1 Year Multiple Entry Expiring Soon Help!

My 1 yr. multiple entry "B" visa expiring soon. Planning on a trip back to U.S. to renew shortly. How long and how many times can I keep doing this. I'm a U.S. passport holder 45 yrs. young no Thai wife or dependents. Have Thai (sleeper) company for my house. No work permit and income. Just my savings in U.S. and Thai banks :o

My 1 yr. multiple entry "B" visa expiring soon. Planning on a trip back to U.S. to renew shortly. How long and how many times can I keep doing this.
it's up to embassy/consulate representative that reviews it that day. you never mentioned how many Bs you have in your passport so farm, or how you received them.
No work permit and income

did you get the previous visas from opening or planning to open a thai corporation in a letter? they may want to see a work permit this time.

I got the 1yr. multiple visa with letter from my Thai limited co. stating plans to hire myself. My passport is full of visas non-immigrant "B" 's and Tourist but, only 1 multiple entry 1 yr. visa. Got the visa in Brisbane will be trying Houston this time. My question is anybody doing this many times or is there a limit to doing this? According to this board many have been denied Tourist visas after 3 or 4 consecutive. Whats peculiar is I attempted to obtain 1yr. Multiple "B" on same documents in Phnom Phen and was denied. The consular wanted to see VAT tax and pay statements. I stated company was new to no avail. However, he did grant me 3 Tourist visas in one shot. Go figure? :o

Whats peculiar is I attempted to obtain 1yr. Multiple "B" on same documents in Phnom Phen and was denied. The consular wanted to see VAT tax and pay statements. I stated company was new to no avail. However, he did grant me 3 Tourist visas in one shot. Go figure?
this is exactly how it works in phnom phenh, have seen it with my friends so many times over the years. a non immigrant B attempt ends up in a triple entry tourist visa.

don't go there without squeaky clean paperwork and then you still may be handed a tourist visa.

Both Houston (US) and Brisbane (AUS) are quite relaxed. Would be no problems at all. 

george is telling you the most "visa friendly offices"