Drunk Aussie tourist marks rough landing in Phuket

webfact

The Thai doctor was speaking to the Aussie after the examination. “ There are two reasons for your poor health and why you showed your peanuts to all, it’s entirely due to drinking and smoking. “ That’s a relief,” he replied. “ I thought you were going to say it was my fault.”

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about this.

How could he have flown from somewhere in Australia in that state ?

Were there 1 or 2 fights ? Are there any direct flights on the day he flew from OZ to Phuket ?

Did he get on board the 1st flight in that state ? Or the 2nd flight ?

How could he have got on board the 2nd flight in that state ?

How many drinks can one person buy and drink on a flight ?

Did he have his own Duty Free booze on the plane ?

Is it possible that his drink was spiked on the 2nd flight ?

Any thoughts ?

How many questions do you need to get one answer? Are you his mom?

Edited by sirchai

So, who let this idiot on the plane in the first place?

Drugs involved also I'm afraid. It all hit him while on the plane. Fear of flying phobia.

The pilot was on drugs? And hit the plane. Oh that explains a lot.Fear of losing face involved.

I know I shouldn`t, but when I saw the photo of the guy being kicked by a nurse and the part about him groping the staff, I went into a fit of laughter.

But all joking aside, the guy should have been instantly deported as an undesirable alien. Trash like that are not wanted by anybody, anywhere.

Hope we don't see this guy's nuts..aeehh photo again, involved in an accident. It's certainly true tat such a "quality tourist should be sent home."

I'd let the company that had allowed him to get so hammered pay for the flight back home.

• Like 1

Send the guy home and ban him from Thailand, he is just ruining the image of us farangs.

Maybe ban you because you don't spend the money this guy does on the location which is geared for tourists and not expats.
  • Like 1

Yes true, us aussies would love to be American or European ?? What garbage ! Obviously an aussie stole Blackmirages girlfriend and he blames the country.

What is the drunks name "Boubis". I would wager he was not even born in Australia, we can hold our booze better than that.

On the subject, I would not be surprised if more than alcohol is involved. Most planes hand out drinks slowly these days, and certainly most will not serve you if you are drunk. And if he was already blind drunk, they would not have let him on the plane.

American or European , Correct , just hardly worthy of Comment .

I think if we leave out the Country involved , the debate may just achieve a little more .

But please , these generalisations are quite offensive .

I'm seen Aussies Tourists in Bangla , and been absolutely ashamed at Times . However more Often , I've seen Aussie

families in Phuket who were the opposite , extremely well behaved .

It could have been any nation . Plus , finding it hard to believe its just Booze , if so ..He really got that much on a Plane ?

Plus , Im still trying to personally recover from the Lovely lady who tryed to Steal the Bar Mat .

Although One point well Made here ..( That drives me Insane ) ..Can we please Get Rid of that Stupid Chant

" Oi Oi Oi " . Dont people understand how this Chant is seen Internationally ?

Another quality tourist arrives. sad.png

Please don't be too hard on him. At least your country could get rid off a lot of them by sending them away in a ship.

We did send em all away in a big ship many years ago, obviously this guy managed to escape cheesy.gif Can take the Aussie outta Oz but you cant take Oz outta an Aussie .............

Should have just sent this loser back home before he can cause any more havoc, its just a shame we all get tarred with the same brush bah.gif

• Like 1

Should have been thrown in a cell and made to donate 1,000,000 to the hospital in recompense for the appalling behavior.

Wonder where the "Mates" are/were?

These "brave" Aussie drunkards are usually to be found in packs !

These "brave" Aussie drunkards are usually to be found in packs !

Really?? Packs?? Where do you get your information?

Please take note of his surname,, "Boubis”.

Hardly a Australia, Anglo Saxon, name.

Unfortunately, Our Australian government hands out citizenship to all kinds of immigrants, as does, I believe the Governments of USA, UK, etc.

It seems that we Australians follow the flawed lead of the UK and attract the worlds debris.

In this day and age of “refugees” I think we can all be a bit selective about tarring all citizens of a country with the same brush.

After all, most don’t call all holders of a UK passports terrorists because of some ungrateful persons, that have been granted citizenship to the UK, commit appalling acts under the guise of religious fever.

It’s a problem that we Australians are trying to live with.

Let’s just hope he hires a motorbike and Darwinism takes its course and there’s a little bit more oxygen to be available to decent creatures of the planet.

