TRT Files Criminal Defamation Suit Against Critics

Jai Dee

Most if not all whistle blowers break some disclosure laws. They take personal risks for the greater good, and we should be thankful to them. Where would we be now without Deep Throat, or tobacco insiders?

Your concern about terrorism is a bit misplaced. If the materials were stolen, that would be a breach of security. With whistle blowers it's usualy a breach of internal discipline, a question of insubordination.

Question: Is that not the whole reason security cameras exist, to catch people doing something wrong?

Lukamar, do you think whistle blowers should be prosecuted? The guys displayed genuine courage and brought the real culprit to light. I hope Thamarak leaves the Ministry before they are found - they'll be safe once Thamarak is gone.

if they were in contact with him then the Democrats were in collusion with the theft of the classified material.

collusion? theft? classified material??

:o

I had access to classified material for 19 years... and remarkably, it never included video footage of a "classified" potted tree in a "classified" hallway.... sheesh..

please don't attempt to rationalize the Defence Ministry's own lame excuse for trying to turn the spotlight off their boss by shining it elsewhere. Let them flounder around more and more on their own with each succeeding news article. They're doing so well at it.

Lest we forget the great General himself said those cameras didn't even exist and thus the footage must be forgeries, or is it perhaps he was not cleared to know such highly "classified" information.

Playing the "classified" angle is amateurish albatrossing... it's a concept that, in reality, is nothing on the level of Western or Eastern true military powers.

Edited by sriracha john

There is a chance that the tape was actually leaked by a TRT insider. Parties often have quite cuthroat internal politics. I understand that at least one name has been thrown around a bit in TRT circles regarding this. Even if this is the case though a scapegoat will need to be found for public consumption.

I would tend to agree with this. Just give some thought as to how many people Thaksin has stepped on. Simply by blocking news that number could be well into the tens of thousands.

And yes by no means is this classified, so don’t be distracted. A guilty person would say that to add strength to his or her side.

Edited by john Krukowski

The Deputy Minister of Interior also spoke about the Democrat Party, saying that the party should not use political subjects to criticize the Thai Rak Thai Party because they can cause boredom to the general public.

it just doesn't get any better than the TNNBPRD......

:D

The Deputy Minister of Interior also spoke about the Democrat Party, saying that the party should not use political subjects to criticize the Thai Rak Thai Party because they can cause boredom to the general public.

it just doesn't get any better than the TNNBPRD......

:D

This whole this is better than the OJ trial. If I recall the only time more people were tuned in is when Armstrong set his foot on the moon.