Playing music on a Tablet

chiangrai

Hi,

I just got a new android tablet,I put some folders in the memory,each folder has about 30 songs.

I have a few media players on it but they all just play one song and stop.

Does any body know how I can play all the songs in the folder consecutively.

All help welcome

The video player is VLC but I can't find the "make playlist" function.

I'll try to find instructions online.

There is Google music player but I'm not sure if you have to be online to use it which is no good to me.

So is making a playlist the only way to go with android.On my laptop I have Potplayer and when one song is finished it just plays the next one.

Thanks for the tip

I've got Rocket Player working but it only recognizes about half the file types in the folder.

I can't do anything with VlC.

I'm going to try Google music next but I think it's the files that are going to be the problem.

Thanks for the advice.

Files are only a problem if they are wma..windows media..and some dan play them anyway..check it out..ex. google android: playing music files..when I plug phones into my tablet, I get a few recommendations for apps to use..

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think it's about time I converted all my music filles to the one file type.It would make life easier.

I like this Rocker Player,it's nice and simple with large print.

So,on a different note .Any body know the simplest way to convert files on my laptop,

I don't think I have a program to do it and am not sure what file type to convert to.

I'm going to Google it now.

Thanks again folks

Plemty time to post on Hawaiian Time..I meant to add this last nite-when You rip a c.d. to add music, choose wav, or lossless..《windows media player》but.. the new kine way.. if connected to web..pardon my digression but, I knew Joni and Donovan and Eric, etc. so who have You missed, for many years..think, then go to YouTube, then search and You find playlists of videos,hopefully stills or series of stills 《bandwith》 Then can turn off the screen, or close the laptop..I have an f.m. device that sends it to radio system..no need the records, or c.d.s.......... though many facebook friends are not getting paid thru YouTube, Spotify, or Pandora..they pay few pennies..but Europe does it right..news on f.b...anyone interested..I can share more..Have fun with the music, precious memories. ? Alohz

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app