I suggest that all passports should have a NOTES section where offensive behaviour abroad can be logged on permanent record. This could be used to restrict the future international movements of recorded persons and allow for refusal of travel and immediate deportation for any future offensive behaviour.

My guess is that he brought some duty free alcohol in Australia and knocked it back during the flight.

Hey you <deleted>, I drink with many Aussies and they can put me to shame, so this is a rare incident. Now the Ruskies, i see them passed out after only a few hours. I drank thru 3 groups of them and had a eye opener drink alone in the morning.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And why did the cabin crew allow him to drink so much alcohol of the flight?

Because like most cabin crew, they are useless.

Perhaps he is like so many other drinkers who cannot hold even a smal amount of alcohol without being a total ass.

Which idiot kept giving this idiot more drinks while he was on the plane?

This is the down side of cheap airfares.

It's a pity that there isn't a law to keep Bogans at home.

Somebody else has got to take the blame here AS WELL. Either he boarded the plane in that state or he developed his condition on the plane, either way! And how did he get through Thai Immigration in that state, so many opportunities, so many failed chances.

TAT are roaming the aussie streets collecting the drunks and dumping them on planes before they wake up. They did say they will break record tourism numbers this year

• Like 1

And then some posters wonder why some Thais look down on the foreigners......

Most, not all, Austrailans have a chip on their shoulder. They have an inferiority complex to Americans and Europeans due to their heritage as prisoners sent from Europe. They are jealous of them, and love to attend their schools just to gain credibility.

However many have come to accept their status and have evolved into good old blokes.

They now come to Asia hat in hand looking for opportunities to make money. Unfortunately, there are sooooo many scammers and exploiters from Australia, who don't care about Asians and look down on them as little yellow people.

To their face they act nice, behind their back, Australians are among the most racist people in the world.

While this guy appears to be an idiot of the highest order, I have to say the above is the first full frontal attack on Australians I've ever seen. Sounds like somebody had a bad walkabout experience.

I think blackmirage is a little confused, Aussie are very proud of their convict heritage and openly speak of it. Other countries such as the U.S seem very ashamed of their convict heritage. Yes far more British convicts were transported to the U.S than Australia but we got the quality ones who went on to build a great Nation..

• Like 2

Everybody knows him, he is a famous australian diplomat with the portfolio of foreign affairs and health,

one of their finest, he is actually working here in this photo, spreading ' australianess' to the world.

Quite possible a knighthood could follow for his dedication to the cultural values of australians...

• Like 2

I have observed on many flights out of Melbourne to wherever that people are opening their Duty free grog and drinking it on the flight. One time on a trip to Thailand with Jetstar 4 people were asking for cans and cans of coke to mix with their Vodka. They became very drunk & noisy and yet the cabin crew did not realise what they were doing. Even when it was pointed out to them they kept supplying coke to them.

Everybody knows him, he is a famous australian diplomat with the portfolio of foreign affairs and health,

one of their finest, he is actually working here in this photo, spreading ' australianess' to the world.

Quite possible a knighthood could follow for his dedication to the cultural values of australians...

I knew it!

Arise, Sir LEGEND!!!

sorry but this topic is linked to alcohol not Australia.

The guy could have been Russian, Thai, a Brit teen, a Finnish, etc.

Could have, but wasn't.

This is alcoholism, coupled with the mores of a country that does not have a tangible, identified "culture", outside sport, barbecues, self importance, arrogance, alcoholism and insensitivity. Sport is most important in Australia because it has little else, other than an indigenous population who are on the nose, as we call it. They had culture. We did everything we could to destroy it.

I know fantastic people in Australia, but I am talking here about the media fed self image for the masses.

A country that is easy on crime. Easy on disgusting behaviour and easy on alcohol and violence on the streets.

Loud and obnoxious, all too often the voices you hear raised in Asian countries are Australian. The capital of the "king hit" killing.

Walk up to someone you don't know in Australia, kill them with a hit to the head and you get some community service penalty, because

you were drunk. This is a fact.

Its a joke.

My Indonesian ex-wife, knowing I had two passports, British and Australian, never introduced me as an Australian in her own country.

Guess why? Here you see it, in its pristine glory. This tolerance is brought about by an obsession with political correctness, from which unrealistic tolerance breeds this sort of socially acceptable behaviour in Australia. They find it amusing.

• Like 1

Well Well another Aussie drunk. Cannot understand how flight attendees kept giving him drinks it is now a policy with all airlines not to serve any one intoxicated.

The picture of the shocked nurse is a put up for the papers picture.