How to find out the real age of a Thai woman?

Cyberseraph

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you understand Thai years ? As in this year is 2557, if not you'll need to memorise it and convert later.

Is it so difficult to remember 543 and subtract it?

Edited by laobali

All will be revealed if/when you tie the knot. you will also find out how many times she has been married, and all the kids at grandmas.......w00t.gif

I jest..............whistling.gif

Not always true !!! 555 I know a few guys that have been surprised a few years into the marrage when the kids start coming back one by one ...

I guess the only sure way to find out is to check her ID card when she leaves her bag unattended next time biggrin.png

assuming you can read and speak Thai.

On Thai I.D. cards the date of birth is in English well it is on my wifes I.D.

Believe it or not, some People with Thai ID cards and passports don't know their real age, an example, I know a Thai person originally from Malaysia who moved to Thailand at a very young age, her father Malaysian, her mother Chinese, they settled in the Hat Yai area and it wasnt until years later that she receved a Thai ID card and later a Thai passport but up to now she does not know her real age as no birth certificate was ever available....

If there was never a birth certificate and she didn't know her age, then how was she able to get her accurate birth date on her ID card?

Thais don't care, including bureaucrats. The first time they just make it up, that becomes official, consistency more important than "true".

In my experience over 30 years - very very few Thai people have their real date of birth on their ID cards - or passports. It is not a reliable source of information. There are many reasons for showing an incorrect date. Common ones are - that the father couldn't remember the real date when he registered the birth - or a different date was chosen because it was more "auspicious" - or the village headman (poo-yai-baan) chose the date - or (very common) a false date was given to prevent any black magic from being effective because Thais believe date of birth info is vital for magic to work. Most Thais are fully aware that their real DOB and their official DOB are different and will seldom divulge the real one to anyone - especially husband/wife - who might use it for doing magic at some time in the future when the marriage has turned sour. Many modern Thais will dismiss such matters as nonsense publicly - but actually do believe this way - and will still protect their real date of birth. It is part of the Thai way of life - just accept it and get on with life.

Actually that makes sense, rings true, explains a lot, thanks!

IMO the best lesson to learn here is to trust all your instincts that are causing you to question the honesty of this woman. Have fun, keep your wits about you and trust yourself if it looks like a duck quacks like duck it is most likely a duck no matter how many times it says its a swan.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you like her, what the hell difference does it make?

I don't care if the person I like is older than me.

But it makes a big difference if somebody is lying to me and deceiving me.

As someone already pointed out truthfully, most women lie about there age if they are over 30 years old, and beyond. Especially when you meet them on the Internet. Someone also pointed out that it shouldn't matter in he least.

Lets face it Mate. Many Men target Woman to a be a certain age group and they won't give them the time of day if they fit outside of that category. That perhaps changes in men as one gets older and wiser. From a Woman's point of view it is quite different. Being the Child Bearers they seek security over good looks and age. Sort of like a Female Bird will not choose the most handsome Male Bird, unless he is also the best Nest Builder.

If a Woman is 35 years old she will get some responses if she puts her name in the age group of 30 to 40 on the Internet. But if she puts her name in the age group 20 to 30 years she will have her choice and weed out the too young ones herself. Thai Woman are pretty practical and most time realistic. Or at least their expectations are not very high, if I can say that at least.

If you are serious about meeting someone on the Internet for friendship, and perhaps more, then the first few questions you should never ask right away is how old a woman is, if she has been divorced, and if she has any children. This rule also applies to first dates and meeting a woman the first time in person as well. What you may think is important now, may mean nothing once you get to know her.

When Ann Margret was in her 50's she looked great. She could have been my ideal date back then anytime, and I am quite a few years younger than her. So age really shouldn't be an issue with you, especially since you like how she looks now. Get to know her first and the truth will come out later. If she has misstated her age to you, and she like you, she will feel uncomfortable about that. Lies have short legs!

I am sorry mate, but from what I read I really don't believe that age isn't an issue with you. I can't see why else you would bring that up or us a lame excuse that you don't want a woman lying to you. Especially when you know full well many women do this, and don't consider it a lie. Or at least a White Lie at most.

