2 hour massage for 100 baht!

jackvale

There is a catholic trade school on Naklua soi 25 for women only. The offer language, hairdressing, massage, cooking, and computer training all for free. The massage and hair students need practice so if you want to be their guinnea pig, it won't cost much for a very good massage. No happy ending but you might get a phone number...

post-201137-0-34920900-1395897673_thumb.

post-201137-0-63943600-1395897676_thumb.

post-201137-0-40350500-1395897679_thumb.

post-201137-0-08606100-1395897682_thumb.

post-201137-0-66142400-1395897684_thumb.

• Like 2

I'm game...can't be any worse than many of the massages I've had in the professional shops. Now the only thing is I wonder if they have any ladyboys.

Males, even with long hair and makeup, are not permited to study there.

No reason to assume the students can't massage. Many are very advanced or are already working but come back as a sign of respect for their teacher. Never had 1 bad massage there.

Not worth going if no happy ending

That may be just your opinion, but my opinion is that some people like a massage, and like a massage at a great price if it turns out to be good...

Not all people are thinking with their dicks, some people just want a massage..

Also some people IMO think that Pattaya is all about pay as you play, well let me tell you, there are many places in Pattaya that are legitimate and not involved in the Pay as you play scene...

HTH..

Edited by MB1
  • Like 2

For a real massage, I only stick with the massage business' that do not provide a happy ending. Only there will you get a good massage. Happy endings can be gotten all over town. I would not pick a restaurant based on the cook giving me a happy ending, and lousy food. The two should be separate in all cases.

In the states it is common to be able to go to a massage school for a massage that is $20 an hour instead of $80 and hour. The door is left cracked open so that the instructors can walk in and observe the students giving a massage, and they have to have a certain amount of hours before they get their license. Glad to hear about this one in Naklua. Worth checking out. Thanks.

I'm game...can't be any worse than many of the massages I've had in the professional shops. Now the only thing is I wonder if they have any ladyboys.

No reason to assume the students can't massage. Many are very advanced or are already working but come back as a sign of respect for their teacher. Never had 1 bad massage there.

Well I may give it a try anyway as I like a good massage, especially if it's cheap. Though the thought of a female touching and rubbing me for a couple hours does give me the heebee-jeebees. Do you normally tip the girl like in a commercial establishment?

Well I may give it a try anyway as I like a good massage, especially if it's cheap. Though the thought of a female touching and rubbing me for a couple hours does give me the heebee-jeebees. Do you normally tip the girl like in a commercial establishment?

I give 20 baht tip. I went to day and there was a good turnout of foreigners enjoying Thai and foot massages so maybe my post here has helped the school's coffers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You are not kidding yourself that those girls offering happy endings, rug and tug plus extra curricular extras are actually professionally trained at anything, let alone masseuses.

A new session started this week with a new crop of eager young women looking to advance their careers. The entire student body is female. MMMM...female body...;)

Anyway, get down there as the students need to practice...on you! I had a 4 hand massage there the other day for 2 hours = 100 baht.

• Like 1