Pattaya frozen food

Carlosm

I used to live in Pat's about 9 years ago for just over a year. I am visiting again for a few days and wanted to take home some frozen food i cannot get in the remote village i live in near Phetchabun, When i was last there about 2 years ago i couldn't find Mr moo's, was near Big C but gone .... so, am looking for various pies and frozen battered fish (know i can do battered fish myself but ...) . Sure this topic is well battered too but i have many pollistyerne boxes and want to fill my freezer with tasty western style food... so where to go ? (map if pos please :)

• 3 weeks later...

Start in Makro - after the sticks, you will find it caters very well for Farang tastes.

Western Wholesale Meat Co are in soi Chaiyapreuk 2 a bit further out off the Sukhumvit Road).

RE..Western Wholesale Meat Co.......It was renamed WWM Co Ltd a few years ago after it was sold by the original owner,which was part of the purchase deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Fons Food Pattaya.

English homemade Pies, Pasties, Breakfast Sausages, Curries, Pan Bread, Beef Stew and many more homemade products.

Made fresh from great quality meats and products.

Pre-cooked, well the pies and such and curries, just need heated up.

All deep-frozen same day as prepaired in house to keep the freshness.

English and Thai 0852782125

Pattaya, Thepprasit Rd., Soi 5/1, 155/26

FonsFoodPattaya.jpg

• 4 months later...

A commercial post has been removed:

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

Long time ago Carlsolm wrote:

"I used to live in Pat's about 9 years ago for just over a year. I am visiting again for a few days and wanted to take home some frozen food i cannot get in the remote village i live in near Phetchabun, When i was last there about 2 years ago i couldn't find Mr moo's, was near Big C but gone .... so, am looking for various pies and frozen battered fish (know i can do battered fish myself but ...) . Sure this topic is well battered too but i have many pollistyerne boxes and want to fill my freezer with tasty western style food... so where to go ? (map if pos please xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png"

The food won't be frozen when you land in Petchabun--no matter how good your "pollistyerne boxes" are. Been there, done that...

Dry Ice--that's the ticket...

But where to get it (dry ice) in Pattaya??? Other than the specialty stores that deliver their products 'up-country' ???

Any suggestions???

Edited by cloghead

Shouldn't need dry ice if the food is packed correctly and in the right sized box, i.e. just a little, tiny bit bigger that the goods.

I have had food sent from Buriram to Chon Buri in the past.

Still solid as a rock when I picked it up, over 10 hours after packing.

• Like 1