Looking for some advice to lose around 60lbs

2008bangkok

Classic...OP!. I was thin, tall & muscular before coming to Thailand.

Shredding weight, a very good luck to you. The concept to Thais is completely a Western influence. Though reading most recent posts, stay away from beans (i.e. Soy), any nuts (not good for gas tract) & spicy food, not to leave out, Thai made beer or whiskey. No sanitation laws in Thailand...uhhh...no laws regarding food, period. The spicy food & whatever they put in it, which is the same for their beer & whiskey, will slow the metabolism & thin the stomach lining. Up to u to figure out what does what.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I now have the advantage of being in Spain for about 6 months. All nuts are good quality and not so expensive/hard to find.

Re gas;

I believe that one´s body adapts to it´s diet.

Well I don´t have a gas problem. LOL

Good to see that other´s have figured out "We are what we eat)"

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shredding weight, a very good luck to you. The concept to Thais is completely a Western influence. Though reading most recent posts, stay away from beans (i.e. Soy), any nuts (not good for gas tract) & spicy food, not to leave out, Thai made beer or whiskey. No sanitation laws in Thailand...uhhh...no laws regarding food, period. The spicy food & whatever they put in it, which is the same for their beer & whiskey, will slow the metabolism & thin the stomach lining. Up to u to figure out what does what.

I now have the advantage of being in Spain for about 6 months. All nuts are good quality and not so expensive/hard to find.

Re gas;

Nuts, almonds, what have you, are great, but come a time in life with different people that what we love become a what we see In the mirror. For the weaker stomachs in Thailand, recommend no spicy nor nutty foods. No gas & definitely, no Thai beer or whiskey.

Re gas;

Love almonds...despite the old age & gastritis, almonds, walnuts & Spanish peanuts are absolute!

• Like 1

@oz893,

Nicotine and a higher MRB is certainly not a myth.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2773833

3% to 6% might not look like a lot but over a long period it does add on.

As for you cook your own food.. I am a firm believer in that i cook most of my own food and control what is going in. Much better as relying on others.

Most here all say cook for yourself eat your veggies your whole foods and as less processed crap as possible. For most this means a life style change, the OP is eating and drinking a lot of bad stuff (beers and his potatoes and gravy) and that is holding him back.

But everyone needs to find what suits them some like those fad diets that you (and I) think are crazy but it gives them guidance and for a while it works. Maybe just enough to kick start it and get the motivation going for more.

Studies are absolute rubbish, created papers to justify thus education requirements. Some or the worst academics have to rely on education or worse, WIKI as a source or justification.

Nicotine effects are only on some but most its all psychological.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yawn,

Sorry.. this has been proven bij multiple studies. I can agree if there are conflicting studies but this is something they are in agreement about. I did not use WIKI i used real research papers.

Research papers are studies...giving your life over to yes...yawn...academics. By your you won't budge. But in overall, the best plans are created from the most exclusive from corporate or the most individual of designs, just need to understand your build from early to old & apply the knowledge if any.

Kimba, where does the knowledge come from if not from science and scientific method? Sure we all know many 'studies' come from vested interests but that is where it is up to the individual to judge. I fail to see who has vested interest in research into nicotine and raised MBRs. Surely not the cigarette companies? I gave up beer and cigarettes 3 months ago and have put on 5 kg, but that's merely my anecdotal 'knowledge' and not worth a cracker. I'll take the academics any day of the week.

canman:

Started out at 112Kg 6 months ago, down to 94Kg now. My Lipid panel was a mess all the numbers were way too high. Will be doing another one soon to see if any changes. My diet: Lowish carbs Cut out white stuff such as rice, pasta and potatoes Switched to drinking red wine Cut out all processed foods and eliminated most sugars Lots of fruit and veg and nuts I make a big batch of veg soup (lots of tomatoes, celery, sweet potatoe, carrots and beans, tomatoe paste and chicken stock base) every two

What is your age?

What is your approximate daily caloric intake?

How much red wine do you drink?

And a big question is....you did not mention working out / exercising.

HIIT cardio will melt you fat quickly if you do it right.

Started reading the food lables, amazing amounts of sugar in things like fruit juice.

Eating 90% cocoa for my chocolate addiction and oatmeal biscuits.

