Santai Muay Thai

CJK1

Has anybody on here trained at Santai Muay Thai near Chiang Mai recently and can provide a review of the training, accommodation, food and general camp atmosphere?

I ask as I am looking to spend a couple of months training there in the near future and I can't find any recent reviews online.

I spent a year training in the UK and also a few months training in Thailand but that was a few years ago now so I am looking for a beginner friendly gym.

Failing that can anybody recommend any other gyms in and around Chiang Mai?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

never been, but only ever heard good things about it, tends to get good reviews from what ive seen

Great, I'll give it a go I think.

I'll post a review up on here afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 3 weeks later...

Have you checked muaythailand? Santai is a good gym and the trainers are good for beginnners aswell, I trained there years back when it was Siam No1 and I had never done muay thai before so very beginner friendly. They are all booked up till May though I think, they like to keep the trainer/student ratio low so it doesn't become overcrowded so I would contact them in advance and there might be cancellations etc but I think it should be the first choice of a gym to train in Chiang mai