Honda NM4 Vultus

cm das

touched one at last Motor show and bike is great man. Looks great and quality is perfect with the new cluster and plastic parts, it looks upmarket.

My dream scooter and worry free bike but 10 k USD is pricey

Ah I see - so this is Honda's 750cc scooter. In that case, it makes sense. Can't tell from the pix if I'd like the design or not.

From the looks of it I thought it wants to be a Diavel competitor, but clearly not at 750cc.

Honda is totally off with "young urbanites" wanting this - apparently Honda missed the whole hipster / retro thing going on right now. But maybe some other ppl will buy it?! Or they're waiting for the retro trend to be over ...

touched one at last Motor show and bike is great man. Looks great and quality is perfect with the new cluster and plastic parts, it looks upmarket.

My dream scooter and worry free bike but 10 k USD is pricey

Ah I see - so this is Honda's 750cc scooter. In that case, it makes sense. Can't tell from the pix if I'd like the design or not.

From the looks of it I thought it wants to be a Diavel competitor, but clearly not at 750cc.

Honda is totally off with "young urbanites" wanting this - apparently Honda missed the whole hipster / retro thing going on right now. But maybe some other ppl will buy it?! Or they're waiting for the retro trend to be over ...

i hope that retro bike fashion ends soon with all hipsters if possible!

And there are modern design lovers especially if it reminds you some Japanese animation.

There is no such a production bike although some might like it and some do not. Honda is trying.

Why do these things always turn into pissing and moaning fest. We all ride what we ride and enjoy what we do, you can die on a 90cc Honda as fast as a 1000cc Ducati respect to all riders and what they ride.

• Like 1