Avoid fruit juice. Except for certain real fruit juices that are freshly squeezed. Otherwise, Bad. Very bad.

As for these cocoa / chocalate oatmeal biscuits, limit them to once per week.

They likey (surely) have HFCs, sugars, and other bad stuff in them.

Edited by Wrong Turn

Started reading the food lables, amazing amounts of sugar in things like fruit juice.

Avoid fruit juice. Except for certain real fruit juices that are freshly squeezed. Otherwise, Bad. Very bad.

As for these cocoa / chocalate oatmeal biscuits, limit them to once per week.

They likey (surely) have HFCs, sugars, and other bad stuff in them.

I agree with you.

Fructose is processed by the same pathways as alcohol and we know how that gives us a beer belly.

Fruit is best eaten as a whole fruit, include the fibre, it slows down the absorption rate.

One thing I find interesting is that a low carb regime will help you lose loads of weight and you will not be hungry because the fat keeps you full.

If you read a few previous posts you will see a poster on high carb, low fat who has lost loads of weight.

The thing of interest is No Sugar (in any form), nothing processed and whole foods as natural as possible.

So low carb and high carb both work?

Yes, probably as long as there is no sugar.

(Fruit = sugar)

I like the idea that slow digestion of food will give you the fuel you need as you need it.

A fast fuel supply will switch on your fuel storage system to prevent blood sugar exceeding the limits and damaging you.

Fat is digested over hours.

The simple carbs (sugars, alcohol etc) are digested in minutes.

So, if somone were to push you hard with say 50 Kg of pressure for a few minutes and you pushed back, it would do no damage.

However, if all that energy were delivered in a fraction of a second, in say a punch????

If you must eat stuff, do try to eat that which will digest slowly, does less damage to the waistline LOL

PS

I think that 90% chocolate is fine, it´s a fat and contains little carbohydrates.

Just try to eat a square or two, not a ton!

Good luck.

I just had my daughter, husband and baby visit for a week.

I was off the wagon but surprisingly still did not shoot up in weight as I might have done before.

I kept the carbs low when I could (except for the beer LOL)

I did stop losing weight but didn´t put any on

Result.

I shall go low carb again and report back.

BUT

Only after the fridge full of booze is squared away LOL

Not to mention ice cream, bikies and breakfast cereals.....

Just an update on my diet WFPBD:

- Lost 28 lbs within 8 months eating around 2500 cal a day. I had moved house last month,not always being able to cook went nearly raw for a month and did not eat as much as I should, so I have some lose skin, which is a sign I am going too fast on weight loss.

- Now considering eating more food 3000/3500 cal - which is above the recommended amount for a woman for a day (2500 cal a day to maintain weight) so I don't lose weight too fast. Proof that calories restriction is NOT the solution.

I feel great, the only down side being you have to eat a lot, spend a lot of time to eat and prepare the food.

Might need to buy a second fridge to store all this food I am eating

Edited by Kitsune
  • Like 1

- Lost 28 lbs within 8 months eating around 2500 cal a day. I had moved house last month,not always being able to cook went nearly raw for a month and did not eat as much as I should, so I have some lose skin, which is a sign I am going too fast on weight loss.

- Now considering eating more food 3000/3500 cal - which is above the recommended amount for a woman for a day (2500 cal a day to maintain weight) so I don't lose weight too fast. Proof that calories restriction is NOT the solution.

I feel great, the only down side being you have to eat a lot, spend a lot of time to eat and prepare the food.

these recommendations for cal / day are average, you can be a lot above or below.

We have 2 fridges with deep freeze and one dedicated deep freeze unit....the best investment I ever did. Before we got bugs even in sealed bags of rice or noodles. Now we put them into the freezer....problem fixed....

When we cook too much we deep freeze it and when we are lazy we warm it again instead of buying some junk food outside....

• Like 1

these recommendations for cal / day are average, you can be a lot above or below.

We have 2 fridges with deep freeze and one dedicated deep freeze unit....the best investment I ever did. Before we got bugs even in sealed bags of rice or noodles. Now we put them into the freezer....problem fixed....

When we cook too much we deep freeze it and when we are lazy we warm it again instead of buying some junk food outside....

Thanks, I know, I was just pointing out that losing weight was not about calories restrictions.

I am on my own and I need to go shopping 2 or 3 times a weeks, I wish I could just save time and do once a week but that would mean having a second or third fridge.

Eating 5 mangoes 3 coconuts and a quarter of a watermelon just for breakfast, (instead of say cornflakes and milk) changes everything in term of storage

Started out at 112Kg 6 months ago, down to 94Kg now. My Lipid panel was a mess all the numbers were way too high. Will be doing another one soon to see if any changes.

My diet:

Lowish carbs

Cut out white stuff such as rice, pasta and potatoes

Switched to drinking red wine

Cut out all processed foods and eliminated most sugars

Lots of fruit and veg and nuts

I make a big batch of veg soup (lots of tomatoes, celery, sweet potatoe, carrots and beans, tomatoe paste and chicken stock base) every two weeks and freeze portions, thats my dinner 3-4 nights a week. The other nights, either fish, steak or chicken.

I am not super strict on the diet, If I go out for a meal I eat what I want. Just so long as the weight trend continues down I am happy to indulge once in awhile.

Sorry but Fruits are carbs and so are beans and sweet potatoes.

If you eat lots of "fruits veg and nuts" you are not on a lowish carb diet.(which by the way is good as you need loads of fruits)

What you mean is lowish starch (beans sweet potatoes) diet

Edited by Kitsune

...Eating 5 mangoes 3 coconuts and a quarter of a watermelon just for breakfast...

What do you do after breakfast? Running a Marathon? Vomit (I would)? These are crazy amounts of food!

Why so much???

In my imagination, you must be about 2 meters tall and 190 kg heavy to still lose weight on a diet like this...

...Eating 5 mangoes 3 coconuts and a quarter of a watermelon just for breakfast...

What do you do after breakfast? Running a Marathon? Vomit (I would)? These are crazy amounts of food!

Why so much???

In my imagination, you must be about 2 meters tall and 190 kg heavy to still lose weight on a diet like this...

Unfortunately not everyone is the same body wise.. some people really have to work hard to loose weight while others can loose it with minor changes. The metabolic rate of people differs, mine is slow and my dads is slow too. I am in shape lost 25 kg a few years back and kept it off. But I had to put a lot more effort in it as an average person.

I know a nice skinny Thai girl that eat so much and stays skinny, there will always be people that burn faster as others. I read up about it and seen documentaries about it. I believe there is up to 40% variance between people with a fast and people with a slow metabolism. I am quite muscular and workout more then enough one would think I would have to eat a lot more.

Just my 2 cents.

Why so much???

Unfortunately not everyone is the same body wise.. some people really have to work hard to loose weight while others can loose it with minor changes. The metabolic rate of people differs, mine is slow and my dads is slow too. I am in shape lost 25 kg a few years back and kept it off. But I had to put a lot more effort in it as an average person.

I know a nice skinny Thai girl that eat so much and stays skinny, there will always be people that burn faster as others. I read up about it and seen documentaries about it. I believe there is up to 40% variance between people with a fast and people with a slow metabolism. I am quite muscular and workout more then enough one would think I would have to eat a lot more.

Just my 2 cents.

Hi Rob, all diets that have worked over say the last 150 years have been low carbs.

It seems that when you eat fat it tends to suppress insulin production.

Also, since fatty meat is slow to digest there is no spike in your blood sugar that would cause insulin secretion.

Your body gets used to using stored energy from fat cells.

So, if the number of calories consumed on a low carb diet are less than your maintenance requirement, you will lose fat.

The good thing about a diet like this is that you don´t feel hungry.

(It may take a while to lose cravings for carbs though!)

Carbs cause your body to make the same "feel good" chemicals as many drugs do and they are just as addictive as drugs.

When you have a diet high in sugars (including fructose in whole fresh fruit) the "feel good" receptors lose their sensitivity over time and you then need more to get the same effect - the same as with drugs.

I believe that liquid carbs are more dangerous than whole foods.

We know that beer gives us a beer belly and so does the sugar in soft drinks.

I think it causes a spike in blood sugar and then insulin must be released to remove the sugar and store it as fat.

I is probably impossible to burn fat if insulin is present in the blood because your glycogen stores are full and so the body will use that first.

Changing to a successful low carb diet does not happen overnight.

There are craving issues and it takes time for insulin responses to become correctly sensitive again.

There is also a habit thing, like when giving up smoking - what to do with your hands.

At the end of the day, you need to eat sufficient calories to keep your metabolism from shutting down.

However, the calories you eat must not spike blood sugar and cause insulin to be released.

avocados, fatty meat, fatty fish, coconut oil etc are excellent sources of fat, keeping lots of omega 3 in your body to balance the nasty omega 6 in cooking oils.

Kitsune did mention that the weight loss was a bit excessive, leading to loose skin, so I guess her eating regimen is right for her body´s requirements.

As you so rightly say, we are all different and we need to learn what works for us.

I think threads like this are great for giving ideas and allowing readers to follow up with their own research.

Good luck to all.

Why so much???

168 cm

60kg

Don't believe in exercise.

Believe me I feel hungry after 3 hours.

Mango : 200 cal each = 1000 cal

Watermelon: 46 cal

coconut water 46 cal each ; 138 cal

Total for breakfast................1184 cal

Considering that breakfast should be my biggest meal out of 3000/3500 cal daily intake goal,that's about right, may be a bit low.

If I eat less I lose too fast

• Like 1

Why so much???

168 cm

60kg

Considering that breakfast should be my biggest meal out of 3000/3500 cal daily intake goal,that's about right, may be a bit low.

I bet you enjoy breakfast too, and that helps as well.

I am male, 72, 75 Kg 178Cm, not much in the way of muscle, never had it.

Nowadays, I am not hungry in the morning and tend to have a lunch meal at between 12:00 and 14:00.

I like walking or a bike ride but since I got married exercise is minimal - I know I should do more.

In my teens I weighed about 66Kg which was OK for my lack of muscular build.

Most pf my fat is belly fat and I know I will be healthier is I reduce it to less than an inch.

That is my goal.

2 years ago I had a little more muscle than now and was about 32" at the waist - didn´t need BP pills.

Now, less muscle - more fat and about 37" at the waist and need BP pills again.

Evenings are hardest for me, I tend to pick at things, silly but hard to stop.

Why so much???

Just my 2 cents.

Hi Rob, all diets that have worked over say the last 150 years have been low carbs.

It seems that when you eat fat it tends to suppress insulin production.

Also, since fatty meat is slow to digest there is no spike in your blood sugar that would cause insulin secretion.

Your body gets used to using stored energy from fat cells.

So, if the number of calories consumed on a low carb diet are less than your maintenance requirement, you will lose fat.

The good thing about a diet like this is that you don´t feel hungry.

(It may take a while to lose cravings for carbs though!)

Carbs cause your body to make the same "feel good" chemicals as many drugs do and they are just as addictive as drugs.

When you have a diet high in sugars (including fructose in whole fresh fruit) the "feel good" receptors lose their sensitivity over time and you then need more to get the same effect - the same as with drugs.

I believe that liquid carbs are more dangerous than whole foods.

We know that beer gives us a beer belly and so does the sugar in soft drinks.

I think it causes a spike in blood sugar and then insulin must be released to remove the sugar and store it as fat.

I is probably impossible to burn fat if insulin is present in the blood because your glycogen stores are full and so the body will use that first.

Changing to a successful low carb diet does not happen overnight.

There are craving issues and it takes time for insulin responses to become correctly sensitive again.

There is also a habit thing, like when giving up smoking - what to do with your hands.

At the end of the day, you need to eat sufficient calories to keep your metabolism from shutting down.

However, the calories you eat must not spike blood sugar and cause insulin to be released.

avocados, fatty meat, fatty fish, coconut oil etc are excellent sources of fat, keeping lots of omega 3 in your body to balance the nasty omega 6 in cooking oils.

Kitsune did mention that the weight loss was a bit excessive, leading to loose skin, so I guess her eating regimen is right for her body´s requirements.

As you so rightly say, we are all different and we need to learn what works for us.

I think threads like this are great for giving ideas and allowing readers to follow up with their own research.

Good luck to all.

I don't disagree with that, but still the metabolic rate of people is vastly different even on low carb. There is a large variation in the population.

• Like 1

Why so much???

168 cm

60kg

Of course you feel hungry after 3 hours. All that useless sugar in the mangos = insulin spike, followed by the inevitable drop. Good luck, pancreas! smile.png

I'd call that quite a poor breakfast inappropriate for a weight loss forum. Gimme robbloks' muesli before that one. Better yet, egg or meat + salad or veggies.

