The exact date of a "1 month visit" after the renewal of Non Imm "O" - marriage VISA

Hi,

The 26th FEB 2014 I have renewed my Non Imm "O" - marriage VISA.

The officer told me to come back in 1 month.

On my passport they have stamped "applicant must contact again on 28 MAR 2014".

Today we are the 27th MAR and because I don't like to do things on the last minute: can I come to the immigration today or do I have to come tomorrow ?

Thank you

PS: I made a research on the forum, but I've founded nothing about the exact date of this "1 month re-visit".

" I have renewed my Non Imm "O" - marriage VISA." 

When you have the stamp would you be kind enough to scan and post this "renewed " visa 

Many of us, including me, have never seen one 

Thank you.

now now pool !!!!! he does not know that there is no such thing

When you have the stamp would you be kind enough to scan and post this "renewed " visa 

Thank you.

Not a visa. Its an extension to stay. On second line next to the EXTENSION IS PERMITTED TO STAY will be stamped  in red THAI WIFE.

thai_visa_non_immigrant_one_year_extensi

Thank you.

Not a visa. Its an extension to stay. On second line next to the EXTENSION IS PERMITTED TO STAY will be stamped  in red THAI WIFE.

Imagination running away again an extension stamp as above is just that an extension NO reason is given on the stamp, no red stamp Thai wife is stamped in the passport

• Like 1

Thank you.

Imagination running away again an extension stamp as above is just that an extension NO reason is given on the stamp, no red stamp Thai wife is stamped in the passport

What is this stamp?[attachment=260410:Extension.jpg]

MY FEEDBACK:

I just come back from the immigration office and it worked.

Just 1 day before my 30 days extention (a 1 year renewal extension starts with a 30 days extension), they stamped my passport with a new 1 year extension.

My new extension's stamp is now valid until 28 SEP 2015.

Thank you all :)

MY FEEDBACK:

I just come back from the immigration office and it worked.

Just 1 day before my 30 days extention (a 1 year renewal extension starts with a 30 days extension), they stamped my passport with a new 1 year extension.

My new extension's stamp is now valid until 28 SEP 2015.

Thank you all smile.png

I think you need to check the date you posted. Probably should be 28 Feb. 2015.

it depend on the office off-course (where the final authorization is done) but most of the times the extensions approval based on marriage are returned to the immigration office after about 20 days. So it is very well possible to get the remaining months well before the 30 day limit.

My record is 12 days.

Thank you.

What is this stamp?attachicon.gifExtension.jpg

A figment of your imagination of course! :P

Mine "Thai Wife" stamp isn't red, but that purple blue colour...

My last application was approved 8 days from the date I applied (info from approval stamp). But I didn't bother making the trip to immigration until much later and then after a phone call to confirm.

That is the fastest any time i saw.

Do you maybe use a immigration office where can do also the final authorization.?

My last application was approved 8 days from the date I applied (info from approval stamp). But I didn't bother making the trip to immigration until much later and then after a phone call to confirm.

That is the fastest any time i saw.

Do you maybe use a immigration office where can do also the final authorization.?

I applied here in Ubon and the approval was done at immigration region 4 headquarters in Korat.

• 4 months later...

Been looking for the info and/or best thread to post this question.  Apologies in advance if this is not the correct place.

I am a USA citizen, with extension to stay of 1 year based on retirement (non-imm O issued last year at Chang Wattana).  Permission to stay is stamped in passport until 15 Dec 2014. I understand I can apply for a one year extension 30 days in advance of 15 Dec. Two questions:

- what docs needed to apply for renewal?

- after application in person at Chang Wattana, how much time until the approval is granted (and I can get the appropriate stamp)?

thanks, Al

You can apply up to 45 days early at CW.

Since your are applying for an extension based upon retirement it will be approved and done while you wait.

You will need the same documents as you had for the first one.

If using money in the bank it will have to be there for 3 months.

You can apply up to 45 days early at CW.
Since your are applying for an extension based upon retirement it will be approved and done while you wait.
You will need the same documents as you had for the first one.
If using money in the bank it will have to be there for 3 months.

Is this 45 days the same for all extensions?

Yes For one year extensions.
Not sure about tourist visa extensions.

Thanks. Just that we have to extend my wife's non-o in a month an a half and have 90 day reporting next week due as well. Two birds with one stone then.

I always has thought it was a strict 30 day window so 45 days makes it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand