Can My Kids Be Prime Minister

Neeranam

Why on earth would you want your kid to be PM? What a lousy job. Of course he would get fabulously rich, but still who needs that kind of a headache? Besides if he was a decent and moral individual all of those tendencies would be washed out of his mind and soul. For example, just look at Obama. If he was a decent guy to begin with, the transformation was intense and happened super fast.

• Like 1

Why on earth would you want your kid to be PM? What a lousy job. Of course he would get fabulously rich, but still who needs that kind of a headache? Besides if he was a decent and moral individual all of those tendencies would be washed out of his mind and soul. For example, just look at Obama. If he was a decent guy to begin with, the transformation was intense and happened super fast.

Why single out Obama?

No good person would want to go into politics.

No good person could succeed in politics.

Politics is a dirty business.

No politician goes into politics for his country or for his people.

I am not talking of Thailand only.

Now would you like your kids to go into politics?

• Like 1

are they corrupt? lol

Everyone is corrupt mate, just to different levels. Chuan Leekpai sadly failed because he wasn't corrupt enough.

SAD COMMENTARY ON YOUR LIFE..!! Many folks are not corrupt and fight corruption of all types; economic, moral, political.

Would you pay a policeman 100 baht instead of going to the station to pick up your license if you were in a hurry? Show me someone who wouldn't and I'd call them an idiot.

Why single out Obama?

Good point. I'm sure my kids won't be PM but was just wondering if it was possible.

I thought Obama was a good guy - at least he doesn't take part in HUGE corruption like his Bushes.

Why single out Obama?

Good point. I'm sure my kids won't be PM but was just wondering if it was possible.

I thought Obama was a good guy - at least he doesn't take part in HUGE corruption like his Bushes.

I know we are veering away from the thread here, but I thought Obama was a good guy too. At least the first time I voted for him. When he broke his first fifty promises, I lost faith in his good intentions. I know, all of my apologist friends say the presidency has limited power. I say total BS. A strong leader, with a good cause can do wonders. If he believes in something. I do not believe blundering barry believes in much of anything. Of course he is not as bad as King George (Bush) II, but that is not saying much. I am no conservative, but I can smell incompetence and neglect, and that is the kind of whiff I get from blundering barry.