Edited by JSixpack
  • Like 1

Why so much???

168 cm

60kg

Of course you feel hungry after 3 hours. All that useless sugar in the mangos = insulin spike, followed by the inevitable drop. Good luck, pancreas! smile.png

I'd call that quite a poor breakfast inappropriate for a weight loss forum. Gimme robbloks' muesli before that one. Better yet, egg or meat + salad or veggies.

Musli with protein added always filled me quite well. However I have been skipping breakfast (fasting) longer and then doing the afternoon with baked eggs and bacon or minced pork and cheese. (no bread). It still does not satisfy me completely but, I am loosing weight at a quite nice pace. Going to see how low I can go. I try to go real low carb, but I admit i do eat some apples and some oranges that have carbs. But also my evening meal is something like only meat or fish with veggies.

This is just for a limited period as I am low in weight already and just want to see what is possible. Not sure I could do this long term. But with larger amounts and feeling filled I could but that would not bring the fast weight loss I am looking for now.

Musli with protein added always filled me quite well. However I have been skipping breakfast (fasting) longer and then doing the afternoon with baked eggs and bacon or minced pork and cheese. (no bread). It still does not satisfy me completely but, I am loosing weight at a quite nice pace. Going to see how low I can go. I try to go real low carb, but I admit i do eat some apples and some oranges that have carbs. But also my evening meal is something like only meat or fish with veggies.

This is just for a limited period as I am low in weight already and just want to see what is possible. Not sure I could do this long term. But with larger amounts and feeling filled I could but that would not bring the fast weight loss I am looking for now.

Rob, make sure you eat enough good fats, avocados, coconut oil etc.

Rob, make sure you eat enough good fats, avocados, coconut oil etc.

I am adding olive oil to my salads and such.. been thinking of buying some of the ground cocos i see in the market. Of course I also take a lot of fish-oil capsules.

Mind you this is just for a few weeks nothing permanent just to go down in weight a bit more fast. Also don't forget eggs have a lot of fats in the yoke.

• Like 1

I recently saw a TV blip where a man ate two sausages a day and had six beers and he lost a nice amount of weight over a month. Certainly not for everyone. It boils down to calories as some have said. Reduce the calories....reduce the weight. If you exercise you'll reduce more. I think the best plan, as I could also lose a few pounds, is to fast a day or two with green tea and water, and then go on a healthy diet. If you don't like to exercise then try walking a little each day. Its not that difficult but you have to be patient, disciplined and wiling to change your life style for long term results. Chok dee!!!

Why so much???

168 cm

60kg

Right .... loads of misunderstandings and confusion here

1/ Mangoes or any fruits is not going to damage my panceas

2/ the insulin spike of fruit consumption is always LOWER than any processed food IE muesli

Here is the science

A classic experiment reported in 1977 showed similar effects on insulin production from the processing of fruit.2 After eating an apple, subjects showed a small rise and fall in blood sugar (glucose) and a small rise in blood insulin levels. Applesauce, made by simply grinding the apples, caused a greater rise in insulin and subsequent fall in blood sugar. The juice, made by removing the pulp, caused the largest rise in insulin and fall in blood sugar levels. These kinds of studies demonstrate that consuming grains, vegetables and fruits in their unprocessed form is healthiest for the body.

apple-refinningopti.jpg

Edited by Kitsune

Meet the fruitarian athlete that owes his performance to his diet.

No egg no meat no muesli

Explain that

Edited by Kitsune
  • Like 1

I agree with you.

Fructose is processed by the same pathways as alcohol and we know how that gives us a beer belly.

Fruit is best eaten as a whole fruit, include the fibre, it slows down the absorption rate.

One thing I find interesting is that a low carb regime will help you lose loads of weight and you will not be hungry because the fat keeps you full.

If you read a few previous posts you will see a poster on high carb, low fat who has lost loads of weight.

The thing of interest is No Sugar (in any form), nothing processed and whole foods as natural as possible.

I agree with you on sugar. Sugar is a poison. Period. There are substitutes for those who need that "sweety" taste.

Yes, both can work - under certain circumstances AND depending you YOU. Your Basal Metobolic Rate. This is how many calories you burn over a 24 hour period if you do not physical exercise what so ever.

Age, sex, activity level, and of course your total diet.

I like the idea that slow digestion of food will give you the fuel you need as you need it.

A fast fuel supply will switch on your fuel storage system to prevent blood sugar exceeding the limits and damaging you.

For slow absorbtion and energy in a weight training workout that is INTENSE andload the proper amount of complex carbs pre-workout.

I always avoid the refined-simple carbs and insulin spike. My body cannot handle it.

IMO, do weight traning intensively with 1 gram of protein per lb of LBM, reduce carbs and also carb cycle.

Do HIIT cardio in the AM on an empty stomach when your glycogen stores allow fat to be used as energy.

Edited by Wrong Turn
  • Like 1

I agree with you.

I agree with you on sugar. Sugar is a poison. Period. There are substitutes for those who need that "sweety" taste.

Yes, both can work - under certain circumstances AND depending you YOU. Your Basal Metobolic Rate. This is how many calories you burn over a 24 hour period if you do not physical exercise what so ever.

Age, sex, activity level, and of course your total diet.

For slow absorbtion and energy in a weight training workout that is INTENSE andload the proper amount of complex carbs pre-workout.

I always avoid the refined-simple carbs and insulin spike. My body cannot handle it.

IMO, do weight traning intensively with 1 gram of protein per lb of LBM, reduce carbs and also carb cycle.

Do HIIT cardio in the AM on an empty stomach when your glycogen stores allow fat to be used as energy.

I think we are on about the same page, main difference is probably age. LOL

At 72 though, I think I´m doing reasonably well!

Why so much???

168 cm

60kg

Right .... loads of misunderstandings and confusion here

1/ Mangoes or any fruits is not going to damage my panceas

2/ the insulin spike of fruit consumption is always LOWER than any processed food IE muesli

Here is the science

A classic experiment reported in 1977 showed similar effects on insulin production from the processing of fruit.2 After eating an apple, subjects showed a small rise and fall in blood sugar (glucose) and a small rise in blood insulin levels. Applesauce, made by simply grinding the apples, caused a greater rise in insulin and subsequent fall in blood sugar. The juice, made by removing the pulp, caused the largest rise in insulin and fall in blood sugar levels. These kinds of studies demonstrate that consuming grains, vegetables and fruits in their unprocessed form is healthiest for the body.

apple-refinningopti.jpg

in your diagram the apple spikes highest and apple sauce lowest.

I am not one of these who think that the mango or apple will kill you cheesy.gif .

Interesting would be some sweet fruits in compare with a "real" musli (one without sugar and without sugar hidden with different names (grape juice concentrate)).

Get a digital food scale.

Go to myfitnesspal.com or sparkpeople.com and register - enter all food eaten (must weigh cooked food).

Go to bodybuilding.com or www.scoobysworkshop.com and get a fitness program and calorie/macro food requirements.

Go everyday to gym or some kind of exercise - takes eating time away, increases health awareness/motivation.

Try intermittent fasting; search youtube - fasting twins or IF.

Or try nutritional ketosis- takes 3-4 weeks to adapt but you burn body fat for fuel instead of carbs/glycogen. Youtube search Dr. Attia keto or any of the other doctors talking about nutritional ketosis.

I lift heavy and get over 1g protein/lb

Edited by ding

Get a digital food scale.

Go to myfitnesspal.com or sparkpeople.com and register - enter all food eaten (must weigh cooked food).

Go to bodybuilding.com or www.scoobysworkshop.com and get a fitness program and calorie/macro food requirements.

Go everyday to gym or some kind of exercise - takes eating time away, increases health awareness/motivation.

Try intermittent fasting; search youtube - fasting twins or IF.

Or try nutritional ketosis- takes 3-4 weeks to adapt but you burn body fat for fuel instead of carbs/glycogen. Youtube search Dr. Attia keto or any of the other doctors talking about nutritional ketosis.

I lift heavy and get over 1g protein/lb

This is the gymrat way.. I lift heavy and keep my proteins high. Now I am doing a sort of IF as I start eating at 12.00 and keep it low carb high protein.

However most people here are not spring chickens .. actually the demographics place most over 55 so this solution will not always work.

• Like 1