Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

Man Murdered After Raping His Friend’s Cow

CityNews - At 11:00 a.m. on March 26th, Thai Police received a call about a body found in an abandoned security guard’s booth in Tambon Baan Thai, Amphur Baan Thi, Lamphun.

Police Colonel Siriwat Boonprasit, the Baan Thai Police Commander, rushed to the crime scene with a medical examiner and Lamphun Rescue Services.

They found the body of Annop Buddhasart (41) on a mattress in the abandoned booth. His head was caved in due to blunt force trauma from a weapon. The Police found out that Annop was living with a man named Ta Khamkaew.

They searched for Ta for 3 hours and found him looking and acting very suspicious. They took him for questioning at the police station, where Ta confessed that he killed Annop out of pure rage.

Read More: http://www.chiangmaicitynews.com/news.php?id=3559

--City News 2014-03-28

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love triangle with the cow and the two friends? What would cause a friend to murder his friend over sexually assaulting a cow? Bizzare tales from LOS

Maybe Annop thought the cow was his reincarnated wife and she just happend to go into the wrong bedroom and Ta, in his alcohol induced state thought it was an invitation for consensual sex. Or maybe the cow knew what she was doing all along and didn't expect Annop to wake up. Before you laugh, remember the story below? May Ta rest in peace.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/660968-woman-says-cow-is-her-reincarnated-husband/

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

This makes the old redneck warning look like it is incomplete, "Don't mess with my truck, dog nor wife"'. People and their ability to seek self fullfilment. in this world never cease to amaze me. I hope the cow is not asked to be part of a reenactment by the investigating officals.

Thank the gods that when I was in the labor force, I never had this kind of experience to relate to the family, upon my arrival home, and their question , as to "how was work today"?

They shag camels in Saudi Arabia why not cows in Thailand.? wink.png BTW RIP.

i think the thai cows are more attractive than the saudi camels

Once you've mastered the art of applying their lipstick, I think you'll find they're equally attractive.........................

• Like 1

Years ago I saw a Turk shagging a goat at a campsite near Bergama.

I was told by a UK policeman who went to a rag & bone yard and found the owner shagging his horse.

Hello, hello, hello, what going on here then.

His reply was that it was OK because it was a mare.

Maybe the Thai bloke should have tried some khwāy dæng

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! wink.png

Apparently you aren't from USA or you would know the term - "Stump broke".

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Are we sure the man wasnt a Welshman who had lost his sheep.. ?rolleyes.gif

hey sp.leave me out of it,had a few cows in my life but they all had 2legs.and don't tell me to pull udder one.

• Like 1