Mailing in the 90 Day Reports?

I have read and even spoken to Expats who have used the New computerized 90 Day Reporting at the Immigration Offices... My question is has anyone been advised regarding any changes to the Mail in 90 Day Reporting???

From what I have been told they just scan your Passport Title Page into the system and it prints out the new form to be stapled into your passport... No request for copies of Yellow Book / Proof of Residence. nor copies of your current Visa / Extention... If this is true, it will save us having to send copies of anything other than the Title Page from your passport..

Pianoman

I have seen no changes announced for mail in reports.

Also the new system for 90 reports is not being done at all offices. Also most offices don't require anything more than a TM47 and your passport. Only a very few want all the other copies for reporting in person.

I have seen no changes announced for mail in reports.

Also the new system for 90 reports is not being done at all offices. Also most offices don't require anything more than a TM47 and your passport. Only a very few want all the other copies for reporting in person.

A freind reported to me that even though he west prepared with all the usual copies of everything, they just scaned his Passport, entered the date and the computer printed out his TM7, he signed, they gave him his copy / end for his passport and he was on his way... That was at the Sakon Nakhon Immigration Office about two weeks ago....

Pianoman

• 2 weeks later...

What happens with me... I have an Non-Immigrant "O" (retirement)-visa incl. an multiple re-entry visa. I noticed it last time already but want to share this with you. When back from Malaysia last january 2014 the immigration officer put at the stamp that I was admitted to stay in Thailand till 14-12-2014 (till this date my present visa is valid). Normally they write in the stamp the date when I need to leave Thailand again (another 90 days). Now this morning I came back from Singapore and again they write in the stamp they put in my passport "admitted until 14-12-2014" ??? so I asked the officer at once... why not the date 90 days further. Answer? Oh you don't have to leave Thailand anymore with this visa every 90 days??? The point is that I don't believe this explanation, because I can not find anything in the website of Immigration. Does anyone else face the same? I want to contact Immigration one of the coming days, because in a sudden matter I don't trust Immigration. Can you imagine I stay longer then 90 days? no way... but perhaps someone knows the answer.

It seems to me you may have an extension of stay based upon retirement you applied for at immigration and the got a multiple re-entry permit that is valid until 14 Dec 2014, That is why you will always get a permit to stay until that date.