Philips-Norelco Service Center

MrBrad

Does anyone know if or where there is a Philips-Norelco Service Center in Chiang Mai? I need new blades for my razor, and if possible I'd like to get them in town rather than sending away for them. Thanks.

I found a place on the road heading out of town that was a Philips service center 4 years ago. Not that familiar with where. Hard to see out of a Songthaew. After waiting two months for the new heads to arrive they gave me my money back.

Best to go with the Bangkok phone number.

There is a Phillips store in CM. I recently got a new set of blades there for my razor. It is called Future Electronic and the phone number is 053 240 117. Assuming you were driving along the Superhighway from the Rincome junction towards the new Central Festival. Exit from the Superhighway on to the frontage road after crossing the Ping and pass Theppanya Hospital on your left. It is on your left either just before or just after (I cannot remember) the big Home Mart. It is just a single frontage shop, so I missed it the first time I drove by and had to park and walk back.