Yingluck calls on NACC to treat her like other politicians

webfact

Yingluck, just leave. Best for you and the entire country.

One opportunity, tell the courts, you will only go to watch football World Cup in Brazil (june) and to meet some friends over there.

Most probably, Dilma will give you citizenship of Brazil. If not, try Montenegro.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd venture to say that if any of us was given 3 days to peruse,, and prepare to address 289 additional pages we'd be a bit miffed too I know I would... 289 pages of legalese to respond to.. but thats the plan... by the non independent agencies withhold the paper till the last minute then refuse the opportunity for redress... gimme a break... independent...? Laughable given the pedestrian way they have prosecuted things in the past... I'lll bet they are all chuckling in their noodle bowls... pathetic really

Totally agree. I think Ms. Yingluck should sack her legal team, appoint a new one and let them ask the NACC for another 45 days with reason change of legal team which needs to prepare all output Ms. Yingluck should provide to the NACC.

Edited by rubl

the days of excusing/justifing your transgressions by past actions of others may be coming to a end. We can in only hope.this is the case in the new political awarness which so many of the old guard and serving policital hacks are fighting so hard against. It hurts to find out that you are not indespensible. know it all, who can be replaced with better stock, faster than you can pack a duffle bag.

I'd venture to say that if any of us was given 3 days to peruse,, and prepare to address 289 additional pages we'd be a bit miffed too I know I would... 289 pages of legalese to respond to.. but thats the plan... by the non independent agencies withhold the paper till the last minute then refuse the opportunity for redress... gimme a break... independent...? Laughable given the pedestrian way they have prosecuted things in the past... I'lll bet they are all chuckling in their noodle bowls... pathetic really

Get your head out of the MUD Mr Dirt.

Try and keep up. coffee1.gif

BT

I could be wrong, but from what I read last week, this statement might be a little economical with the truth. YL may well have only had 3 days to view those documents, but that could well be down to her legal team. As part of their case for submitting the second extension request, they asked for extra time to consider the 280 +/- pages, so they must have had them at least 10 days ago. On the other hand, if YL had appeared on the day requested, I believe but may be wrong, she would have received everything there and then.

As I say, I could be wrong

• Like 1

To be treated like other politicians , like these two for example?

BANGKOK, 1 November 2013

Former prime minister, Abhisit Vejjajiva, and former deputy prime minister, Suthep Thaugsuban, have officially acknowledged the charges brought by the attorney general against them regarding the 2010 protest crackdown. However, the Office of the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has pushed for an investigation to impeach the two from their political office.

Despite murder charges already being brought against Mr. Abhisit and Mr. Suthep by the attorney general, the NACC has decided to push for the two to be relieved of their political positions under the charges of abusing their power in office.

The NACC claimed it is using its power as an independent entity under Section 250 of the constitution to bring charges against the former prime minister and his former deputy prime minister. It found the duo used unlawful orders allowing the military to use real ammunitions to disperse political mobs in 2010, causing deaths to 99 people and injuries to 1,000 others.

http://thaifinancialpost.com/2013/11/01/nacc-pushes-for-an-investigation-to-impeach-abhisit-and-suthep-from-office/

Just how is that impeachment process going, you know, the one about the abuse of authority that resulted in people losing not money, but their lives? Anybody heard about the progress - Did anybody know it is/was happening?

Have they fast tracked it and it passed us by?

Yingluck informed of Investigation into Rice Price Pledging - 31st January 2014, Yes, one could be forgiven for thinking that Yingluck has a point that there may be some sort of double standard being applied here.

No idea what the status is, but with the DSI having convinced the OAG to charge the duo as private persons, it would seem that a charge of abusing their power in office has been ruled out.

No, it doesn't. If you read the link you would have understood that the NACC are supposed to be "pushing" the charges of abuse of power despite or alongside of the DSI charges. Of course that miscomprehension could have been deliberate because you did not want to acknowledge that the NACC are actually "pushing" Yinglucks abuse of power whilst nothing is being done wrt the suthep/abhisit case which was announced would be investigated 3 months earlier. No fast track for them.

