Pattaya Police Perfume on sale from Monday!

webfact

Pattaya Police Perfume on sale from Monday!

perfum-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In a move which has caused a mixed reaction, the Pattaya Police Chief announced on Monday the launch of his own brand of Perfumes.

Police Colonel Supachai, confirmed in a press conference at Pattaya Police Station that because of the stations proximity to Central Festival Pattaya Beach and the need to raise extra funds to complete recent construction work at the Station, which was funded by the Colonel himself, he has been working closely with the Bella Perfume Company in Bangkok to produce a range of perfumes.

The profits made from the perfumes will go to fund extra renovation works at Pattaya Police Station.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/123538/pattaya-police-perfume-on-sale-from-monday/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-01

My favorite perfume blend...essence of PP...Police Poot...obtained following a day of drinking draft beer and eating soft-boiled eggs...

This thred stinks of B.S.

I can believe this story, but why would he need more money , is the jetski business really that bad now ?

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can believe this story, but why would he need more money , is the jetski business really that bad now ?

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Makes perfect sense, with the serious decline in tourists, their jet ski business has

to be suffering too...... So sad......

Very difficult to sift through stories on TV on April 2, and try to decide which ones

are April Fools, and which one are real. This truly is amazing Thailand. But as the

police have their own cash generating machine, no need to go into another business.

So I am going to have to label this BUSTED..