than the F 1 cars, lol,

tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1

I have no details, possibly you can have the channels on a SPORT Package? But I never looked for that.

Wish us a nice Moto GP season, 2014 have the Moto GP bikes not only a louder, but also a much more beautiful sound than the F 1 cars, lol,

tongue.png

I have the Super Sports package and unfortunately not all the sport channels are given. But at least I get to watch the champions league!!

Does anyone have any favorite sites that steam? Last year I got desperate and ended up watching it in Dutch or something.

Moto3 QP starting now ( 10pm Sat night )

That is the only thing about the 1st few races.

They are not great time change wise for Thailand

The last two nights I have been watching from 10pm till 2am

Tomorrow night...Moto3 races at 11pm

Moto 2 at 12:20am (well Monday)

2am is when GP class races

For streams you need to check nightly as they have to move about

Live365 is usually ok too

Starting Moto3 Qual now

tongue.png

I have the Super Sports package and unfortunately not all the sport channels are given. But at least I get to watch the champions league!!

Does anyone have any favorite sites that steam? Last year I got desperate and ended up watching it in Dutch or something.

http://www.truevisionstv.com/cover/home_index.aspx

Please, a night out and a lady in the bed, costs you multiple times, what a month TRUE MOVE GOLD package costs in a month. So not hesitate. smile.png

Moto Racing, UFC, BBCs-TOP GEAR and sometime a nice movie is it worth anyway! tongue.png

• Like 2

I just got the live stream from stream hunter. My internet connection is a lot better at my condo, there is no lag from the live stream. At my house it's just horrible.

Let the races begin!! I'm watching it again in an unknown language.

I'll look for another live stream a little later!!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I'm subscribed for the 2014 season to MotoGP Live Experience, multi-screen option (HD). It was excellent to watch the lead up FP, QP and the race. Watching the race in multi-screen view was excellent. Up to 4 screens running, with different size options as designated by the user.

edit: best part is you can watch it all again. Check out the screenshot I took just a few minutes ago.

post-6366-0-15736500-1395650591_thumb.jp

Edited by Garry
  • Like 2

I'm subscribed for the 2014 season to MotoGP Live Experience, multi-screen option (HD). It was excellent to watch the lead up FP, QP and the race. Watching the race in multi-screen view was excellent. Up to 4 screens running, with different size options as designated by the user.

edit: best part is you can watch it all again. Check out the screenshot I took just a few minutes ago.

I think I might just do that as the live stream cuts out on my sometimes. It's about 1000฿ for the video pass right?

link and how much?

link and how much?

you didn't say 'pretty please'. https://secure.motogp.com/en/Subscribe?utm_source=motogp.com&utm_medium=link&utm_content=footer&utm_campaign=2014_FullSeason

• Like 1

I think I might just do that as the live stream cuts out on my sometimes. It's about 1000฿ for the video pass right?

No actually a season pass is quite a bit more like 4500-6500 baht

Also if your connection for stream is crap it will not be much better for a pass as the lag will

drive you nuts

If you have a bad connection your best bet is watch them a day late for free anyway

As you can get ahead of the DL

There are site that posts it all soon after

The MotoGP packages is good if you have a good connection which I do.

But still I have not felt the need in previous years & so far same this year

as the streams are very strong & as I said sites post all the races after too for the whole season

including quals etc.

• Like 2

It was a great start to the season.

Even if it was a tough hour to be awake at smile.png

Really enjoyed it

It was 11 pm for me in the Middle East for me, but if I was in Thailand at the time, then 2am it is. The MotoGP race at the Circuit of the Americas will be the same time for you as guys as well (I just checked). Add 3 hours to the times listed below

Sunday 13 April 2014

Moto3WUP 17:40 - 18:00

Moto2WUP 18:10 - 18:30

MotoGPWUP 18:40 - 19:00

Moto3RAC 20:00

Moto2RAC 21:20

MotoGPRAC 23:00

• Like 1

It was 11 pm for me in the Middle East for me, but if I was in Thailand at the time, then 2am it is. The MotoGP race at the Circuit of the Americas will be the same time for you as guys as well (I just checked). Add 3 hours to the times listed below

Sunday 13 April 2014

Yes first few races of the year are always tough from here wink.png

Once they get to Europe it evens out & most races end up around 5-7pm

Actually COTA I will be in US for a couple weeks & watch there

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

link and how much?

you didn't say 'pretty please'. https://secure.motogp.com/en/Subscribe?utm_source=motogp.com&utm_medium=link&utm_content=footer&utm_campaign=2014_FullSeason

sorry busy day today at work.

so, thank you garry.

Whoa I didn't know it worked like that. I've always thought you pay $29.99, $24.99 mid season, and $19.99 at the end of the season. I thought it was a one time payment and you got the whole season not a monthly charge. Thanks a lot.

Last year I downloaded the races as while most of the races were on I was working or with the time difference I missed some of them.

Last year GMM gave fox sports plus for free for almost half the season. I ended up watching some of the races live and downloading all of the races.

Is that bad? Immoral? I wish I could buy a DVD with all the races in a season but where would I get such a thing??

Don't know if any of you might be interested but.....

The Shell Advance Asia Talent Cup also started yesterday

It is free to watch

http://www.asiatalentcup.com/live

Like the Red Bull rookie deal but for young up & coming Asian riders.

Two Thai kids are doing well

I think it is cool & lucky for the kids that make the cut-offs to get here

as they are given some nice equipment to work with & surely learn a lot.

It is free to watch

Is the Thai girl still in it? I would like to see what some girls can do!!

It is free to watch

Is the Thai girl still in it? I would like to see what some girls can do!!

Yes one of the two Thai riders doing well

http://www.asiatalentcup.com/rider/Muklada+SARAPUECH

• Like 1

The Thai girl was going great guns. In second place most of the race and my favorite for the win, she was taken out near the end (last lap or second to last) by a Malaysian rider after she was made a little error and was caught on the straight and swallowed by the pack. If she had stayed up, i think she could have won or got second at least as she was flying.

I was well impressed especially as she's only been racing for a few years.

• Like 1