Non-Immigrant-O visa in Bali available ?

whistling.gif Before everyone gets hot and bothered, you should be aware that Non O visas based on marriage to a Thai are available in S.E.Asia.

But Non O visas based on retirement are not given in any of the neighboring countries.

So that's the difference in attempting to get a Non O visa in Bali based on marriage to a Thai and one based on retirement.

That's why that visa based on reirement .... the closest place to get one is probably Austrailia.

I believe that the Non-O visa for retirement is only issued at the embassy in your home country. ( especially not in S.E Asia)

Actually you would not get a non-o from a embassy or official consulate in your home country. Other than one embassy I know of they will not do them because they will only do the OA visa. If there are honorary consulates that is where you would have to apply to get one.

I believe that the Non-O visa for retirement is only issued at the embassy in your home country. ( especially not in S.E Asia)

Actually you would not get a non-o from a embassy or official consulate in your home country. Other than one embassy I know of they will not do them because they will only do the OA visa. If there are honorary consulates that is where you would have to apply to get one.

Sorry i meant a OA visa off-course. Thanks for the clarification.