Question About Ornamental Fish?

hong

Hi, anyone knows about Tropical Fish farm or shop in CM? Unlike in Bangkok, I found out in CM not so much of aquarium hobbyist here. Anybody knows or keeps Betta (Siamese Fighting Fish) or Dragon Fish, tropical aquarium tank? Thanks for any info provided.

Hi, anyone knows about Tropical Fish farm or shop in CM? Unlike in Bangkok, I found out in CM not so much of aquarium hobbyist here. Anybody knows or keeps Betta (Siamese Fighting Fish) or Dragon Fish, tropical aquarium tank? Thanks for any info provided.

On the contrary Hong keeping tropical fish here is extremely popular, and there are many shops around Chiangmai that sell fish.

The old flower market on the inside SW corner of the klong has many shops, and the new flower market off Tippanet also has quite a few shops. You will also find a lot at Talart Kamtieng off the Superhighway adjacent to, and behind Lotus. There is one soi there that is full of fish shops, but unfortunately they don't sell chips to go with them :o

Hi Hong,

check your PM.

rgds

Lim