So if age is that important to you, then say so right from the start (which you may have done) and check her bag while she is in the shower. But I can't help wonder why??? Perhaps just to use her as a Pin-up for the Boys back home?

take her to a wat like the one above Pattaya,

which has donation boxes one for each day of the week -

the day on which you were born.

observe which one she puts your money in.

say monday.

ask her what day is her birthday like say October 8th.

she is unlikely to lie about that.

look back thru old calendars on your camputer

to determine the day of the week for a particular date.

in this example 2012, 2007, 2001, 1990, 1984, 1979, 1973, 1962 etc.

voila.

Edited by jobsworth

say monday.

voila.

How many people know which day of the week they were born, i certainly dont, and i am sure most Thai women dont know.

But i do see the logic in what you say.

You can tell her lets play a game, you can actually do this with any girl not only Thai girls. You know girls don't like to disclose their age. You ask her to use her mobile and start the calculator and do the following:

Multiply 259 with her age and 39 and she then should tell you what was the result. The result would be her age. It work like this, let us say she is 25 years old. Now if she multiply 259 x 25 x 39 the result will be 252525. As you see you get her age 3 times. To have fun then you can ask her how old is she to see if she will tell you the truth or not.

have fun

You can tell her lets play a game, you can actually do this with any girl not only Thai girls. You know girls don't like to disclose their age. You ask her to use her mobile and start the calculator and do the following:

Multiply 259 with her age and 39 and she then should tell you what was the result. The result would be her age. It work like this, let us say she is 25 years old. Now if she multiply 259 x 25 x 39 the result will be 252525. As you see you get her age 3 times. To have fun then you can ask her how old is she to see if she will tell you the truth or not.

have fun

Or you could just straight out ask her, what's wrong with that?

And SOME fun, that's go right over like a lead balloon on a first date!

say monday.

voila.

How many people know which day of the week they were born, i certainly dont, and i am sure most Thai women dont know.

I swear, what most people here don't even live here or don't bother getting to know any locals?

Every Thai knows what day of the week they're born, they think we're completely ignorant for neither knowing nor caring. Same goes with the time you were born.

I've never bothered to investigate WHY it's so important, just tell 'em I don't pay attention to any of that horoscope nonsense, maybe someone more interested can fill us in.

But along with knowing your Chinese animal, it IS very important to Thais.

You cannot rely on their ID card to check their age. I know many Thai and Lao women whose ID cards and Passports are completely wrong when it comes to their date of birth. The date shown is when the parents finally get around to registering the birth, at least that all i could put it down to. My own Grandmother had the same problem in Oz as she was born 105 years ago but when registered the wrong date was put in as the date of birth.

have fun

Or you could just straight out ask her, what's wrong with that?

And SOME fun, that's go right over like a lead balloon on a first date!

say monday.

voila.

I swear, what most people here don't even live here or don't bother getting to know any locals?

Every Thai knows what day of the week they're born, they think we're completely ignorant for neither knowing nor caring. Same goes with the time you were born.

I've never bothered to investigate WHY it's so important, just tell 'em I don't pay attention to any of that horoscope nonsense, maybe someone more interested can fill us in.

But along with knowing your Chinese animal, it IS very important to Thais.

Well i do live here and i have just asked my wife & she said i dont remember. That is the truth.

have fun

So by what you are saying you have to know her age to get her age, or am i not understanding this?

How to find out the real age of a Thai woman?

Ask her how many years she have worked at the bar and add 18. Simple really.

Don't You mean add 16????.............

Add 16 only applies if she works at Soi 6 in Pattaya.

Add 20 if she has a kid. Some slackers get in the game late.

have fun

You are just mulitplying her age with 10101!

I guess the only sure way to find out is to check her ID card when she leaves her bag unattended next time biggrin.png

And she returns from the ladies and you got your hand in her bag!biggrin.png

Better that than she returns from the Gents and you find out shes a ladyboy.

Hold a gun up to her head and shout loudly and aggressively "tell me your real &lt;deleted&gt; age bi@tch, or you &lt;deleted&gt; die!"
THen you can finally receive the real age and can set about deciding whether or not she is in your age dating bracket...

And she returns from the ladies and you got your hand in her bag!biggrin.png

Better that than she returns from the Gents and you find out shes a ladyboy.

Lady boys use the ladies toilet in Thailand.

So just ask her birthday... She will not likely lie about the day and month... Then later ask her what day of the week she was born...

Thais all keep track if they are born on a Mon or Tue or whatever...

Then check back and see what years have this day on her birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk