Will He Return?

ThaiPauly

My Wife.. (who did not vote for him in the last election)seems to think he will.

She says that many of her friends who did not vote for him either in the last election will probably vote for him next time as there seems to be no alternative PM .. all the scandals are forgotten now, people are sick of the protests.. their spirit is now weak.. then they start to forget all the shady stuff and think of the positives.. like the health scheme for example.. She and her freinds think he is a pretty clever guy to have ridden this in the way he has... "Sure he made mistakes ..but......

If not him who else?

This is NOT my personal opinion as what I think is irrelevant as I cannot vote.. what feedback are you guys getting from your "Other halves"?

TP

This isnt very scientific but before the election I asked dozens of Thais who they supported and most said Taxin. Then when I asked if they were going to vote the majority, in fact probably 99% said no.

I think the support for Tax in Bangkok was greater than the election results showed, I just think the supporters of Tax either assumed he would sweep as he did before and quite a few took the attitude I already voted for him once, why should I waste many hours to do it again.