That is why Yingluck would like to be treated like other politicians being investigated by the NACC. Just blatant.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

BANGKOK, 1 November 2013

Former prime minister, Abhisit Vejjajiva, and former deputy prime minister, Suthep Thaugsuban, have officially acknowledged the charges brought by the attorney general against them regarding the 2010 protest crackdown. However, the Office of the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has pushed for an investigation to impeach the two from their political office.

Despite murder charges already being brought against Mr. Abhisit and Mr. Suthep by the attorney general, the NACC has decided to push for the two to be relieved of their political positions under the charges of abusing their power in office.

The NACC claimed it is using its power as an independent entity under Section 250 of the constitution to bring charges against the former prime minister and his former deputy prime minister. It found the duo used unlawful orders allowing the military to use real ammunitions to disperse political mobs in 2010, causing deaths to 99 people and injuries to 1,000 others.

http://thaifinancialpost.com/2013/11/01/nacc-pushes-for-an-investigation-to-impeach-abhisit-and-suthep-from-office/

Just how is that impeachment process going, you know, the one about the abuse of authority that resulted in people losing not money, but their lives? Anybody heard about the progress - Did anybody know it is/was happening?

Yingluck informed of Investigation into Rice Price Pledging - 31st January 2014, Yes, one could be forgiven for thinking that Yingluck has a point that there may be some sort of double standard being applied here.

It's been said a million time times fab4 that the investigation started over one year ago, but you continue to post dates etc., which are ultimately untruthful and just your attempt to convince others things which are untrue.

Shame on you.

It would undoubtedly be true that her legal team or whoever would have been following this for more than a year and would be well aware of the facts / details / documentation or whatever which has been progressively studied.

If none of her minions were following in fact following it then they should have been.

Any suggestion the NACC was able to keep their investigations totally secret is a joke, walls have ears as they say.

On the other hand perhaps who could share your overall thoughts about the rice scam, the fact that it's finances don't add up with billions in shortfalls, and the fact that a million poor / very poor farmers have not been and appear to have possibly been silenced, and some 13 indebted farmers have now committed suicide.

Perhaps you could also comment on her claims that she was just the top of the tree and had no control over the implementers of the scam.

I've told you a million times before, don't exaggerate. And don't call me a liar without being very sure of yourself.

Regardless of whether the rice "case has been investigated for one year or three years or 20 years, Yingluck was informed that she was going to be investigated as well on 31st January 2014. So you can retract the liar tag - I'm getting a bit peed off by the lowlifes flinging around liar accusations.

Edited by fab4

Yingluck is a woman on a mission. She is on a mission to discredit the NACC. She is on a mission to stir up hatred among her UDD supporters for the NACC, and she does this fully conscious of all the grenade attacks that have targeted the NACC. It's unconscionable. For a woman who doesn't like to show up to anything, she does a pretty good job of being obnoxious in the face of facts in front of the media. For the hundredth time, the NACC did not take 21 days to charge her. How is the world has Pheu Thai invented this narrative and when will they ever let it go ? The NACC investigation began in December 2012. It has been a fifteen month investigation. She was warned that if she didn't show up a month ago that she would forfeit the full documentation. She was warned repeatedly. She knows that. Her lawyers know that. Guess what ? She didn't show up. What did the NACC do ? The NACC later bent their own rules and gave her the documents. And then in fact further supplemented those. She has been given ample opportunity to address the NACC. She has refused. In fact, she has spent her time admonishing the constitutionally empowered agency through the media every chance she's had. With all the grenade attacks on the NACC, what she is doing is unconscionable and provocative. Either she or her lawyers address the charges on Monday or it is assumed she accepts the findings. Period. It's time for Yingluck to act like the caretaker prime minister she claims to be and not to side and commiserate with those who wish to undermine the legal checks and balances of the independent agencies.

Isnt it time one catapult this stupid moron to the moon ???

If you are speaking about yourself then yes. Since you 'quoted' Scamper I assume you mean him, he is neither stupid nor a moron ( unlike some people ) - he is one of the few people on here who is usually spot on in his analysis. His posts are among the best on here. He is a credit to this forum and I wish there were a lot more like him and a lot less like you. Everything in the post you quoted is correct. If you disagree with it then why not try making a constructive argument rather than name calling ? Now go and find your catapult HOOD Robin and let us help you on your way to the moon....

• Like 1

BANGKOK, 1 November 2013

No idea what the status is, but with the DSI having convinced the OAG to charge the duo as private persons, it would seem that a charge of abusing their power in office has been ruled out.

No, it doesn't. If you read the link you would have understood that the NACC are supposed to be "pushing" the charges of abuse of power despite or alongside of the DSI charges. Of course that miscomprehension could have been deliberate because you did not want to acknowledge that the NACC are actually "pushing" Yinglucks abuse of power whilst nothing is being done wrt the suthep/abhisit case which was announced would be investigated 3 months earlier. No fast track for them.

That is why Yingluck would like to be treated like other politicians being investigated by the NACC. Just blatant.

In business you prioritize, Yingluck and the PTP prioritized by focusing on personal gain in projects, they are elected people responsible to manage government funds.

To sum up the NACC are prioritizing with the seriousness of the cases they have before them. Same we all have to prioritize with the rights and wrongs and who we choose to side with.

• Like 1

I could be wrong, but from what I read last week, this statement might be a little economical with the truth. YL may well have only had 3 days to view those documents, but that could well be down to her legal team. As part of their case for submitting the second extension request, they asked for extra time to consider the 280 +/- pages, so they must have had them at least 10 days ago. On the other hand, if YL had appeared on the day requested, I believe but may be wrong, she would have received everything there and then.

As I say, I could be wrong

And you could be right... hard to keep track with the multiple media blurbs that cover and recover each nuance as if it was the first pass... All I was saying really was I know I'd be pissed if it were in fact the case that I only had 3 days to digest 289 pages... but hard to know actually what took place .. when it took place and so forth.. I think there have probably been more than 5 or 6 of these News blurbs about this now over the last coupla weeks Cheers!

Though as has been previously stated, maybe you missed it, most of those pages are government documents and publicly available, they have been seen before and she should be well aware of them already, she probably signed a lot of them ( though probably never read them - her problem ).. But keep spinning till you get dizzy mate...

• Like 2

what an absolute moron this woman is, she keeps doing the wrong thing and expects everyone to just let her get away with it, then she says she hasnt decided if she will attend the meeting herself, obviously she knows she is too stupid to be able to answer questions herself and needs others to do it for her. This is what happens when an uneducated moron with no experience is placed in the pm's job, she gets exactly what she deserves. Maybe now she is starting to realize this isnt just like going shopping for fun and that there are consequences for what you do or dont do.

And how many multi billionaire's do you know who would not do the same. She is so stupid she ran one of Thailand largest business empires. I wish I was as stupid as her.

Get your head out of the MUD Mr Dirt.

Try and keep up. coffee1.gif

BT

LOL not gonna follow you and the lemmings into the sea thanks!

I could be wrong, but maybe they've pushed this case along because the Family have a certain amount of history when it comes to fleeing the country when the going gets tough. Perhaps this gives her less time for arranging additional passports .. that's just a thought

what an absolute moron this woman is, she keeps doing the wrong thing and expects everyone to just let her get away with it, then she says she hasnt decided if she will attend the meeting herself, obviously she knows she is too stupid to be able to answer questions herself and needs others to do it for her. This is what happens when an uneducated moron with no experience is placed in the pm's job, she gets exactly what she deserves. Maybe now she is starting to realize this isnt just like going shopping for fun and that there are consequences for what you do or dont do.

And how many multi billionaire's do you know who would not do the same. She is so stupid she ran one of Thailand largest business empires. I wish I was as stupid as her.

The position was that important it wasn't filled after she left.

I know in the middle east because of family members top positions are given out as a cymbal even if they are handicapped, keep it in the family, Yinglucks position there would have been managed by a n other. As now just a figure head.

"what an absolute moron this woman is...etc., etc."

Wow, PAD-Dem-speak to the extreme.

I love it when they come up with this stuff, but shake in their flip-flops facing her in an election.

it is also good that those spewing this vitriol sympathise with an electoral minority that is afraid of Parliament. In Parliament they are seated according to their electoral strength, and they become as irrelevant as this quote.

Warms the cockles of my heart.

I love it when they come up with this stuff, but shake in their flip-flops facing her in an election.

it is also good that those spewing this vitriol sympathise with an electoral minority that is afraid of Parliament. In Parliament they are seated according to their electoral strength, and they become as irrelevant as this quote.

Warm your finger on giving an honest answer, All you come up with OFF TOPIC is election--minorities-PAD DEM--you still got any 78 records ???

Anything on the wrong of the P.M. and PTP ?? ooooooh no do not expect an honest answer--but You may surprise. was she wrong or not, as chairperson /P.M. ???

• Like 1

Yingluck is a woman on a mission. She is on a mission to discredit the NACC. She is on a mission to stir up hatred among her UDD supporters for the NACC, and she does this fully conscious of all the grenade attacks that have targeted the NACC. It's unconscionable. For a woman who doesn't like to show up to anything, she does a pretty good job of being obnoxious in the face of facts in front of the media. For the hundredth time, the NACC did not take 21 days to charge her. How is the world has Pheu Thai invented this narrative and when will they ever let it go ? The NACC investigation began in December 2012. It has been a fifteen month investigation. She was warned that if she didn't show up a month ago that she would forfeit the full documentation. She was warned repeatedly. She knows that. Her lawyers know that. Guess what ? She didn't show up. What did the NACC do ? The NACC later bent their own rules and gave her the documents. And then in fact further supplemented those. She has been given ample opportunity to address the NACC. She has refused. In fact, she has spent her time admonishing the constitutionally empowered agency through the media every chance she's had. With all the grenade attacks on the NACC, what she is doing is unconscionable and provocative. Either she or her lawyers address the charges on Monday or it is assumed she accepts the findings. Period. It's time for Yingluck to act like the caretaker prime minister she claims to be and not to side and commiserate with those who wish to undermine the legal checks and balances of the independent agencies.

Isnt it time one catapult this stupid moron to the moon ???

If you are speaking about yourself then yes. Since you 'quoted' Scamper I assume you mean him, he is neither stupid nor a moron ( unlike some people ) - he is one of the few people on here who is usually spot on in his analysis. His posts are among the best on here. He is a credit to this forum and I wish there were a lot more like him and a lot less like you. Everything in the post you quoted is correct. If you disagree with it then why not try making a constructive argument rather than name calling ? Now go and find your catapult HOOD Robin and let us help you on your way to the moon....

I thought he was speaking about Yingluck

(only that makes sense)

Ummm yingluck, they already gave you a 30 day extension...its expired now and youre still asking for more.

just like a spoiled brat, that ask so easily to be given things on demand.

go ahead and cry when you dont get your way.

Suthep has been charged with many counts of murder and other charges of an equally serious nature, however he tells the police and whoever else wants to know that he's too busy organizing and leading protests to bring about the downfall of the democratically elected government, and the institutions say thats ok, whenever ur ready Mr Suthep. How many days have the leaders of the airport closure incidents in 2008 been given???

This subject is about Yingluck not Suthep. All of you rants have been aired on this forum previously and I'm sure you don't want to be accused of Plagarism.

You have to admit that's not bad for girl who started work in telesales flogging telephone directories.... an obvious career move for someone with bachelors and masters degrees.

OK, so her brother got her that job but then again he's got her every job she's ever had since. I wonder what he's got planned for her next?

• Like 1

I think you might be.

Yingluck didn't run anything. She has only ever been put in positions by her brother, including PM.

Sent from my phone...

What are you going on about? They? Facing her in an election? Is Abhisit or Suthep posting on TV under a pseudonym?

Sent from my phone...