Where can I buy a fresh sandwich?

jackvale

Friendship on pattaya tai has a large range of filled soft rolls, crusty rolls and sandwiches.

Big C does not sell them.

Big C did have a small selection of pre-made sandwiches in the prepared food section but they were absolutely awful. This was mid- to late-2012.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

4)Pastrami on Rye looks good. Has anyone tried it?

Happy to find out about this, I would suggest that this deserves it's own thread?

Is this the same people that had the shop before just off Jomtien beach road?

It looks very familiar...!

Interested in this one as well, just had a look at their website but unfortunately they are closed today so will give it a try next week...

If you are talking about great ones or even good ones, by Western standards, then i would say that at best you will only

find some OK ones here. The closest place with a good one(and good value esp after 7pm when it goes for half price)

is the Landmark Hotel - in Bangkok.

Blimey, I smell a clever promo post, but it's a good one!

Is Patrami on Rye from the famous Jomtien deli people?!?

Sounds like it.

Not at all.

A friends daughter (Thai) went there it sounded promising . The website looks good but first hand knowledge from a Farang would help.

Sounds like it.

Not at all.

A friends daughter (Thai) went there it sounded promising . The website looks good but first hand knowledge from a Farang would help.

Not at all what.

The current place doesn't have a physical location according to their website.

She went where exactly then?

The way the website is written up sounds very similar to the food that used to be served at the legendary Jomtien deli (long closed) that no doubt had the best deli sandwiches in the history of Thailand ...

I am just asking if anyone knows if they are actually related in some way, as it SOUNDS like they are, or not.

Edited by Jingthing

Sounds like it.

Not at all.

Not at all what.

The current place doesn't have a physical location according to their website.

She went where exactly then?

The way the website is written up sounds very similar to the food that used to be served at the legendary Jomtien deli (long closed) that no doubt had the best deli sandwiches in the history of Thailand ...

I am just asking if anyone knows if they are actually related in some way, as it SOUNDS like they are, or not.

Are we at cross purposes here ?

I assume the "clever promo"" post related to my post about La Baguette - if it didn't then our wires are crossed.

Looking at the website they very much have a physical location - in front of Woodlands.

The pictures look very appealing but I would be interested in actual feedback before setting out there.

Bloody 'ell.

All those replies for a simple sandwich you can DIY.

My mind is truly boggled.

There is nothing better than a fresh deli sandwich - unless you have fresh baguettes or crispy bread and all the right ingredients to go with it.

Anybody tried La Baguette on Naklua Road ?

Many times, it is outstanding but expensive. The place is always busy, must turn over a small fortune.

Expensive and the sandwiches in particular are overpriced. Cakes are darn good though.

Anybody tried La Baguette on Naklua Road ?

Many times, it is outstanding but expensive. The place is always busy, must turn over a small fortune.

Expensive and the sandwiches in particular are overpriced. Cakes are darn good though.

Agree on both points. A baguette is the best part of 400 baht.

Outstanding place though, have you seen their crepes?